Windows 10: How can I purchase -legit- OEM keys as a small PC build/repair business?

Discus and support How can I purchase -legit- OEM keys as a small PC build/repair business? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I run a small PC building/repair business, and I'm just wondering how I could go about obtaining an agreement that would allow me to purchase Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TylerHolm, Nov 22, 2019.

1. TylerHolm Win User

How can I purchase -legit- OEM keys as a small PC build/repair business?

I run a small PC building/repair business, and I'm just wondering how I could go about obtaining an agreement that would allow me to purchase Windows 10 OEM keys for the PCs I build, as well as those I ocassionally have to do a complete boot drive and OS reinstall on.

OEM keys would be a great way to be able to keep costs down for clients without having to worry about the legitimacy of the keys that are always offered online. I'd prefer not to have to tack on the cost of a full retail version of Win10 since most clients are going to run that one PC until it dies. An OEM key makes much more sense.

Do I need to contact a wholesale distribution channel, or is that something that's handled through Microsoft directly?

Thank you

:)

TylerHolm, Nov 22, 2019

2. How to purchase OEM license for the PC built?

Original Title: OEM Licensing

I am a small business and I am interesting in shipping Microsoft Windows with the system I build. How can I purchase OEM licenses for my clients?

Mr Mike [not taken], Nov 22, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs for small businesses

Source: National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs great for small businesses - Windows For Your Business

Brink, Nov 22, 2019
  4. How can I purchase -legit- OEM keys as a small PC build/repair business?

Can I purchase a Windows 10 OEM license for my business?

Huh?

But there are 100s of online sellers selling Windows 10 OEM which is probably being used by thousands of businesses.

Microsoft doesn't seem to realize that ₹14000 for Windows is absolutely not an affordable price for small business.

I feel like they should stick with Linux.

Isn't there any other way?

Nitish Patil, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

How can I purchase -legit- OEM keys as a small PC build/repair business?

1. How can I purchase -legit- OEM keys as a small PC build/repair business? - Similar Threads - purchase legit OEM

2. Windows11 OEM key purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows11 OEM key purchase: Hi! I'm building a Desktop at the moment and seek an advice on "How to purchase a Windows OEM Activation key for cheaper but through legal & legit process?". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows11-oem-key-purchase/becd5e3d-cbd3-4615-8213-9d6b3617429e
  3. Windows11 OEM key purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows11 OEM key purchase: Hi! I'm building a Desktop at the moment and seek an advice on "How to purchase a Windows OEM Activation key for cheaper but through legal & legit process?". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows11-oem-key-purchase/becd5e3d-cbd3-4615-8213-9d6b3617429e
  4. Can I purchase windows OEM keys from resellers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I purchase windows OEM keys from resellers?: I am starting a business selling pre-built computers.Is it allowed to buy windows 11 OEM keys from resellers such as G2A for use in computers I am planning to sell to customers?...
  5. Can I purchase windows OEM keys from resellers?

Can I purchase windows OEM keys from resellers?: I am starting a business selling pre-built computers.Is it allowed to buy windows 11 OEM keys from resellers such as G2A for use in computers I am planning to sell to customers?...
  6. Purchasing Windows OEM keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchasing Windows OEM keys: I own a small consulting company where I provide IT support for small businesses. I have a customer that wants me to upgrade about 30 workstations, motherboard, processor, ram and hard drives so that the systems can run Windows 11. I purchased an OEM Windows 11 DVD from...
  7. Purchasing Windows OEM keys

Purchasing Windows OEM keys: I own a small consulting company where I provide IT support for small businesses. I have a customer that wants me to upgrade about 30 workstations, motherboard, processor, ram and hard drives so that the systems can run Windows 11. I purchased an OEM Windows 11 DVD from...
  8. How to go about obtaining Windows 10 OEM keys as a small business.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to go about obtaining Windows 10 OEM keys as a small business.: Hi, I work for a small business that builds, repairs, and upgrades computers. We have had quite a bit of traffic coming into our store for new computers to be built, all of which require Windows 10. How would my business go about obtaining OEM keys to install on these...
  9. Can a small business legally use an OEM version of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can a small business legally use an OEM version of Windows 10?: I mean one purchased through a legitimate reseller, not an eBay $5 special. It’s difficult to get a clear answer on this. It’s for a Mac Bootcamp partition. submitted by /u/EngineEX [link] [comments]...
  10. Can I purchase a Windows 10 OEM license for my business?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I purchase a Windows 10 OEM license for my business?: One of my colleague owns a business with about 8 computers. Can I purchase an OEM license instead of a retail license which cost almost triple the price? Currently those machines are running Linux and I would like to switch them to Windows....