Windows 10: How can I pin a folder in WinRAR?

Discus and support How can I pin a folder in WinRAR? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Im extracting a lot of mods for a game but that includes me navigating through the my drives, steam library, and game directory. How can I pin a folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Adamchan551, Apr 13, 2020.

1. How can I pin a folder in WinRAR?

Im extracting a lot of mods for a game but that includes me navigating through the my drives, steam library, and game directory. How can I pin a folder just like in quick access in WinRAR when. I extract files?

submitted by /u/Adamchan551
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Adamchan551, Apr 13, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

.rar file to winRAR

Hi G41axyX

Do you have WinRAR installed on your PC?

If so: right click a RAR, choose 'Open With' - Choose Another App

Important - Check the box marked 'Always use this app to open rar . . .'

If WinRAR is not in the list, scroll to the bottom and click 'More Apps'

Again if WinRAR is not in the list, at the bottom, click 'Look for another app on this PC', then navigate to find the WinRAR executable . . .

DaveM121, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Hi Kevin,

To resolve your concern about creating pin to your computer, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Navigate to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC (click to get permission when prompted).
    • Delete the contents of that folder (delete everything in that folder, but leave that folder and everything above it).
    • Go back to settings, accounts, sign in options.
    • Your non-working pin will now be gone, and you can just click 'add a pin' and set it again.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Sarah_643 Win User

How can I pin a folder in WinRAR?

WinRAR

Hello,

I opened a document from my WinRAR folder and started editing it. i saved my work and power off my system without updating the archives of WinRAR. The work is gone. Is there a way i can get it back or recover?

Sarah_643, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

How can I pin a folder in WinRAR?

1. How can I pin a folder in WinRAR? - Similar Threads - pin folder WinRAR

2. How can I reset a pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reset a pin?: I followed the rules and try to reset the pin in setting section. But when I do this, it requires me to login and input a pin to proceed. This becomes a loop and is blocking me from setting my Office suite. What can I do?...
  3. How can I reset a pin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reset a pin?: I followed the rules and try to reset the pin in setting section. But when I do this, it requires me to login and input a pin to proceed. This becomes a loop and is blocking me from setting my Office suite. What can I do?...
  4. How do I fix Winrar files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I fix Winrar files?: I'm not sure if it's a problem with Windows, but whenever I download a Winrar file it "turns" into an ISO file.I'm not sure why it does this? It still shows up with a Winrar icon though.I've tried even checking what type of files will be affected by Winrar and ISO isnt...
  5. How do I fix Winrar files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Winrar files?: I'm not sure if it's a problem with Windows, but whenever I download a Winrar file it "turns" into an ISO file.I'm not sure why it does this? It still shows up with a Winrar icon though.I've tried even checking what type of files will be affected by Winrar and ISO isnt...
  6. How do I fix Winrar files?

7. How can I change a PIN?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I change a PIN?: My wife and I have been trying to change the PIN on her laptop because she forgot what it is. When we go to sign-In we press "I forgot my PIN". When the box opens it states, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist." We press "Create one". The next box shows the "account is...
  8. How can I change a PIN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change a PIN?: My wife and I have been trying to change the PIN on her laptop because she forgot what it is. When we go to sign-In we press "I forgot my PIN". When the box opens it states, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist." We press "Create one". The next box shows the "account is...
  9. How can I change a PIN?

10. Winrar

Winrar: Hi, Anyone know a way to make winrar close automatically after extracting a file? Thanks 178618