Windows 10: How can I play a slideshow of my pictures to include the name of the picture?

Discus and support How can I play a slideshow of my pictures to include the name of the picture? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I play a slideshow of my pictures to include the name of the picture?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SteveJacobs4, Mar 30, 2020.

1. How can I play a slideshow of my pictures to include the name of the picture?

How can I play a slideshow of my pictures to include the name of the picture?

:)

SteveJacobs4, Mar 30, 2020

2. picture slideshow with effect and music

Hi. Please someone suggest me an app for Picture slideshow with music and effects.

AjayRanjay, Mar 30, 2020
  3. I can get only single pictures using picture gallery slideshow

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to copy all the pictures in libraries picture folder.

• Open files explorer and click on the Picture folder.
    • Now copy all your favorite picture to the picture folder.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 30, 2020
  4. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

1. How can I play a slideshow of my pictures to include the name of the picture? - Similar Threads - play slideshow pictures

2. SLIDESHOW PICTURES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SLIDESHOW PICTURES: HI THERE I AM USING WINDOWS 10 SLIDESHOW AS MY BACKROUND. ID LIKE TO KNOW A PATH OF WHERE I COULD VIEW THESE PICTURES AS ID LIKE TO DOWNLOAD A FEW. IS THERE A MICROSOFT/WINDOWS GALLERY? IF SO PLEASE SHARE A LINK OR PATH OF VIEWING THESE PICTURES. THANKING YOU...
  3. How do I create a background picture slideshow?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I create a background picture slideshow?: How do I create a background picture slideshow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-background-picture-slideshow/3632d909-d655-44e8-b45d-9ce69baa456b
  4. My Pictures Library Now includes <folder name>-<Month>

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Pictures Library Now includes <folder name>-<Month>: Something strange happened with the last Windows 10 update. When I view the 'My Pictures' library, I now see my folder name, say 2020 (for the year), and then windows is now display 2020-3, 2020-4, 2020-5, etc. So it's adding groups by month. These folders don't exist, so...
  5. How to shorten time of per picture in slideshow?

How to shorten time of per picture in slideshow?: Windows 10, latest update. One minute/picture is too long for my computer's Personalized slideshow. Would like to shorten each picture's showing to 30sec. How? Thanks 166252
  6. How to shorten time of per picture in slideshow?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to shorten time of per picture in slideshow?: Windows 10, latest update. One minute/picture is too long for my computer's Personalized slideshow. Would like to shorten each picture's showing to 30sec. How? Thanks 166252
  7. Desktop Slideshow with a backround picture

Desktop Slideshow with a backround picture: I would like to use a picture from the Hubble Space Telescope and set that as my desktop back round. On that I would like to have a slideshow showing pictures of my grandkids : . Can this be done? Thanks...
  8. How do I make a slideshow for the photos in my picture file?

How do I make a slideshow for the photos in my picture file?: As a 70 year old senior citizen, does anyone have easy directions for me to make a slide show? I want to use the photos from my picture file in order to see them when I'm not actively using the computer. (I was able to chose a photo for my wallpaper.)...
  9. Slideshow always changes to picture

Slideshow always changes to picture: hey guys, i already posted this (here?), and in Windows Feedback, no reply or solution. One of my 4 computer with a slideshow of pictures always gets changed to picture and then it is a BING-PICTURE. All i need is the right setting in REGEDIT and maybe this can be...
  10. trying to get my picture slideshow

trying to get my picture slideshow: Hi Brink: I just upgraded to Win10Pro last week, and am having issues with trying to get my picture slideshow to work properly. I have three monitors, and just upgraded my AMD drviers for my graphics card. I thought I had everything OK, until I noticed today that the same...