Windows 10: How can I reactivate Office 19 after upgrading to Windows 11?

Discus and support How can I reactivate Office 19 after upgrading to Windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I updated to Windows 11 yesterday and now much to my dismay, my computer is not recognizing my Office 19. When I open a document, the Activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Coree Entwistle, Dec 7, 2022.

1. How can I reactivate Office 19 after upgrading to Windows 11?

Hi. I updated to Windows 11 yesterday and now much to my dismay, my computer is not recognizing my Office 19. When I open a document, the Activation Wizard pops up. I tried to activate on the internet, but it tells me "something went wrong and we can't do this for you right now. Please try again later."So, I tried to call in my activation, went through the whole process, and was told that they did not recognize my installation ID.I would post screenshots of it all but the latest snipping tool doesn't seem to be working.Please help?

:)

Coree Entwistle, Dec 7, 2022

2. Office 16 on windows 11?

Hi dave,

Sorry I checked and I have Office 19 not Office 16. I assume that it will work on windows 11. I was inquiring about Office before upgrading to Windows 11.

EnosLombard, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    New Office Insider Current Channel v2010 build 13328.20210 - Oct. 19

Source:
    Latest Office Updates for Windows

Change the update channel after you enable Office 365 clients to receive updates from Configuration Manager

Brink, Dec 7, 2022
  4. How can I reactivate Office 19 after upgrading to Windows 11?

Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CHow can I reactivate Office 19 after upgrading to Windows 11? :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

How can I reactivate Office 19 after upgrading to Windows 11?

1. How can I reactivate Office 19 after upgrading to Windows 11? - Similar Threads - reactivate Office upgrading

2. How can I reactivate Windows 11 at home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reactivate Windows 11 at home?: My organization provided Windows 11 when I was a student and purchased this laptop, but now that I’ve graduated I can’t get Windows 11 to activate. I’m willing to purchase a new subscription, it’s just not clear whether I can do so using this device. Can anyone assist?...
  3. How can I reactivate Windows 11 at home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reactivate Windows 11 at home?: My organization provided Windows 11 when I was a student and purchased this laptop, but now that I’ve graduated I can’t get Windows 11 to activate. I’m willing to purchase a new subscription, it’s just not clear whether I can do so using this device. Can anyone assist?...
  4. Can't reactivate Windows 11 after PC upgrade

Can't reactivate Windows 11 after PC upgrade: Dear all,I have a system upgrade then windows ask me to re-activate my Windows. As a upgrade, from Windows 8-> 10 -> 11, it seems to be unable to reactivate the Windows 11 now.I hope I can get help here...Kind Regards,Vincent...
  5. How can I reactivate Office 19 after upgrading to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reactivate Office 19 after upgrading to Windows 11?: Hi. I updated to Windows 11 yesterday and now much to my dismay, my computer is not recognizing my Office 19. When I open a document, the Activation Wizard pops up. I tried to activate on the internet, but it tells me "something went wrong and we can't do this for you right...
  6. how can i reactivate windows ?

how can i reactivate windows ?: hello please l use windows 11 pro for months and since this morning i cannot activate windows please what help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reactivate-windows/ca4ece28-f1f1-43b6-9af7-9fdedf7f82e6
  7. how can i reactivate windows ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i reactivate windows ?: hello please l use windows 11 pro for months and since this morning i cannot activate windows please what help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reactivate-windows/ca4ece28-f1f1-43b6-9af7-9fdedf7f82e6
  8. Can't reactivate Windows 11 after PC upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reactivate Windows 11 after PC upgrade: I just upgraded my motherboard and cpu and I can't seem to activate Windows 11 even though I had the digital licence linked to my account.I run the activation troubleshooter, than I selected that I changed my hardware but when I select a device and click activate I get "...
  9. Can't reactivate Windows 11 after PC upgrade

Can't reactivate Windows 11 after PC upgrade: I just upgraded my motherboard and cpu and I can't seem to activate Windows 11 even though I had the digital licence linked to my account.I run the activation troubleshooter, than I selected that I changed my hardware but when I select a device and click activate I get "...
  10. How can I reactivate Windows ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I reactivate Windows ?: Hello Community ! Changed some hardware of the computer motherboard and processor, unfortunately now Microsoft is telling me that my Windows is not activated anymore !!! Did I lost my Windows ? Can I do something about it ? I don't want to buy a new license. Thank you...