Windows 10: How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled?

Discus and support How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled? Background I have a Samsung Series 7 Ultra Notebook 128GB SSD 13.3"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ship69, Jul 28, 2020.

1. ship69 Win User

How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled?

Hello

Background
    I have a Samsung Series 7 Ultra Notebook 128GB SSD 13.3" (model: NP740U3E-S04UK)
    13.3" Series 7 Ultra Notebook 128GB SSD NP740U3E | Samsung Support UK
    It comes with a AMD Radeon HD 8570M graphics card, plus a built-in Intel HD Graphics 4000.
    For some reason my Brightness control suddenly seems to have gone nuts. I stopped being able to control it when the power is plugged in, and when the power is not plugged in the brightness keeps changing for no reason.

So I tried to install an AMD driver thing (AMD Adrenalin 2020) that I found on www.amd.com but it locked computer completely and after all manner of trouble I finally managed to do a System Restore to get rid of the Adrenalin thing.

Then like a fool, I thought I could reinstall the old AMD driver using Device Manager, so I tried to disable the thing using Device Manager. And now even after a reboot I still can't see the AMD Radeon HD 8570 graphics card. I have tried ticking View ==> Show hidden devices... but that didn't help either!

What should I do?

J

PS I am using Window10 version 2004 (OS Build 190411.388)

:)

ship69, Jul 28, 2020

2. I have two display adapters showing...

Looking at Display Adapters in Device Manager of my Thinkpad 540p laptop I see two display adapters listed, an Intel HD Graphics 4600 and an NVIDIA GeForce GT730M. The reason I was looking was that I am having some issues with some photo display software and it was suggested that hardware GPU acceleration could be the problem and I was checking that the drivers are up to date (they are). My question is: do I need both these adapters to be enabled? Could they be conflicting? I am hesitant to disable anything without asking advice first. Can I disable (say) the Intel adapter without seriously disabling my machine?

rafikiphoto, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Accidentally disabled wifi network adapter, want to know how to re-enable it or reinstall it.

Original title: Wifi Network Adapter Lost

Hi all,

I have recently accidentally disabled my wifi network adapter and I'm helpless now. There is no way to re-enable it or reinstall it.

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Thanks.

Dexter_594, Jul 28, 2020
  4. rstieb Win User

How do I re-enable a sensor??

I accidentally unchecked enabled on one of the sensors on the sensor tab.. Can't seem to find how to re-enable it... Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks...

rstieb, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled? - Similar Threads - enable Display Adapter

2. I ACCIDENTALLY DISABLE MY DISPLAY ADAPTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I ACCIDENTALLY DISABLE MY DISPLAY ADAPTER: Hi, I need helps!My PC is a window 10 PC and base on device manager, my PC has 2 display adapter: 1 Intel UHD 770 As I remember 2 NVIDIA RTX 2080 SuperWhile try to get more FPS on gaming performance, I go to search box -> Device Manager then I go to the display adapter...
  3. I ACCIDENTALLY DISABLE MY DISPLAY ADAPTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I ACCIDENTALLY DISABLE MY DISPLAY ADAPTER: Hi, I need helps!My PC is a window 10 PC and base on device manager, my PC has 2 display adapter: 1 Intel UHD 770 As I remember 2 NVIDIA RTX 2080 SuperWhile try to get more FPS on gaming performance, I go to search box -> Device Manager then I go to the display adapter...
  4. I ACCIDENTALLY DISABLE MY DISPLAY ADAPTER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How can I enable the display adapter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I enable the display adapter?: Hi, I accidentally disabled the display adapter and I am not able to enable it. The option does not appear again. Here is what I did: System> Display> Advanced> Display adapter properties> Adapter> Properties> Driver > Disabled and then closed it out. The enable option no...
  6. How can I enable the display adapter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I enable the display adapter?: Hi, I accidentally disabled the display adapter and I am not able to enable it. The option does not appear again. Here is what I did: System> Display> Advanced> Display adapter properties> Adapter> Properties> Driver > Disabled and then closed it out. The enable option no...
  7. How can I enable the display adapter?

8. How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled?: Hello How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled? Background I have a Samsung Series 7 Ultra Notebook 128GB SSD 13.3" (model: NP740U3E-S04UK) 13.3" Series 7 Ultra Notebook 128GB SSD NP740U3E | Samsung Support UK It comes with a AMD Radeon HD 8570M...
  9. How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled?: Hello How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled? Background I have a Samsung Series 7 Ultra Notebook 128GB SSD 13.3" (model: NP740U3E-S04UK) 13.3" Series 7 Ultra Notebook 128GB SSD NP740U3E | Samsung Support UK It comes with a AMD Radeon HD 8570M...
  10. How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled?