Windows 10: How can I purchase -legit- OEM keys as a small PC build/repair business?

Discus and support How can I purchase -legit- OEM keys as a small PC build/repair business? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I run a small PC building/repair business, and I'm just wondering how I could go about obtaining an agreement that would allow me to purchase Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TylerHolm, Nov 22, 2019.

1. TylerHolm Win User

How can I purchase -legit- OEM keys as a small PC build/repair business?

I run a small PC building/repair business, and I'm just wondering how I could go about obtaining an agreement that would allow me to purchase Windows 10 OEM keys for the PCs I build, as well as those I ocassionally have to do a complete boot drive and OS reinstall on.

OEM keys would be a great way to be able to keep costs down for clients without having to worry about the legitimacy of the keys that are always offered online. I'd prefer not to have to tack on the cost of a full retail version of Win10 since most clients are going to run that one PC until it dies. An OEM key makes much more sense.

Do I need to contact a wholesale distribution channel, or is that something that's handled through Microsoft directly?

Thank you

:)

TylerHolm, Nov 22, 2019

2. How to purchase OEM license for the PC built?

Original Title: OEM Licensing

I am a small business and I am interesting in shipping Microsoft Windows with the system I build. How can I purchase OEM licenses for my clients?

Mr Mike [not taken], Nov 22, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs for small businesses

Source: National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs great for small businesses - Windows For Your Business

Brink, Nov 22, 2019
  4. How can I purchase -legit- OEM keys as a small PC build/repair business?

Can I purchase a Windows 10 OEM license for my business?

Huh?

But there are 100s of online sellers selling Windows 10 OEM which is probably being used by thousands of businesses.

Microsoft doesn't seem to realize that ₹14000 for Windows is absolutely not an affordable price for small business.

I feel like they should stick with Linux.

Isn't there any other way?

Nitish Patil, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

How can I purchase -legit- OEM keys as a small PC build/repair business?

1. How can I purchase -legit- OEM keys as a small PC build/repair business? - Similar Threads - purchase legit OEM

2. Can I reuse my OEM key on the same PC after resetting?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I reuse my OEM key on the same PC after resetting?: I'm planning on resting my PC using this method: Start menu>Settings>Update and Security>Reset this PC>Remove files and clean the drive. I'm wondering if I can still use the same OEM key before the reset. Thanks...
  3. Is OEM License Legit?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is OEM License Legit?: Hi, I searched online for Windows 10 Home License and there is a huge difference in prices on various websites. It ranges from INR 385 (USD5.36) to INR 9299 (USD 129.54). I am so confused! Some shops and Amazon sellers are offering Retail license for around INR 7500...
  4. Can I purchase a Windows 10 OEM license for my business?

Can I purchase a Windows 10 OEM license for my business?: One of my colleague owns a business with about 8 computers. Can I purchase an OEM license instead of a retail license which cost almost triple the price? Currently those machines are running Linux and I would like to switch them to Windows....
  5. How can I fix Startup Repair couldn't repair my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I fix Startup Repair couldn't repair my PC: After I reset my PC I can't restar anymore, according to the information in my laptop screen its say, Stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. Error code: 0xc0000001. how can I fix this issue in my windows 10 Laptop Acer aspire es1-523....
  6. What brand of PC is best for small home business

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What brand of PC is best for small home business: I'm looking to buy a PC to replace laptop which cannot be updated to use Windows 10 MS 10. I need more than just browsing internet and reading emails but do not need 'gaming'. Reliable, good after sales service, telephone or chat online Australian support. Any advice?...
  7. Backup solutions for Small Business?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup solutions for Small Business?: What types of solutions out there would be a good first step when it comes to protecting the information of a small business? 109999
  8. Can I Transfer an OEM Product Key to New PC?

Can I Transfer an OEM Product Key to New PC?: I built a new PC and want to install windows 8.1. For this I need to buy a product key. I was told that OEM product keys are "married" to the motherboard for life. But lets say I install win 8.1 and use an OEM product key yo activate it. And lets say in the future I get...
  9. Whats the Cheapest, Legit Product Key I Can Get?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats the Cheapest, Legit Product Key I Can Get?: I plan to install either win 7, or 8 or 10 on a new PC I built. I was told I can download either of these o/s's from a digital river mirror (link below) and then buy a product key. Then I plan to upgrade to 10. What's the cheapest but legitamite key that I can buy for retail...
  10. National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs for small businesses

in Windows 10 News
    National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs for small businesses: National Small Business Week is in full-swing; here are some great newer Windows 10 devices that can help Small Businesses be more secure and get more done. This week we recognize National Small Business Week; something that is near and dear to my heart. As someone who...