Windows 10: How can I reactivate my wifi and audio

Discus and support How can I reactivate my wifi and audio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,My laptop suddenly deactivated security, wifi and Sound.I also cannot use the event display.It also cannot open the data manager.I've Tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by User85468, Feb 27, 2024.

1. User85468 Win User

How can I reactivate my wifi and audio

Hello,My laptop suddenly deactivated security, wifi and Sound.I also cannot use the event display.It also cannot open the data manager.I've Tried to use the troubleshoot for audio and wifi but it says, it cannot diagnose it. I also tried to reset and activate it but it doesn't work.What should I do?

:)

User85468, Feb 27, 2024
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Feb 27, 2024
  4. How can I reactivate my wifi and audio

AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

How can I reactivate my wifi and audio

1. How can I reactivate my wifi and audio - Similar Threads - reactivate wifi audio

2. How can i reactivate my license ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can i reactivate my license ?: I tried signing in to my PPT and Word account but it says that my license will be deactivated soon. I tried reactivating it by signing all over again and again but it doesn't work at all. what am I supposed to do? Correlation Id: d293e792-6e5a-4021-9b22-11ae9991669e...
  3. How can i reactivate my license ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i reactivate my license ?: I tried signing in to my PPT and Word account but it says that my license will be deactivated soon. I tried reactivating it by signing all over again and again but it doesn't work at all. what am I supposed to do? Correlation Id: d293e792-6e5a-4021-9b22-11ae9991669e...
  4. How can i reactivate my license ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I reactivate my wifi and audio

How can I reactivate my wifi and audio: Hello,My laptop suddenly deactivated security, wifi and Sound.I also cannot use the event display.It also cannot open the data manager.I've Tried to use the troubleshoot for audio and wifi but it says, it cannot diagnose it. I also tried to reset and activate it but it...
  6. How can I reactivate my wifi and audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I reactivate my wifi and audio: Hello,My laptop suddenly deactivated security, wifi and Sound.I also cannot use the event display.It also cannot open the data manager.I've Tried to use the troubleshoot for audio and wifi but it says, it cannot diagnose it. I also tried to reset and activate it but it...
  7. how can i reactivate windows ?

how can i reactivate windows ?: hello please l use windows 11 pro for months and since this morning i cannot activate windows please what help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reactivate-windows/ca4ece28-f1f1-43b6-9af7-9fdedf7f82e6
  8. how can i reactivate windows ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i reactivate windows ?: hello please l use windows 11 pro for months and since this morning i cannot activate windows please what help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reactivate-windows/ca4ece28-f1f1-43b6-9af7-9fdedf7f82e6
  9. How can i reactivate my windows license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i reactivate my windows license: I changed my hard drive to a new one now I cannot activate my Windows. Error code: 0xC004C003. I have a valid key but it seems I cannot use it to activate it on the new hard drive. I formatted the old hard drive so I can use it on the new one. What can I do? Help...
  10. How can I reactivate Windows ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I reactivate Windows ?: Hello Community ! Changed some hardware of the computer motherboard and processor, unfortunately now Microsoft is telling me that my Windows is not activated anymore !!! Did I lost my Windows ? Can I do something about it ? I don't want to buy a new license. Thank you...