Windows 10: how can i read the contents of a usb formatted by my xbox one

Discus and support how can i read the contents of a usb formatted by my xbox one in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how can i fix this issue[ATTACH] this is what it looks like when i put the usb into my pc is there anyway around this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by XxG3TR3KTxX591, Sep 30, 2020.

1. how can i read the contents of a usb formatted by my xbox one

how can i fix this issue how can i read the contents of a usb formatted by my xbox one b96903f5-d7b1-407d-b7fe-c41fcde2591a?upload=true.png
    this is what it looks like when i put the usb into my pc
    is there anyway around this

:)

XxG3TR3KTxX591, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Sep 30, 2020
  3. thraxed Win User
    Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Sep 30, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

how can i read the contents of a usb formatted by my xbox one

How to reformat USB Recovery Drive

Part of the commands and results were missing from the image.

Open adminstrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    diskpart
    list disk
    select disk #
    (replace # with the disk number for the flash drive)
    attributes disk clear readonly
    exit

If the above steps work then you are set.
    If the above steps fail then view this link for additional troubleshooting steps:
    How to Format Read-only USB Drive Successfully?

zbook, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

how can i read the contents of a usb formatted by my xbox one

1. how can i read the contents of a usb formatted by my xbox one - Similar Threads - read contents usb

2. how can I read a USB drive formatted to fat32 for wii u games without formatting and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I read a USB drive formatted to fat32 for wii u games without formatting and...: it says it needs to be formatted then when i push no it says: The volume does not contain a recognized file system. Please make sure that all required file system drivers are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted....
  3. how can I read a USB drive formatted to fat32 for wii u games without formatting and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I read a USB drive formatted to fat32 for wii u games without formatting and...: it says it needs to be formatted then when i push no it says: The volume does not contain a recognized file system. Please make sure that all required file system drivers are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted....
  4. Reading an EXT4 formatted usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reading an EXT4 formatted usb: I have a EXT4 formatted from Kubuntu usb drive and Windows 11 fails to read it. Have read quite a few articles and attempted to install/use WSL2 to mount the usb, but no go.Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎16/‎01/‎2023OS build 19045.2846Experience Windows...
  5. Reading an EXT4 formatted usb

Reading an EXT4 formatted usb: I have a EXT4 formatted from Kubuntu usb drive and Windows 11 fails to read it. Have read quite a few articles and attempted to install/use WSL2 to mount the usb, but no go.Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎16/‎01/‎2023OS build 19045.2846Experience Windows...
  6. Reading an EXT4 formatted usb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I can't format a USB drive how can i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't format a USB drive how can i fix it?: I have a USB drive of 128 GB but i can't format it anymore it keeps crashing apps and when i try to detect it and change it with any application such as disk management, cmd or explorer it crashes the application or doesn't react....
  8. My Xbox one controller can be connected via bluetooth but not usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox one controller can be connected via bluetooth but not usb: I have a Xbox one controller the 20 years edition that I can connect mostly without problems via bluetooth to my PC. However I'd like to configure it using the xbox accessories app but I have to do it using a USB cable and my controller is not recognised this way, it's not...
  9. My Xbox one controller can be connected via bluetooth but not usb

My Xbox one controller can be connected via bluetooth but not usb: I have a Xbox one controller the 20 years edition that I can connect mostly without problems via bluetooth to my PC. However I'd like to configure it using the xbox accessories app but I have to do it using a USB cable and my controller is not recognised this way, it's not...
  10. My Xbox one controller can be connected via bluetooth but not usb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware