Windows 10: How can I pair my laptop with the bluetooth that is in the laptop?

Discus and support How can I pair my laptop with the bluetooth that is in the laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I pair my laptop with the bluetooth that is in the laptop? Despite of having the followings, I can not pair them. Bluetooth Audio Gateway... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZoltanGreczi, Sep 25, 2018.

1. How can I pair my laptop with the bluetooth that is in the laptop?

How can I pair my laptop with the bluetooth that is in the laptop?

Despite of having the followings, I can not pair them.

Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service Service supporting the audio gateway role of the Bluetooth Handsfree Profile. Automatic (Trigger Start) Local System

Bluetooth Driver Management Service Manages BTW drivers. Running Automatic Local System

Bluetooth Service Handles installation and removal of Bluetooth devices. Running Automatic Local System

Bluetooth Support Service The Bluetooth service supports discovery and association of remote Bluetooth devices. Stopping or disabling this service may cause already installed Bluetooth devices to fail to operate properly and prevent new devices from being discovered or associated. Automatic (Trigger Start) Local System

Bluetooth User Support Service_fca55 The Bluetooth user service supports proper functionality of Bluetooth features relevant to each user session. Manual (Trigger Start) Local System

Any idea how to pair the laptop and bluetooth?

Regards,

zoli

:)

ZoltanGreczi, Sep 25, 2018

2. bluetooth does pair up with laptop

my Bluetooth mouse pair up with laptop, but my doss Bluetooth speaker wont pair up with laptop. I know Bluetooth works because it pairs up with alexa. its a nuvision computer and its windows 10

PatRoberts3, Sep 25, 2018
  3. dluhop Win User
    Bluetooth Devices Not Recognizedby Laptop

The only piece of hardware that my new Win 10 laptop can "see" is my wireless mouse. I have a FitBit tracker and a pair of Beats wireless headphones. Neither of these can connect via Bluetooth. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

dluhop, Sep 25, 2018
  4. How can I pair my laptop with the bluetooth that is in the laptop?

bluetooth does pair up with laptop

i found the problem at 11:16 pm ur going to laff i did, i was thinking why would it work for ALEXA and not for the laptop. i disconnected ALEXA and then i tryed to pair up with laptop it recognized it then pair up. then i plugged ALEXA back in and used
    another bluetooth speaker to pair up with ALEXA. thier both working now one for laptop the other for ALEXA, thank u for helping me with this. Wouldnt of done the things u suggested but tried and did it. still bad at it but im learning thanks. im sure ill
    be asking you things in the future.

PatRoberts3, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

How can I pair my laptop with the bluetooth that is in the laptop?

1. How can I pair my laptop with the bluetooth that is in the laptop? - Similar Threads - pair laptop bluetooth

2. how can i pair my laptop with my printer? my printer is a canon 490 series and my laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i pair my laptop with my printer? my printer is a canon 490 series and my laptop...: thanks... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-pair-my-laptop-with-my-printer-my/95713ea0-289f-49e7-9417-b3a669208940
  3. how can i pair my laptop with my printer? my printer is a canon 490 series and my laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i pair my laptop with my printer? my printer is a canon 490 series and my laptop...: thanks... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-pair-my-laptop-with-my-printer-my/95713ea0-289f-49e7-9417-b3a669208940
  4. Microsoft Bluetooth Laptop Stays "Paired" but not "Connected"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Bluetooth Laptop Stays "Paired" but not "Connected": Bought a Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard and attempted to pair to Windows Laptop running Windows 10. The keyboard will successfully "pair" but won't "connect", and therefore i can't type with it. I've connected the keyboard to both a Windows Surface as well as an Android phone...
  5. How can I configure the Bluetooth microphone on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I configure the Bluetooth microphone on my laptop?: I recently bought a redlemon B3500 headphones, the Bluetooth microphone and audio works for my phone, but In my laptop (I have a HP laptop core i3) the Bluetooth audio works but I can’t use the Bluetooth microphone:/ submitted by /u/Andu-Nav [link] [comments]...
  6. Bluetooth headphones pairing with a laptop problem

Bluetooth headphones pairing with a laptop problem: Hi everybody. My laptop Lenovo Z 51-70 processor Intel R Core TM i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz 64-bit operating system with Windows 10 Home edition version 20H2 does not have a Bluetooth adapter. To connect my Bluetooth earphones I bought SNUNGPHIR Bluetooth 5.0 USB Adapter...
  7. Pair two Bluetooth mice to the same laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pair two Bluetooth mice to the same laptop: My manager want to buy two Bluetooth mice and keep one at the office and one at home. He is planning to buy two M585 MULTI-DEVICE. Please let me know if someone have tried this before. Second issue, is it possible to rename the Bluetooth mouse please....
  8. Pairing my Iphone to the laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pairing my Iphone to the laptop: Hi, I recently bought this laptop and I am discovering its new features just now. Anyways, I tried using Dell Mobile Connect but it's not working with my Iphone. It says to accept the pin showing on the screen of the phone, but nothing happens after that. Can I please get...
  9. Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?: I have a Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers. The problem is that I cannot connect them. The speakers are not indicated in the list of output devices and I can just hear sound from the internal laptop speaker. How can I connect my Bluetooth speakers to the laptop?...
  10. bluetooth does pair up with laptop

bluetooth does pair up with laptop: my Bluetooth mouse pair up with laptop, but my doss Bluetooth speaker wont pair up with laptop. I know Bluetooth works because it pairs up with alexa. its a nuvision computer and its windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how tq connect my lenovo laptop laptop to a bluetooth speaker