Windows 10: How can I reactivate in Windows 10 on another computer, I got activation for free from...

Discus and support How can I reactivate in Windows 10 on another computer, I got activation for free from... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; In 2018 I had Windows 8.1 pirated, then I updated Windows 10 about licensing for free.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Bakhytzhan T, Dec 25, 2020.

1. How can I reactivate in Windows 10 on another computer, I got activation for free from...

In 2018 I had Windows 8.1 pirated, then I updated Windows 10 about licensing for free.

:)

Bakhytzhan T, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 reactivation on hardware changes

Hi Florea,

It is possible that Windows won't be able to identify your computer correctly that is why the operating system is not activated. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to reactivate your Windows 10 after a hardware change.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 25, 2020
  3. 66er Win User
    Windows reactivation after computer change

Hi all!
    I searched trough existing threads for help but without success, so I'm opening new one.

I have a Win 10 digital license that I picked up a few years ago when MS gave a free upgrade from 7 to 10.
    This license is properly linked to my Microsoft account on my old PC.

Now, I bought a new computer, so I was thinking of reactivating windows on a new machine, but it turns out it's not as simple as the instructions says:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/...ardware-change

I signed in on new PC with my active account but when I try to activate windows on new machine trough Troubleshoot it is not displaying new PC in the list of computers associated with the MS account.

Does anyone know if Win 10 can be reactivated after a computer change?

According to Microsoft I need to buy new licence, but also I found info that it can be activated but you need to add a new account (option that I don't have since I'm already signed in)..

Any help is highly appreciated.

4. Ahhzz Win User

How can I reactivate in Windows 10 on another computer, I got activation for free from...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

How can I reactivate in Windows 10 on another computer, I got activation for free from...

1. How can I reactivate in Windows 10 on another computer, I got activation for free from... - Similar Threads - reactivate another computer

2. how can i reactivate windows ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i reactivate windows ?: hello please l use windows 11 pro for months and since this morning i cannot activate windows please what help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reactivate-windows/ca4ece28-f1f1-43b6-9af7-9fdedf7f82e6
  3. how can i reactivate windows ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i reactivate windows ?: hello please l use windows 11 pro for months and since this morning i cannot activate windows please what help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reactivate-windows/ca4ece28-f1f1-43b6-9af7-9fdedf7f82e6
  4. Can I get a free activation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get a free activation?: I have downgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 7. I am aware of End-Of-Life and I am not using this old and weak laptop as my main device, I just wanted to make this weak laptop more usable. Now I need to activate Windows 7 on it. So imagine a situation where you clean...
  5. activation error - WITH THE ORGANIZATION THAT I GOT THIS COMPUTER FROM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activation error - WITH THE ORGANIZATION THAT I GOT THIS COMPUTER FROM: I AM NO LONGER WITH THE ORGANIZATION THAT I GOT THIS COMPUTER FROM. I HAVE RETIRED AND NO LONGER WORKING WITH THEM HOW DO I GET THIS COMPUTER ACTIVATED? I UPDATED TO THE NEW WINDOWS 10 I WAS ACTIVATED AND IT WAS WORKING FINE. NOW IT IS NOT PLEASE HELP WITH A POSITIVE FIX...
  6. How do I reactivate Windows 10 after a MOBO change if I originally got it from a free upgrade?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I reactivate Windows 10 after a MOBO change if I originally got it from a free upgrade?: Hello there. There's no real need to explain much more than the title but this weekend I will be upgrading my motherboard and CPU but I didn't consider how I would be reactivating windows. The copy I'm using currently I got through the free upgrade offered a while backI'm...
  7. how can I backup data from my computer to another computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can I backup data from my computer to another computer?: I have a Toshiba satellite e45-b4200 with intel core i5 working on Windows 10. --- My laptop updated on the night of May 18, then when I started having issues which can be read here. Currently, I believe my computer is probably not working with Windows 10 than being a hard...
  8. How can i activate windows 10 for free

How can i activate windows 10 for free: I cannot activate windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-windows-10-for-free/e2e2c3fd-bd3d-445e-a6c3-eaf549b58e77"
  9. How can I reactivate Windows ?

How can I reactivate Windows ?: Hello Community ! Changed some hardware of the computer motherboard and processor, unfortunately now Microsoft is telling me that my Windows is not activated anymore !!! Did I lost my Windows ? Can I do something about it ? I don't want to buy a new license. Thank you...
  10. I got windows 10 for free, I just got a new motherboard, can I reactivate windows?

I got windows 10 for free, I just got a new motherboard, can I reactivate windows?: Hello, so I had gotten Windows 10 when it was free back a few years ago. I recently got a new motherboard and now my computer says I need to activate windows 10. Is there a way I can still do this? Or do I have to buy a new copy of windows?...