Windows 10: How can i print background images and graphics in Microsoft Edge?

Discus and support How can i print background images and graphics in Microsoft Edge? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All major browsers support it (Google, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.), but Microsoft Edge does not allow users to print background color of web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abhilash Mahamuni, Sep 12, 2018.

1. How can i print background images and graphics in Microsoft Edge?

All major browsers support it (Google, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.), but Microsoft Edge does not allow users to print background color of web pages.

:)

Abhilash Mahamuni, Sep 12, 2018
  2. David Haz Win User

Unable to print background graphics in ms edge

Hello,

This feature in Microsoft Edge is not yet available as of today. We suggest that you post a feature suggestion for Microsoft Edge regarding to printing background images in Edge. You may follow the steps here on this
    link on how to send feedback
    to Microsoft using the Feedback Hub app.

If you have further questions, feel free to post it in the Community.

David Haz, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Unable to print background graphics in ms edge

How do I print background graphics in MS Edge. I can do this if I use a different browser fine (google, firefox), but MS Edge doesn't give
    me an option. Others I have talked to say use the "File" drop down to choose print options - but I don't have a "File" option on Edge (that I know of). All I have are "..." on the RH side and the Printer Options "more settings" doesn't give me any option
    to turn on or off background graphics. Help please.

I have read other threads that said this is a flaw in Edge - is there any workaround (apart from using a different web browser which appears to work beautifully !!)

manaia view kindergarten, Sep 12, 2018
  4. How can i print background images and graphics in Microsoft Edge?

Print from microsoft edge

Hi Genio,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let’s follow these steps and see if it fixes the issue:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print
    documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press Ctrl+P or
      More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Right click on the start button.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select “Hardware and sound”.
    • Next select Devices and printers.
    • Right click on the device or printers which you need to troubleshoot and select
      troubleshoot and follow the onscreen instruction.

Hope this information helps. Reply with the status so that we could help you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

How can i print background images and graphics in Microsoft Edge?

1. How can i print background images and graphics in Microsoft Edge? - Similar Threads - print background images

2. Microsoft print to PDF in Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft print to PDF in Microsoft edge: When I print using Microsoft print to PDF printer option in Microsoft Edge it asked me for the destination for the PDF file to go to, which I then choose. However, it also automatically downloads to my Downloads folder giving me two copies in two separate destination folders....
  3. How to disable Image Background types for Edge New Tab page

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Image Background types for Edge New Tab page: Although Edge browser allows users to choose a custom image for the new tab page background, if you want to disable image background types, here is how you can do that. It is possible to prevent users from choosing Image of the day, or Your own image, or both. You can do that...
  4. How can I take a screenshot of an image on the desktop without the background image also...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I take a screenshot of an image on the desktop without the background image also...: When pressing windows key & print screen keys I get a capture of the background on half the screen and a screen capture in the left upper corner of the desktop. How can I go back to before when the capture was of the entire desktop without the background?...
  5. Microsoft Edge in Background Apps

Microsoft Edge in Background Apps: How to add Microsoft Edge in Background Apps list in Settings Privacy Background apps ? It doesn't show in the Background apps list in my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-in-background-apps/22039291-ee8b-470f-a9e1-ef801d11e4f9
  6. Can only print after printing from Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can only print after printing from Microsoft Edge: Hi all, My computer HP Compaq 15 Notebook has been having trouble with printing for a long time now and I am finally trying to get on and fix it. I am trying to print to a brother HL-2270DW printer. All of the other computers in my household have no issues printing from it,...
  7. How to set background image

How to set background image: Split from this thread. can anyone advise how to change home screen I want to personalize and put photo on unfortunately not that savvy lol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-background-image/0a99c9fd-3a5a-43d6-8497-9f88b4651d49
  8. Microsoft Background Image

Microsoft Background Image: Hi All, Have been asked if it is possible to utilise the Background image within Windows 10 as a type of notice board within an office of multiple users. In short want to know if there is a way to have a single user be able to edit a file/image and have it appear on all...
  9. How can I retrieve old lock screen background images.

How can I retrieve old lock screen background images.: There are a few images that I have lost my copy of, yet they still show up when I go to change my lock screen background's picture. Is there a way to retrieve a copy of these images? And if so, how?...
  10. How can I disable Microsoft Edge?

How can I disable Microsoft Edge?: How can I disable Microsoft Edge in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-disable-microsoft-edge/96d49e51-c993-4e76-9a97-95be9130125a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. print background edge

2. microsoft edge print background

3. print background images in edge

4. print background graphics in edge,
  5. edge print background graphics,
  6. how to print background images in edge,
  7. microsoft edge print background images,
  8. PRINT BACKGROUND in edge,
  9. how to print background graphics on edge,
  10. edge print background,
  11. print background images edge,