Windows 10: How can I print in colour with Microsoft word. No black/colour options appear in the print menu

Discus and support How can I print in colour with Microsoft word. No black/colour options appear in the print menu in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I print in colour with Microsoft word. No black/colour options appear in the print menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KeithStokes1, Sep 24, 2018.

1. How can I print in colour with Microsoft word. No black/colour options appear in the print menu

How can I print in colour with Microsoft word. No black/colour options appear in the print menu

:)

KeithStokes1, Sep 24, 2018
  2. DilOwen Win User

Colour printing option

I am unable to print in colour and I can no longer find a colour/B&W option in the print options. I use Windows chrome and Windows 10. The printer will only print my docs in B/W but will print colour from my wife's I Pad. The printer spool support advice
    on line has been unsuccessful

DilOwen, Sep 24, 2018
  3. DilOwen Win User
    Colour printing option

Thank you for you reply. I have reinstalled the drivers and printer works but again only in black and white. When you press print, the dialogue box does not give a color option in any of the buttons incl advanced or options. There is no prob with the HP
    printer (works in colour from wife's i.pad but as I say no colour option on my laptop. Spool files have been cleared but cannot understand why no print preferences button in print dialogue box.

DilOwen, Sep 24, 2018
  4. How can I print in colour with Microsoft word. No black/colour options appear in the print menu

printing colour

I have windows 10 and my HP ENVY printer has just stopped printing colour. It prints in colour when printing a demo page etc and the ink levels are fine. The option to print colour on my PC has gone.

I have contacted HP support and we have uninstalled the printer and reinstalled which usually works. HP have told me to contact microsoft.

Please help

richardfletcher1, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

How can I print in colour with Microsoft word. No black/colour options appear in the print menu

1. How can I print in colour with Microsoft word. No black/colour options appear in the print menu - Similar Threads - print colour Microsoft

2. Can not print in colour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not print in colour: I printed in B&W and now need to return to colour printing, but I can find the button to change it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-print-in-colour/538dd734-f5e0-4dbb-b86c-41f5ac9eccec
  3. Can not print in colour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not print in colour: I printed in B&W and now need to return to colour printing, but I can find the button to change it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-print-in-colour/538dd734-f5e0-4dbb-b86c-41f5ac9eccec
  4. print in colour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print in colour: Hi. I can only print in colour if documents are sent from my phone. If sent from laptop they are black and white. How can i fix this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-in-colour/019bb53a-eab7-480c-9cb0-448935ad2582
  5. Printing in colour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing in colour: Up to now I have had no problems with printing photos in colour. But now they print in black and white, I have not altered any settings, how do I rectify the problem. I am using Windows 10 and a HP Envy 4520...
  6. colour printing

in Windows 10 Customization
    colour printing: hp printer prints test page in colour. Coral Paint Shop Pro shows colour photo to print, but prints in black & white. all appears normal in troubleshoot. Have run out of ideas....
  7. Colour printing

Colour printing: I can't figure out how to print colour from my laptop. It's printing photos in black and white but documents I can print in colour. Can anyone help? i'm sure its an easy fix but just can't figure it out! Thanks...
  8. Colour printing

Colour printing: I cannot print in colour from my Lenovo Thinkpad laptop running Windows 10. The printer is an HP printer but there is nothing wrong with it - I can print in colour from other devices on this same printer. I have installed all updates and run the troubleshooter, restarted my...
  9. printing in colour

printing in colour: Hi when I come to print something in word on colour it only prints in black. it did work and now it doesn't must be something I have done?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-in-colour/2b18fb64-75dd-4c4a-976c-fcf368253ef5
  10. Print in colour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print in colour: Suddenly I have lost my ability to print in colour. I cannot find usual field to choose colour. Where can I find that option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-in-colour/2415826f-3867-425c-a13d-dde032256ed1