Windows 10: How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365

Discus and support How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I do not see the Page setup Paper Tab I use in Word. I have actual 5.5 x 8.5 inch paper I must use. Moved from: Office/ Excel / Windows 10 / Office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarshaTravis, Nov 26, 2018.

1. How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365

I do not see the Page setup Paper Tab I use in Word. I have actual 5.5 x 8.5 inch paper I must use.

Moved from: Office/ Excel / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home

:)

MarshaTravis, Nov 26, 2018
  2. robj_66 Win User

Office 365 Home 5 users

I currently have Office 365 Personal.

Office 365 Home allows up to 5 users.

Does that mean I can have up to 5 computers that back up data to the OneDrive cloud storage?

I do not want to sync between computers. On my current plan I logged into OneDrive on 2 computers and OneDrive started syncing the files to both computers. I do not want that. I just want to back up 2 or 3 computers to OneDrive cloud storage.

thanks

Robert.

robj_66, Nov 26, 2018
  3. How to print multiple different photos on one sheet of paper

Actually, this question has been answered, in multiple places, along the following lines:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows Photo Viewer offers a list of templates that correspond to the most common print sizes.

Suppose you want to print four different 3" x 5" pictures on a single sheet of photo paper.

Follow these steps to print all the four pictures in one page.

1. Select all the four pictures, right-click and select Print. You should get the option “How do you want to print your pictures?”.

2. On the right-panel, there are various layouts available. Choose 3.5 * 5 in . (4).

This fits all the four images in one page. You can choose other layouts available as per your requirement.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only thing is, it doesn't seem to work. At my first attempt I selected 4 pictures, right-clicked and selected print, scrolled down the right column on the Print Pictures window and selected "3.5 x 5 in (4)". Only one of the four selected pictures appeared
    in the preview pane even though letter sized paper was selected and 4 pictures of the selected size should fit. The one selected picture did occupy a "correct" spot representing about 1/4th of the page; the other 3 spots on the page were blank.

Thinking that the 4 pictures actually needed to be re-sized to 3.5" x 5" I did exactly that with the 4 pictures previously selected, then tried the "select 4 pictures" > right click > select Print > select 3.5 x 5 in (4). Once again, only one of the pictures
    showed up and there were 3 blank spots where the other pictures should be.

Even if I select only one of the pictures and select the 3.5 x 5 in (4) option for printing, only one instance of that picture appears on the page.

So, How do you print 4 different 3.5 x 5 in. pictures on a letter sized page?

Tom Young99, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Doug Null Win User

How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365

Microsoft Paint on Windows 10 printout is 5" x 5" but File > Image Properties is just 1.04" x 1.04" image

I'm trying to print-out a QR code .bmp file using Windows 10 PAINT.
    PAINT > File > Image Properties shows width & height are 1.04 x 1.04 inches.

But when it prints out, it's about 5" x 5".

Doug Null, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365

1. How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365 - Similar Threads - print Half Sheet

2. How to crop a photo to 5 X 7 inches easily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to crop a photo to 5 X 7 inches easily: Hi. I've read previous questions & answers, but these don't seem to solve the problem. I have Windows 10 & previously could easily crop photos via the Photos app to 5 x 7 inches via 'aspect ratio' . There seems to have been a change in the Microsoft photos app, where to...
  3. How to crop a photo to 5 X 7 inches easily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to crop a photo to 5 X 7 inches easily: Hi. I've read previous questions & answers, but these don't seem to solve the problem. I have Windows 10 & previously could easily crop photos via the Photos app to 5 x 7 inches via 'aspect ratio' . There seems to have been a change in the Microsoft photos app, where to...
  4. How can set 5 default paper size in Print Pictures dialog box?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can set 5 default paper size in Print Pictures dialog box?: Hi According to image how can change this 5 printer paper size 12" x 18"11" x17"Legal 8.5" x 14"Letter 8.5" x 11"to for example A3A4A5LetterB4when want to set another size to print I have to click on "More..." to load the list of all paper size.thanks....
  5. How can set 5 default paper size in Print Pictures dialog box?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can set 5 default paper size in Print Pictures dialog box?: Hi According to image how can change this 5 printer paper size 12" x 18"11" x17"Legal 8.5" x 14"Letter 8.5" x 11"to for example A3A4A5LetterB4when want to set another size to print I have to click on "More..." to load the list of all paper size.thanks....
  6. How can set 5 default paper size in Print Pictures dialog box?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to Print 3 x 5 Card in Word 2010?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to Print 3 x 5 Card in Word 2010?: Windows 10 Version 20H2 A couple of weeks ago I posted this request over in the Microsoft Office Forums. My post has had 99 views but not a single reply. You can view it here: How to Print 3 x 5 Card in Word 2010? I'd sure be grateful if someone from this forum could take a...
  8. Can't print 5 x 7

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't print 5 x 7: Windows 10 will not give me an option to print 5 x 7. My printer sets up fine for it but the Photos app won't list it. Only gives me choices of 4 x 6 inch, Letter, Legal, A4, Japanese Postcard, and 3.5 x 5 inch. How do I add 5 x 7 or is this not an option with Windows 10?...
  9. Office 365 Home 5 users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 365 Home 5 users: I currently have Office 365 Personal. Office 365 Home allows up to 5 users. Does that mean I can have up to 5 computers that back up data to the OneDrive cloud storage? I do not want to sync between computers. On my current plan I logged into OneDrive on 2 computers and...
  10. Office 365 - 79,99$ per for 5 users?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 - 79,99$ per for 5 users?: Hi there, My office 365 personal is expiring soon. I compared prices and notice that it cost 59.99$ for one person, or 79.99% for 5 users (15$ per person). Is there any discount for one person? It just looks too expensive when I compare to 5 persons *Confused 86121