Windows 10: how can i re-install 10 without having to pay?

Discus and support how can i re-install 10 without having to pay? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; had windows 10 but had to replace hard drive.have win8.1 product key, but had free version of 10..how can i re-install 10 without having to pay??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jim44107, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Jim44107 Win User

how can i re-install 10 without having to pay?

had windows 10 but had to replace hard drive.have win8.1 product key, but had free version of 10..how can i re-install 10 without having to pay??

:)

Jim44107, Nov 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 27, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 27, 2018
  4. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

1. how can i re-install 10 without having to pay? - Similar Threads - install without having

2. installing paye

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing paye: I have just changed computer systems and need to re install brt rti onto my computer and i seem to be having trouble doing this can you help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-paye/d91b609d-903a-4855-9563-98fc76b952f5
  3. Do I have to pay to have Windows reinstalled?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do I have to pay to have Windows reinstalled?: I've had my laptop repaired after water damage. They've fix various things appeartley but say that the hard drive also needs to be replaced. In the quote for the repairs is a fee for installing Windows but can't I just reinstall with the windows key I have from when I...
  4. How can I continue the installation without having to downloading the whole update again?

How can I continue the installation without having to downloading the whole update again?: Hi, I wanted someone to help me. I was downloading a big update using Windows 10 Update Assistant. Everything went well and at the time of installation, my computer restarted and showed me a screen in which the installation progress was being displayed. After completion of...
  5. How do I change from windows 10S to ordinary windows 10 without having to pay?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change from windows 10S to ordinary windows 10 without having to pay?: It seems outrageous to have to pay to get rid of something that I don't want! I tried chatting to a Microsoft person, but even he couldn't do it using my laptop remotely! I'm not technically minded and need VERY simple non jargon language....
  6. How to reset administrator profile in WINDOWS 10 without re-installation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to reset administrator profile in WINDOWS 10 without re-installation: I'm working around a problem that I don't find the answers ? From the start with my new Lenovo notebook , I don't really know If I made a mistake by creating my administrator account, but until now I'm facing a "barrage" to access any folder or files outside my folder name...
  7. how can i tell if i have net is installed?

how can i tell if i have net is installed?: how can i tell if i have net is installed on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-can-i-tell-if-i-have-net-is-installed/e9fed7c7-e7cd-4815-8478-781b1fa1ae00
  8. How can I re-install my free upgraded win 10?

How can I re-install my free upgraded win 10?: Hi About 2 years ago, I upgrade my genuine copy of Win 7 to Win 10 from Microsoft's site directly for free, but after some month I uninstall it because of some errors. Now I want to know how can I install Win 10 for free again on the same computer? I have only my product key...
  9. How do I re-install Windows with or without recovery partition?

How do I re-install Windows with or without recovery partition?: Hello, I accidentally installed grub onto my windows partition and erased the whole thing while trying to perform a Linux install. My laptop shipped with win 8, but I upgraded it to win 10 a few months ago. Now, there are no operating systems detected. I am using a dell...
  10. Help I installed HOME instead of PRO - can I update without re-install

Help I installed HOME instead of PRO - can I update without re-install: Hi there I installed HOME instead of PRO by mistake on clean re-install Can I upgrade to PRO without doing another clean install --I have a digital entitlement for it. My error at the install prompt --I always tell other to READ the screen prompts when installing...