Windows 10: How can I reactivate the Cortana Keyboard input box. I don't have a microphone.

Discus and support How can I reactivate the Cortana Keyboard input box. I don't have a microphone. in Cortana to solve the problem; I DON"T HAVE A MICROPHONE * Moved from msn * Original title: How can I reactivate the Cortana Keyboard input box... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by bill wilson 4140, Jan 21, 2020.

1. How can I reactivate the Cortana Keyboard input box. I don't have a microphone.

I DON"T HAVE A MICROPHONE

* Moved from msn

* Original title: How can I reactivate the Cortana Keyboard input box

:)

bill wilson 4140, Jan 21, 2020

2. Keyboard charachters don´t match

How to correct keyboard charachters if language region does match correct keyboard but charachters still don´t.

RodrigoIzquierdo, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Cortana does not recognize my ATR-4750 microphone

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1.

Run the Microphone Setup Wizard

1. Type “Set up Mic” in Cortana’s Search box.

2. Follow the instructions provided to set up your microphone.

Step 2.

Check your microphone’s drivers

1. Type in “Device Manager” in the Search box and select it from the list.

2. Expand Sound, video and game controllers

3. Right-click (or tap and hold) your microphone device and select Update Driver Software.

4. Select Search automatically for updated driver software. This option will scan the Internet for the correct version of the driver or determine if you already have the most recent driver installed. You may be prompted to restart your computer to install
    the driver.

Step 3.

Manually turn up the mic gain

1. Type in “Sound” in the Search box and select Sound (Control Panel) from the list.

2. Select the Recording tab.

3. Right-click (or tap and hold) on the active microphone input device and select Properties.

4. Select the Levels tab.

Manually drag the Microphone gain to a higher level and click Apply.

Note:For reference please refer the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Hope it helps.

Reply us back with any issues with windows.

We will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jan 21, 2020
  4. How can I reactivate the Cortana Keyboard input box. I don't have a microphone.

Keyboard charachters don´t match

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1.Go to
    Settings > Time & language >
    Region & language.

2.Select
    Add a language.

3.Select the language you want to use from the list, then choose which region's version you want to use. Your download will begin immediately.

I would also suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Change your keyboard layout

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-add-an-input-language-to-your-pc#v1h=tab01

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

How can I reactivate the Cortana Keyboard input box. I don't have a microphone.

1. How can I reactivate the Cortana Keyboard input box. I don't have a microphone. - Similar Threads - reactivate Cortana Keyboard

2. I don't have microphone boost on my USB microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have microphone boost on my USB microphone: I use a SteelPlay USB microphone and i want to change my microphone sensitivity but i can't find the microphone boost like in my older microphone wich was not USB but 3.5mm jack output.Can someone please help me ?...
  3. I don't have microphone boost on my USB microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't have microphone boost on my USB microphone: I use a SteelPlay USB microphone and i want to change my microphone sensitivity but i can't find the microphone boost like in my older microphone wich was not USB but 3.5mm jack output.Can someone please help me ?...
  4. I don't have microphone boost on my USB microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Keyboard input extra languages I don't want.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard input extra languages I don't want.: Received a laptop as a gift from a friend, that came in another language. Did some stuff after searching the web and changed every language to English. Only extra thing that stayed and I want it removed is from the Language Input when pressing shift+alt has a language I don't...
  6. Keyboard input extra languages I don't want.

Keyboard input extra languages I don't want.: Received a laptop as a gift from a friend, that came in another language. Did some stuff after searching the web and changed every language to English. Only extra thing that stayed and I want it removed is from the Language Input when pressing shift+alt has a language I don't...
  7. How to type to Cortana instead of Talking, as I have no Microphone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to type to Cortana instead of Talking, as I have no Microphone: How to type to Cortana, as I have no Microphone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-type-to-cortana-instead-of-talking-as-i/afc3e657-afe5-4ac9-8395-b7cce799b93c
  8. I don't have all Cortana settings and i can't enable Cortana.

in Cortana
    I don't have all Cortana settings and i can't enable Cortana.: Hello, I don't have all my Cortana settings in Windows Settings and even in Task Bar. I would like to enable Cortana but I can't. My region settings are in the United States. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Any help! Thank you so much!...
  9. I don't have microphone boost.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't have microphone boost.: I can't boost my microphone at all. I tried to download Realtek Audio Device Manager and even VIA Audio Device Manager. Both of them don't want to install properly. Is there any way to boost or I should go to my bed and start crying? :-)[IMG][ATTACH]...
  10. I don't have the option to make cortana a search box

I don't have the option to make cortana a search box: So I just installed Windows 10 a day ago, and all I have to say is wow, Microsoft did great. I'm blown away by it's speed/ease of use! Anyways, when I click on Cortana, the only options that I have are to show or hide the Cortana icon, I don't have a "Show search box" context...