Windows 10: How can I play a wav sound for a bad password entered at windows logon

Discus and support How can I play a wav sound for a bad password entered at windows logon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there! How can I play a wav file (sound file) when a bad password is entered at windows logon (Windows 10) Thank you. 118473 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zupertech66, Sep 24, 2018.

1. How can I play a wav sound for a bad password entered at windows logon

Hello there!
    How can I play a wav file (sound file) when a bad password is entered at windows logon (Windows 10)
    Thank you.

:)

zupertech66, Sep 24, 2018
  2. wolf2009 Win User

Mapped network drives do not connect at logon in vista with automatic logon enabled

I have vista x64 . I have some mapped network drives . They get connected when i enter the password at logon screen. Now i enabled automatic logon in vista and they do not connect anymore . I have to double click on them and enter the password manually .

Windows displays the message "Could not connect to all drives" at logon .

They used to connect automatically in xo with automatic logon enabled.

My logon password is the same as the administrator password with which i can connect to these drives .

wolf2009, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Zxxl Win User
    No Sound Playing A .wav File

No sound when playing a .wav file even though Windows Media Player opens and shows the file as playing. .mp3 and midi files both play with sound.

4. How can I play a wav sound for a bad password entered at windows logon

Unable to play .wav audio file

Hi Michael,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I like to know; on which application you are you are trying to play .Wav sound file?

I like to inform you that; you can play .wav audio file format
    using Windows Media Player and Windows 10 Groove Music app.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to Right click on the
    .wav
    audio file > Select Properties > click on the
    Change
    button adjacent to Open with option > Select Windows Media player option from the given list > Click on
    Ok.

If the issue still persists, run audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.
    For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

How can I play a wav sound for a bad password entered at windows logon

1. How can I play a wav sound for a bad password entered at windows logon - Similar Threads - play wav sound

2. Windows 11 Logon and The Logoff sounds aren't playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Logon and The Logoff sounds aren't playing: I Just Tried Using A windows 8 sound pack on my Windows 11q laptop. And surprise surprise, !. ! ! It ofcourse didn't work! ! Please help me. ! ! ! 1 ! !.. ! !...
  3. Windows 11 Logon and The Logoff sounds aren't playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Logon and The Logoff sounds aren't playing: I Just Tried Using A windows 8 sound pack on my Windows 11q laptop. And surprise surprise, !. ! ! It ofcourse didn't work! ! Please help me. ! ! ! 1 ! !.. ! !...
  4. credentials can not be verified, enter password. I enter password and it does not work

credentials can not be verified, enter password. I enter password and it does not work: credentials can not be verified, enter password. I enter password and it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credentials-can-not-be-verified-enter-password-i/8596f8c1-2859-481a-adc5-d2666ba33830
  5. custom logon/logoff sounds does not play

in Windows 10 Customization
    custom logon/logoff sounds does not play: As the attached picture shows that I have designated custom sounds for such purpose but it will not play as intended. These sounds are in .WAV format which is acceptable by format. Windows build version is 1903 (OS Build 1836.175), I have not updated windows as it would...
  6. I can play MP3 Music Files but not WAV files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can play MP3 Music Files but not WAV files: I can play MP3 music files but not WAV files. I have looked on your website at all the fixes and tried them all. The Codex box you said to check, wasn't even available. Another suggestion [not from you] was to download VLC player. That didn't work either. I have tried...
  7. play WAV file with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    play WAV file with Windows 10: Ive tried Windows Media Player, Groovie and VLC. All of them give me errors when I try to play an audio .wav file. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-wav-file-with-windows-10/3dfe3b5d-82cf-4b80-8d00-ec3916db05d6
  8. .wav file not playing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .wav file not playing: I have a disk with some .wav files that will not play on any app on this computer. I have tried the default app (Groove music) and Windows Media Player. When using Groove I get the following error code: 0xc00d5212. When using WMP it just says it "encountered a problem when...
  9. No sound when playing old .WAV files

No sound when playing old .WAV files: I have a CD with WAV files on it which are dated in 1994. When I go to play them using Groove or WMP they look like they are playing but produce no sound. These sound files used to play long ago (I don't remember when). Other WAV files ripped from music CDs work OK. Any...
  10. Play Sound at Logon (Sign-in) in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Play Sound at Logon (Sign-in) in Windows 10: How to: Play Sound at Logon (Sign-in) in Windows 10 [img] Information Starting in Windows 8, the Windows Logon sound event has been disabled. This leaves you unable to change or play the Windows Logon sound at sign-in in Windows 10. As a workaround, you can still...