Windows 10: How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name?

Discus and support How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name? Can you provide me a telephone number and an email address for him?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Debra Pierre, Dec 15, 2022.

1. How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name?

How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name? Can you provide me a telephone number and an email address for him?

:)

Debra Pierre, Dec 15, 2022

2. Lost my supervisor password

Hi,

In order to provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, can you confirm if you are using a Microsoft account to login to your computer? If yes, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on the link below to reset your password:

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 15, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 15, 2022
  4. Maria Fab Win User

How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name?

Lost my supervisor password

Hello,

There are different types of password used on computers running Windows 10 such as the
    BIOS (basic input/output system) password, and Windows administrator password. Other computer models have the
    Supervisor password feature. To verify, may we know what is the make and model of your computer?

The BIOS password is used to protect your computer from unauthorized use. The
    Supervisor password is the second security option for your computer. The
    Windows administrator password is the password used to any Windows account that has administrator level access. If you are referring to the
    BIOS supervisor password, we suggest that you contact your manufacturer (OEM) for better
    assistance.

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for further assistance needed.

Maria Fab, Dec 15, 2022
Thema:

How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name?

1. How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name? - Similar Threads - reach supervisor microsoft

2. there are no support supervisors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there are no support supervisors.: How do you contact the support supervisor/manager when the support employees that answer the phone or live chat refuse to connect you or the supervisor is refusing to take the call despite you having a legitimate problem? Every time I ask to be connected to a supervisor they...
  3. there are no support supervisors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there are no support supervisors.: How do you contact the support supervisor/manager when the support employees that answer the phone or live chat refuse to connect you or the supervisor is refusing to take the call despite you having a legitimate problem? Every time I ask to be connected to a supervisor they...
  4. How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name?: How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name? Can you provide me a telephone number and an email address for him? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reach-the-supervisor-of-microsoft-and/8ab84750-ba80-4cd6-ab9f-75d36998f618
  5. How Can I reach Greg Carmack?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How Can I reach Greg Carmack?: I know it's cheeky, but I don't know anyone else to turn to. I accidentally deleted the "Default User" folder in the "Users" directory in my Windows 10 PC.I used Windows Hello to sign in. No PIN, just prompt on my smartphone.I can't sing in and when I try to use the...
  6. How Can I reach Greg Carmack?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I reach Greg Carmack?: I know it's cheeky, but I don't know anyone else to turn to. I accidentally deleted the "Default User" folder in the "Users" directory in my Windows 10 PC.I used Windows Hello to sign in. No PIN, just prompt on my smartphone.I can't sing in and when I try to use the...
  7. How can I reach to a manager or an executive at Microsoft to lodge a complain?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I reach to a manager or an executive at Microsoft to lodge a complain?: I have been in contact with 11 agents from August 30 to resolve the issue of windows 10 not updating on my computer. I regret to inform you all that after 5 days 11 agents could not resolve the issue and finally asked me to take the computer to the manufacturer. They took...
  8. How do I speak to a supervisor???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I speak to a supervisor???: I was trying to update my windows and it wouldn’t let me so I called technical support. Talked to 6 different people and the 6th one decided they were going to reinstall windows completely. I backed up my files and they started the reinstall. My computer went blank and I...
  9. Forgotten supervisor password. How do I recover?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forgotten supervisor password. How do I recover?: I set it up last week and whatever I remember isn't working. How do I remove or reset the password? submitted by /u/ProteinnSynthesis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffa25p/forgotten_supervisor_password_how_do_i_recover/
  10. How can I reach Greg Carmack?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I reach Greg Carmack?: He picked up my post about partitions and was going to help me. I cannot reply to send him the info due to a server error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reach-greg-carmack/f4ccfea1-7469-4502-97b5-c1fa38ceb0c7"