Windows 10: how can I play multiplayer in minecraft

Discus and support how can I play multiplayer in minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; plssss tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-play-multiplayer-in-minecraft/18132852-9b3f-4c21-b533-95a33e178285 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoaquinGolotylec, Jul 12, 2019.

1. how can I play multiplayer in minecraft

plssss tell me

:)

JoaquinGolotylec, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

Hi BASSWAGON,

Normally, multiplayer gaming requires you to have an internet connection so that you will be able to connect to the game server and play with your friends. If WiFi connection is not available for you, I suggest that you connect your computer to a phone hotspot
    as a workaround. In this way, you will be able to connect to the Minecraft servers and be able to play together with your friend.

Let us know if you need clarification. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Jul 12, 2019
  3. John W_17 Win User
    Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10

When I try to accept a new realm membership from a friend on Minecraft Windows 10, it says I "cannot play online multiplayer through xbox live because of how my account is set up." So I went online and changed my settings to allow me to play online, went
    back to minecraft, and got the same error. I have tried rebooting, refreshing and closing then reopening Minecraft.

Please help!

John W_17, Jul 12, 2019
  4. how can I play multiplayer in minecraft

I cant play multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10

Do this first:

Find a server to play on. In order to connect to multiplayer games in Minecraft, you'll need to find a server that you want to connect to. You can't browse servers from within Minecraft; instead, you'll be searching for servers using your web browser. There
    are several sites that specialize in server listings, and many popular servers have their own websites. Some of the biggest server listing sites include:

MinecraftServers.org

MinecraftForum.net Server section

PlanetMinecraft.com Server section

Look for a server IP address. It will look something like mc.wubcraft.com or 148.148.148.148. It also may have a port on the end displayed as :25565.

Decide what server is right for you. There are several things you'll want to pay attention to when selecting a server. Different servers offer wildly-different experiences, and most will have descriptions that you can read. Look for a few important details
    before picking a server to try:

Game type - While many servers offer the standard Minecraft gameplay, there are lots of servers with all kinds of game modes. These range from capture the flag to in-character role-playing, and everything in between.

Whitelist - If a server operates a whitelist, it only accepts users that have been registered. This usually means you'll need to create an account on the server's website in order to connect.

Population - This is the number of people currently playing, as well as the maximum number of people. Keep in mind that you may not actually be playing with all of these people. Servers often split large populations onto multiple servers.

PvP - This stands for "Player vs. Player", and means that players can attack each other. These can be tough servers if you're new to the game.

Uptime - This is how often the server is online and available. If you plan to play online a lot, you'll want to find a server with an uptime of 95% or better.

Copy the server IP address. To connect to a server, you'll need the server's IP address. You can find this IP address in the server listing. The IP will be groups of letters and/or numbers separated by periods. Highlight the address and copy it to your clipboard.

Check the server's game version. Servers often run on older versions of Minecraft, as it takes a while for server tools to get upgraded to newer versions. Take note of the version of Minecraft that the server is running.

Start the Minecraft Launcher and set your game to the correct version. Before you start the Minecraft game itself, load the Launcher and take note of the Minecraft version displayed in the bottom-right corner. If this is different than the version the server
    is running, you'll need to edit your profile so that you load the correct version.

Click the Edit Profile button in the bottom-left corner.

Click the "Use version" drop-down menu and select the version that matches the server. Click Save Profile to save your changes.

Consider creating a new profile specifically for the server. If you find yourself connecting to multiple different servers all running different versions, you may want to create separate profiles for each one. This will make connecting a lot simpler.

Launch Minecraft and click "Multiplayer". This will open the Multiplayer menu.

Click the "Add server" button. This will open the Edit Server Info screen.

Paste the address into the "Server Address" field. Enter in a name into the "Server Name" field. This can be anything, but entering the actual name of the server will help you identify it.

Click "Done" to save the server information. Your newly-added server will appear on your list of games.

If the server doesn't appear, make sure that you've entered the Server Address correctly.

Select the server and click the "Join Server" button. Minecraft will then attempt to connect the server and load the world. If you get a message saying that the server is running a different version, make sure that you selected the correct version from the
    Profile menu.

Start playing on the server. Most servers will spawn you in a Welcome area. Here you may find rules and instructions for using the server, as well as information on how to join the rest of the players.

When playing on a public server, make sure that you don't destroy anyone's creations. Not only is this considered rude behavior, it will likely get you banned from most peaceful servers.

Abide by the server rules. Minecraft is a more enjoyable experience when everyone is following the same guidelines. Rules vary from server to server, so make sure to read the information in the Welcome area and check out the server's website.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

how can I play multiplayer in minecraft

1. how can I play multiplayer in minecraft - Similar Threads - play multiplayer minecraft

2. I cant play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play minecraft multiplayer: I bought Minecraft recently and it wont let me play online saying is a privacy setting in my microsoft account but when i try to fix it on the Xbox site which is where it directs me it doesn't work because im on windows 11 and it only lets me update windows 10...
  3. I cant play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant play minecraft multiplayer: I bought Minecraft recently and it wont let me play online saying is a privacy setting in my microsoft account but when i try to fix it on the Xbox site which is where it directs me it doesn't work because im on windows 11 and it only lets me update windows 10...
  4. I can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play minecraft multiplayer: I made an account a couple of months ago. My birthrate used to be 2019, but I changed it to my real birthday in 2009, but I need guardian consent, but I don't remember adding a guardian account...
  5. I can't play minecraft multiplayer

I can't play minecraft multiplayer: I made an account a couple of months ago. My birthrate used to be 2019, but I changed it to my real birthday in 2009, but I need guardian consent, but I don't remember adding a guardian account...
  6. Can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play minecraft multiplayer: I'm not in a microsoft family or so, I've changed the privacy settings on my xbox account and I've allowed it so I can play with others outside xbox live. However I still can't access multiplayer on minecraft...
  7. How Can I Enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

How Can I Enable Minecraft Multiplayer?: My dad did all of the stuff with going into settings and enabling the thing that says "Can join multiplayer games". For some reason, it has almost been a full 24 hours and Minecraft still says that multiplayer is disabled, I tried talking to xbox support but it appears to be...
  8. How Can I Enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Enable Minecraft Multiplayer?: My dad did all of the stuff with going into settings and enabling the thing that says "Can join multiplayer games". For some reason, it has almost been a full 24 hours and Minecraft still says that multiplayer is disabled, I tried talking to xbox support but it appears to be...
  9. I can't play Minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft multiplayer: I have linked my account but i can't play multiplayer on a Windows 10 pc where can i fix this and how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft-multiplayer/d5087850-e159-4762-8d49-ad2983c44498
  10. Minecraft not able to play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not able to play multiplayer: Hello guys, i made a microsoft account for my brother and when he tried to play multiplayer it says he can't because of the privacy settings. He plays on java edition on pc, but like i said it is affiliated with a microsoft user. I've tried for some days now, and all the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i see multiplayer in minecraft menu

2. you cannot play online multiplayer minecraft

3. cant join multiplayer minecraft

4. how do i play multiplayer minecraft microsoft,
  5. minecraft and featured server and you cannot play online multiplayer,
  6. cant play online minecraft Windows 10,
  7. cannot play minecraft multiplayer,
  8. minecraft windows 10 multiplayer