Windows 10: How can I print without saving first. If I say save the conputer assign prn as a suffix...

Discus and support How can I print without saving first. If I say save the conputer assign prn as a suffix... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I print without first saving. If I do save it has a prn suffix assign, where can I get prn??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PatricNemanic, Feb 20, 2020.

1. How can I print without saving first. If I say save the conputer assign prn as a suffix...

How can I print without first saving. If I do save it has a prn suffix assign, where can I get prn??

:)

PatricNemanic, Feb 20, 2020

2. when print, it tries to save PRN file instead of just printing

Since the update yesterday when I print, it tried to save PRN file before printing. How do I stop that and just print?

MojehUnger, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Printing only saves to .PRN file after upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903

Since upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903, whenever I attempt to print from any application, Windows offers to save the print to a .PRN file instead of sending it to a printer as usual.
    Saving to a .PRN file seems to be the only option available – there is no obvious setting that disables this behavior.

Matt Hamer, Feb 20, 2020
  4. How can I print without saving first. If I say save the conputer assign prn as a suffix...

My computer will only save as prn files instead of printing

Hello,

I have a Dell Desktop, i7 processor, 16 GB ram, running Windows 10. I have an HP Office Jet Pro 8610.

I used to be able to print from my computer to my printer. Now my computer will only "save as a prn file."

I can print from other devices such as iPhones and iPads to the 8610 with no issues. But I can't make the computer do anything besides save as a prn file.

When the print screen comes up on the computer, I see where I have the option to save as a pdf, or choose a printer. I choose the printer so that is not the issue. But I can't figure out how to make this work. This configuration used to work fine, but
    it hasn't for a month or two. I have been using the work around of saving as a pdf, emailing to my phone, and printing from my phone but I would really just like the computer to be able to print to the printer as it is supposed to work. Thanks.

John

Synycyl 5150, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

How can I print without saving first. If I say save the conputer assign prn as a suffix...

1. How can I print without saving first. If I say save the conputer assign prn as a suffix... - Similar Threads - print without saving

2. when i try to print it says "save print output as... How do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when i try to print it says "save print output as... How do i get rid of this: when I try to print it says "save print output as..." I dont want to save it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-print-it-says-save-print-output-as/e6ec43f7-012a-41f6-a5ca-80561515775e
  3. how do I remove 'print to save'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I remove 'print to save': when I try to print, I am switched to save as a pdf. How to I just print as before? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-print-to-save/5bd1098f-b5e1-4f00-81a2-93b07bdc10c2
  4. how do I remove 'print to save'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I remove 'print to save': when I try to print, I am switched to save as a pdf. How to I just print as before? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-print-to-save/5bd1098f-b5e1-4f00-81a2-93b07bdc10c2
  5. how do I remove 'print to save'

6. i can't save a file in the e:/ how can i save this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't save a file in the e:/ how can i save this?: i'm working in the e:/ drive with a file & I can't seem to be able to Save it -- How can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-save-a-file-in-the-e-how-can-i-save-this/fbae4541-e439-46db-b546-8a618f3f741f
  7. Microsoft Print to pdf saving as un-openable .prn file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Print to pdf saving as un-openable .prn file: Hi, I have disabled and enabled the Microsoft Print to pdf feature and have checked the port. The port is correct but when I go to print it says the file type is Printer FIle and saves as a .prn I have run the RUNDLL32.EXE PRINTUI.DLL,PrintUIEntry /Xg /n "Microsoft Print to...
  8. when print, it tries to save PRN file instead of just printing

when print, it tries to save PRN file instead of just printing: Since the update yesterday when I print, it tried to save PRN file before printing. How do I stop that and just print? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-print-it-tries-to-save-file-instead-of-just/f094cb24-0923-43df-88ed-20ed83c4aeeb
  9. My computer will only save as prn files instead of printing

My computer will only save as prn files instead of printing: Hello, I have a Dell Desktop, i7 processor, 16 GB ram, running Windows 10. I have an HP Office Jet Pro 8610. I used to be able to print from my computer to my printer. Now my computer will only "save as a prn file." I can print from other devices such as iPhones...
  10. Can I print or save connection settings?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I print or save connection settings?: My computer lost all its connections. I need help to restore. 66427