Windows 10: how can i put windows 10 22h2 iso image disc file in my bootable pendrive, i try to copy...

Discus and support how can i put windows 10 22h2 iso image disc file in my bootable pendrive, i try to copy... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; please help me with my question and i will use this pendrive i other device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pro Gamer1, May 15, 2023.

1. how can i put windows 10 22h2 iso image disc file in my bootable pendrive, i try to copy...

please help me with my question and i will use this pendrive i other device

:)

Pro Gamer1, May 15, 2023
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, May 15, 2023
  3. GIGGLA Win User
    How to make boot cd without bootable iso?

I've have tried many times and wasted dozens of cd's trying to make a bootable cd. The bootable cd I am trying to make is two files from the internet -a video card bios file and a flashing utility. I tell nero to burn the files does'nt work. I tell it to make a bootable cd but that does'nt work either. I also tried making the files into an iso then burning "does'nt work". I tried telling nero burn iso image to disc still not working. Also tell it burn image and make bootable disk won't work lol. Any help or suggestions will be much appreciated thanks.

GIGGLA, May 15, 2023
  4. how can i put windows 10 22h2 iso image disc file in my bootable pendrive, i try to copy...

How to Create a Bootable ISO Image from Windows Extracted Files?

I want to create a bootable ISO Image from Windows Extracted Files. I have all the copied files from a Windows Dvd disc but I want to make a bootable ISO file from it. Please help me in making ISO with the easiest way.

Sanyam Vikram, May 15, 2023
Thema:

how can i put windows 10 22h2 iso image disc file in my bootable pendrive, i try to copy...

1. how can i put windows 10 22h2 iso image disc file in my bootable pendrive, i try to copy... - Similar Threads - put 22h2 iso

2. How Can I Write Window 10 Pro 22H2 ISO file in DVD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Write Window 10 Pro 22H2 ISO file in DVD?: The Windows 22H2 ISO file size is 4.5 GB, which is more than the total size of a DVD disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-write-window-10-pro-22h2-iso-file-in-dvd/4496c374-5810-46ea-ab90-90125a7b429a
  3. How Can I Write Window 10 Pro 22H2 ISO file in DVD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Can I Write Window 10 Pro 22H2 ISO file in DVD?: The Windows 22H2 ISO file size is 4.5 GB, which is more than the total size of a DVD disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-write-window-10-pro-22h2-iso-file-in-dvd/4496c374-5810-46ea-ab90-90125a7b429a
  4. how can i put windows 10 22h2 iso image disc file in my bootable pendrive, i try to copy...

how can i put windows 10 22h2 iso image disc file in my bootable pendrive, i try to copy...: please help me with my question and i will use this pendrive i other device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-put-windows-10-22h2-iso-image-disc-file/2dbd935c-dda6-4601-9a94-0c839371a5c0
  5. how can i put windows 10 22h2 iso image disc file in my bootable pendrive, i try to copy...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i put windows 10 22h2 iso image disc file in my bootable pendrive, i try to copy...: please help me with my question and i will use this pendrive i other device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-put-windows-10-22h2-iso-image-disc-file/2dbd935c-dda6-4601-9a94-0c839371a5c0
  6. Can not make my pendrive windows 10 bootable

Can not make my pendrive windows 10 bootable: When I was making my pendrive windows 10 bootable for another pc using the media creation tool of windows 10 the tool gave a message that your C drive don't have 8 GB free space.But my pendrive had 16 GB free storage.How can I solve it?...
  7. Trying to Download "Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File" but it pops up with an Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trying to Download "Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File" but it pops up with an Error: I've been trying for a couple of hours now to get the Windows 10 disc image ISO File for my MacOS El Captain 10.11.6 but it pops up with an error it says 715-123130 and Transaction ID after I select my Language and click confirm. Ive been trying to solve this problem for a...
  8. windows 10 iso image not bootable.

windows 10 iso image not bootable.: hello, i am trying to make a boot able windows ten usb on fedora linux. I download the iso from the official websitewith a download speed a lot lower than it should be for unknown reasons then i go into balena etcher and select the iso image that i would like to flash to my...
  9. Can i update windows feature update with bootable pendrive?

Can i update windows feature update with bootable pendrive?: I am unable to install windows update as it stucks at " downloading 100%". I tried all i can do. But in vain. So , can i update my pc with bootable pendrive with windows update iso file? As i have sign in windows insider programm If so , do i have to format my disk in...
  10. How Can i convert bootable USB to an ISO file?

How Can i convert bootable USB to an ISO file?: I have a bootable USB with windows 10. How can I convert it to an ISO file? And I want to use the file for boot USB again with another format options in RUFUS. Thanks in advance :)...