Windows 10: how can I print multiple pictures in windows 10 0n one sheet

Discus and support how can I print multiple pictures in windows 10 0n one sheet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how can I print multiple photos on one page using windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by penelope12#, Sep 8, 2018.

1. penelope12# Win User

how can I print multiple pictures in windows 10 0n one sheet

how can I print multiple photos on one page using windows 10?

:)

penelope12#, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Rearly2 Win User

How to print multiple pictures on a single sheet of photo paper in Windows 10

How to print multiple pictures on a single sheet of photo paper in Windows 10

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Ink & touch]

Rearly2, Sep 8, 2018
  3. ElizabethBryner Win User
    Printing multiples of the same photo on one sheet in Windows 10

That is ridiculous! Who would want to print multiple pictures of smaller sizes (like wallets) on single sheets of paper? That is forcing people to waste expensive photo paper.

I have so far liked Windows 10 but this is a mistake.

ElizabethBryner, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Nervyn Placides Anthonipillai Win User

Multiple different photos on one sheet of paper printing!

Windows 10 : lost multiple different photos on one sheet of paper printing!

Cannot get “How do you want to print your pictures?” box not coming up any more! How to enable it, please?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

Nervyn Placides Anthonipillai, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. how can I print multiple pictures in windows 10 0n one sheet - Similar Threads - print multiple pictures

2. How can I restore the Icons of pictures?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I restore the Icons of pictures?: This problem has been going on for a while now. Its the icons show up like [ATTACH] The window icons also show up like this : [ATTACH] Do any of you know how to fix this problem? which I have tried icaros which didn't work as well as the folder explorer settings....
  3. how can I move pictures in an album in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I move pictures in an album in windows 10: to Whom It May conern: My camera downloaded pictures in sequential order and put them into an album. I want to re-arrange the pictures. How do I do that? Bjmore...
  4. How do I print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper?: How do I print 4 different pictures on one sheet of paper? Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-print-4-pictures-on-one-sheet-of-paper/cb6d04a7-cd45-4596-a3df-f67772d4f30c
  5. How can I save a picture into a PDF format

How can I save a picture into a PDF format: I took a pic from my android phone (Note 8) and sent to my email on my PC. I would like to know how I can save the pic from my laptop using Windows 10 into a PDF file....
  6. printing multiple pages on one sheet doesnt work again windows 10 pro version 1803 os build...

printing multiple pages on one sheet doesnt work again windows 10 pro version 1803 os build...: i used to use the print 4 pages on one sheet in micorsoft word but this does not work anymore. when it is selected the document just prints 1 page to the left corner instead of 4 pages per sheet. nothing has changed with my system eg printer or windows. this also happends...
  7. Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10: When I choose multiple pictures to print on the same page, go to share, click print it goes to my computer home screen and closes the picture file. Is there a setting I need to change somewhere? I don't have problems printing a single picture or anything else. 110347
  8. How can I change picture in the login screen

How can I change picture in the login screen: Cannot find how to change/add picture to the login screen? Any tips? 17509
  9. How can I print from "Word" using Windows 10?

How can I print from "Word" using Windows 10?: Howdy nerds & techies, I've just updated to Windows 10 and found it impossible to print a document from Microsoft Word. When I press the "print" logo, or "Ctrl.P" I get a dialog box titled "Save Print Output as" with no facility to actually print. I've tried all the usual...
  10. Program to Print Muliple Pages on One Sheet?

Program to Print Muliple Pages on One Sheet?: Anyone know of a free program that will do this? Thanks! 36235