Windows 10: How can I place the current temperature in the address/search bar area?

Discus and support How can I place the current temperature in the address/search bar area? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I get the local temperature displayed on the address/search bar area?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosephHenson, Nov 26, 2018.

1. How can I place the current temperature in the address/search bar area?

How can I get the local temperature displayed on the address/search bar area?

:)

JosephHenson, Nov 26, 2018

2. delete address bar history

Hi,

Due to the limited information shared on your post regarding the drop-down list in Internet Explorer address bar, we would like to ask for additional information to help us identify the steps to solve your concern. Please answer the following:

• What is the current build and version of the Windows 10 device that you are using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you referring to the automatic search when typing in the address bar?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 26, 2018
  3. brummyfan Win User
    IE11 address bar suggestions

Hi,
    Go to Internet Options, click Autocomplete Settings in Content tab, tick "Suggesting URLs" box and click OK.

How can I place the current temperature in the address/search bar area? [​IMG]

brummyfan, Nov 26, 2018
  4. How can I place the current temperature in the address/search bar area?

Firefox Address Bar Suggestions

I do see below

How can I place the current temperature in the address/search bar area? [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

How can I place the current temperature in the address/search bar area?

1. How can I place the current temperature in the address/search bar area? - Similar Threads - place current temperature

2. Search files progression bar on address bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search files progression bar on address bar: on windows 7 / windows 10 when you done a search in file explorer as it searched a green bar moved across the address bar - i liked this . In windows 11 all you get is the spinning circle on the top left . does anyone know how I can changed it back to the bar going across the...
  3. Search files progression bar on address bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search files progression bar on address bar: on windows 7 / windows 10 when you done a search in file explorer as it searched a green bar moved across the address bar - i liked this . In windows 11 all you get is the spinning circle on the top left . does anyone know how I can changed it back to the bar going across the...
  4. How can I remove the picture in the search area on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove the picture in the search area on the taskbar?: Recently, cartoon-style images have been appearing in the general area of the taskbar for search the area which on my system says "Type here to search". I find them distracting and out-of-character for the work I want to do. How can I remove them?...
  5. How can I remove the picture in the search area on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove the picture in the search area on the taskbar?: Recently, cartoon-style images have been appearing in the general area of the taskbar for search the area which on my system says "Type here to search". I find them distracting and out-of-character for the work I want to do. How can I remove them?...
  6. How can I remove the picture in the search area on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How can I get into my search Bar?

How can I get into my search Bar?: I need help ,I can't get into ,y search bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-into-my-search-bar/f8f509bf-4faf-4723-8099-14c4fe3ca570
  8. How can I fix the search bar.

How can I fix the search bar.: I would like to rid myself of this hideous search window that opens up and get the cortana one back. It was much nicer and more low profile. This new one has features that I don't need or want....
  9. Edge Address bar search banner

Edge Address bar search banner: I don't want this search banner, therefore I am deleting EDGE from usage and going to Firefox. Thanks Microsoft for imposing MS software that I don't want and cant easily delete...
  10. How do i change what the address bar searches with in Spartan?

in Browsers and Email
    How do i change what the address bar searches with in Spartan?: I'm a avid chrome user but totally keen and excited to give Spartan a go, but I'm drawing the line at using Bing as the default search engine via the address bar. Anyone know how I can change this? Ive gone into the settings on Spartan but its greyed out and wont let me...