Windows 10: how can I print multiple pictures in windows 10 0n one sheet

Discus and support how can I print multiple pictures in windows 10 0n one sheet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how can I print multiple photos on one page using windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by penelope12#, Sep 8, 2018.

1. how can I print multiple pictures in windows 10 0n one sheet

how can I print multiple photos on one page using windows 10?

:)

penelope12#, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Rearly2 Win User

How to print multiple pictures on a single sheet of photo paper in Windows 10

How to print multiple pictures on a single sheet of photo paper in Windows 10

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Ink & touch]

Rearly2, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Printing multiples of the same photo on one sheet in Windows 10

That is ridiculous! Who would want to print multiple pictures of smaller sizes (like wallets) on single sheets of paper? That is forcing people to waste expensive photo paper.

I have so far liked Windows 10 but this is a mistake.

ElizabethBryner, Sep 8, 2018
  4. how can I print multiple pictures in windows 10 0n one sheet

Multiple different photos on one sheet of paper printing!

Windows 10 : lost multiple different photos on one sheet of paper printing!

Cannot get “How do you want to print your pictures?” box not coming up any more! How to enable it, please?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

Nervyn Placides Anthonipillai, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

how can I print multiple pictures in windows 10 0n one sheet

1. how can I print multiple pictures in windows 10 0n one sheet - Similar Threads - print multiple pictures

2. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  3. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  4. White gap on page when printing multiple pictures on one sheet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White gap on page when printing multiple pictures on one sheet.: Very weird bug in Windows 10. I can print one picture or text just fine. But when I select multiple pictures, right click - print - I get a picture with a big white gap in the middle: photo of problem This happens on both of my printers so its not a driver or firmware or...
  5. how can I print multiple pictures on one page?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I print multiple pictures on one page?: how can I print multiple pictures on one page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-print-multiple-pictures-on-one-page/716d8e38-6170-4bd4-b6d9-38ce14e5f584
  6. Printing multiple pictures on one page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing multiple pictures on one page: How can I print multiple pictures on one page from my downloaded images either directly from my folder or opened in paint. I recall that I used to right click the image, select print and that option would show on the right side of the screen. I can't seem to do that now. What...
  7. Printing multiple photos on one sheet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing multiple photos on one sheet.: Since the upgrade I can no longer select multiple photos and right click print to get multiple photos on one sheet. Do I need to install something else?...
  8. print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper

print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper: I have a HP Photosmart 7510 printer. I want to put 4 4x6 pictures on one letter size photo paper sheet. How can I do that? so far, no luck....frustrated. Thanks for any help. Betty...
  9. How do I print multiple photos on a single sheet in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I print multiple photos on a single sheet in Windows 10?: I am trying to print multiple photos on a single sheet of plain paper. I select the multiple photos, then right click. The menu has one option only. That option is a full size photo paper for each photo on photo paper. What happened to the classic menu for photo template...
  10. How do I print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper?

How do I print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper?: How do I print 4 different pictures on one sheet of paper? Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-print-4-pictures-on-one-sheet-of-paper/cb6d04a7-cd45-4596-a3df-f67772d4f30c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trying to print 2 pages on one sheet windows 10

2. how to take one pic and print multiple on one sheet win 10