Windows 10: How can I put a small image on my desktop?

Discus and support How can I put a small image on my desktop? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I put a small image or photo on my desktop? 74306 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mobile1, Jan 7, 2017.

1. mobile1 Win User

How can I put a small image on my desktop?

How can I put a small image or photo on my desktop?

:)

mobile1, Jan 7, 2017

2. can i put image on background of my menu..........

Actually, you cant put images in the background of the menu. It was never possible on symbian phones. The only way you'll get the images there through a theme, and only the theme image can be seen there. You'll have to make your own theme if you want. Just
    google for carbide UI.

chanchan05, Jan 7, 2017
  3. CJLim Win User
    can i put image on background of my menu..........

In the personalisation menu, goto themes>wallpaper and set the image you want as wallpaper.

CJLim, Jan 7, 2017
  4. Phone Man Win User

Right click your desktop screen and select Personalize and it will let you select a picture to use as the desktop.
    After you select the picture check out the Chose a Fit option to adjust the way the picture shows.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Jan 7, 2017
  5. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Jan 7, 2017
  6. Bree New Member
    How small do you want it? Any image or shortcut to an image that you put on the Desktop will display a thumbnail of its image as its icon. This is a shortcut to the image I used to make my avatar.

How can I put a small image on my desktop? [​IMG]

Bree, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I put a small image on my desktop? - Similar Threads - put small image

2. Why is this image in the middle of my desktop? And how can I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is this image in the middle of my desktop? And how can I get rid of it?: This image is in the middle of my desktop. How do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-this-image-in-the-middle-of-my-desktop-and/20178d34-cdf6-41b8-86da-e62ab9df1392
  3. Why is this image in the middle of my desktop? And how can I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is this image in the middle of my desktop? And how can I get rid of it?: This image is in the middle of my desktop. How do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-this-image-in-the-middle-of-my-desktop-and/20178d34-cdf6-41b8-86da-e62ab9df1392
  4. Desktop icon images too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icon images too small: The icons on my desktop have been normal for a week, but suddenly one of them has gone smaller.I am not using any third party software other than Wallpaper Engine. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance....
  5. Desktop icon images too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop icon images too small: The icons on my desktop have been normal for a week, but suddenly one of them has gone smaller.I am not using any third party software other than Wallpaper Engine. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance....
  6. Desktop icon images too small

7. How can I put a web site shortcut on my desktop?

How can I put a web site shortcut on my desktop?: How can I put a web site shortcut on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-put-a-web-site-shortcut-on-my-desktop/e04c1f02-ea09-4a78-a440-3f9b873462bc
  8. How do I put apps on my desktop?

How do I put apps on my desktop?: For so long I have been wondering how I put apps on my desktop and I searched it up and only got wafflewaffle means rubbish if you're wondering so I have come here to ask how to do it and to be honest I don't have much hope that the community can help me after my last problem...
  9. How can I put a picture on my desktop - not as background

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I put a picture on my desktop - not as background: I have a picture I want to see on my desktop. I can only get it on the desktop as a shortcut to the file (jpg) containing the picture (and tiny icon) or as an ico file being a tiny icon too small to see properly. Note - I use small icons as I have a huge number on the...
  10. Put image on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Put image on desktop: I'd like to place an image on the desktop. Not an Icon, not the background, just an image. Like a gadget but inactive. Maybe in a window if the window has no header or borders. Oversized icon? 77984

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i place a small image on my desktop?

2. put a small image on desktop

3. put image on desktop

4. how to put a small image in desktop