Windows 10: how can i re-install 10 without having to pay?

Discus and support how can i re-install 10 without having to pay? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; had windows 10 but had to replace hard drive.have win8.1 product key, but had free version of 10..how can i re-install 10 without having to pay??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jim44107, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Jim44107 Win User

how can i re-install 10 without having to pay?

had windows 10 but had to replace hard drive.have win8.1 product key, but had free version of 10..how can i re-install 10 without having to pay??

:)

Jim44107, Nov 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 27, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 27, 2018
  4. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

1. how can i re-install 10 without having to pay? - Similar Threads - install without having

2. How Do I Re-install Windows Without This Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Do I Re-install Windows Without This Problem: I've been having problems with my pc ever since I came back from holiday and its mainly due to windowsTrying to download things so I decided I would factory reset it but now it won't even allow me to as it says my PC/Device needs to be repaired so I would like to know what I...
  3. How Do I Re-install Windows Without This Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Re-install Windows Without This Problem: I've been having problems with my pc ever since I came back from holiday and its mainly due to windowsTrying to download things so I decided I would factory reset it but now it won't even allow me to as it says my PC/Device needs to be repaired so I would like to know what I...
  4. How Do I Re-install Windows Without This Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I re-install Windows 11 by re-installing as if I were updating to avoid having to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I re-install Windows 11 by re-installing as if I were updating to avoid having to...: Can I re-install Windows 11 by re-installing as if I were updating, to avoid having to re-install all my apps? I am trying to get Spotlight to work. Every solution offered so far has failed to fix the Spotlight problem, and there is only so much more I am willing to go...
  6. Can I re-install Windows 11 by re-installing as if I were updating to avoid having to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I re-install Windows 11 by re-installing as if I were updating to avoid having to...: Can I re-install Windows 11 by re-installing as if I were updating, to avoid having to re-install all my apps? I am trying to get Spotlight to work. Every solution offered so far has failed to fix the Spotlight problem, and there is only so much more I am willing to go...
  7. Can i install minecraft again without paying from the Microsoft Store if I have already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i install minecraft again without paying from the Microsoft Store if I have already...: Can i install minecraft again without paying from the Microsoft Store if I have already purchased it, but i uninstalled it ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-minecraft-again-without-paying-from/80936c12-ba58-4051-8aea-851e398ef7b2
  8. Is there any way I can be helped without paying?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there any way I can be helped without paying?: I'm trying to log in on teams from my mobile phone but I can't access. There's a problem connecting to Microsoft. I joined with the different email other than the usual one. I've sent message to the online help but it seems I have to pay R65. Is there a way that I can be...
  9. can i reinstall windows 10 without paying?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i reinstall windows 10 without paying?: can i reinstall windows 10 without paying? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reinstall-windows-10-without-paying/ed12f0f4-cd31-4004-b6b8-ae89239c4408
  10. How can I re-install InstallShield?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I re-install InstallShield?: Can you tell me how to re-install InstallShield please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-re-install-installshield/3fc3d657-1b15-4d27-b3f7-e574fc66e9ae"