Windows 10: How can i readout the BSOD Error, wich occurs while upgrading windows?

Discus and support How can i readout the BSOD Error, wich occurs while upgrading windows? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Normally you can use bluescreenview. But it only shows my 2 bluescreens from some time ago. I'm trying to upgrade to 2004 and the pre-installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/elecobama, Jun 24, 2020.

1. How can i readout the BSOD Error, wich occurs while upgrading windows?

Normally you can use bluescreenview. But it only shows my 2 bluescreens from some time ago.

I'm trying to upgrade to 2004 and the pre-installation phase take like 30min or so (even with my optane 905p -.-).

So everytime i try to upgrade i have to wait 30min to get the chance to finally see the bluescreen for like 5 seconds.

The first time i was trying, i got a error about this SafeNet Driver aksfridge.sys shit. I think i fixed that by deleting the sys file. But at my second try to upgrade win 10 i got a bluescreen again, but i was not quick enough to take a picture.

Sooo here comes the question: Can i readout the BSOD error message while i'm back on the 1909 build somehow? Because windows always restore that build after the BSOD.

submitted by /u/elecobama
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/elecobama, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Donna Men Win User
    BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Jun 24, 2020
  4. alexsubri Win User

How can i readout the BSOD Error, wich occurs while upgrading windows?

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    How can i readout the BSOD Error, wich occurs while upgrading windows? [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

How can i readout the BSOD Error, wich occurs while upgrading windows?

1. How can i readout the BSOD Error, wich occurs while upgrading windows? - Similar Threads - readout BSOD Error

2. Error is occuring while installing window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error is occuring while installing window 11: Hello, I am Huzaifa from Newyork. I am facing some problems in whichThe same error is occurring to me while installing Windows 11.I have access to several TB of storage. I possess several internal HD. "Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another process," says...
  3. Error is occuring while installing window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error is occuring while installing window 11: Hello, I am Huzaifa from Newyork. I am facing some problems in whichThe same error is occurring to me while installing Windows 11.I have access to several TB of storage. I possess several internal HD. "Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another process," says...
  4. How to fix An error occurred while starting Roblox

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix An error occurred while starting Roblox: [IMG]Roblox is an online game platform where users can design their games or play games by other users, but sometimes users will receive an error stating that “An error occurred while starting Roblox Studio” and as no clue what to do. This tutorial will explain what causes...
  5. Error occurred while starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error occurred while starting: One of my games is not working anymore, It's been one week since the first time. A message pops up and says:[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-occurred-while-starting/29f202d2-3c30-40e1-98f1-1d3fcaf67e98
  6. How to access Appdata folder while BSOD is occurring

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to access Appdata folder while BSOD is occurring: My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair "couldnt repair [my]PC". It specifies the following Log file: E:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt Now before im going to try to fix it, i want backup some...
  7. Error Occured While reconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Occured While reconnecting: Hi All I hope some can help me with this, please? Now when I try to connect the Shared file on the PC Windows 120 64 bit I am getting "Error Occurred while reconnecting to: Drive letter\ then the path. Microsoft Windows network: This account is currently disabled. This...
  8. An Error Occurred While Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An Error Occurred While Troubleshooting: I can't use trou[ATTACH]bleshoot windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-occurred-while-troubleshooting/1e0e7f64-ef30-4473-9df8-a575cca32222
  9. While windows installing, a unexpected error occur

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    While windows installing, a unexpected error occur: I reinstalled the windows. When I try to install it, it say there are some unexpected error occur and my install is fail. I try reinstall like 10 times but it fails. What can I do?[IMG]...
  10. An error occured while ejecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An error occured while ejecting: I get "An error occurred while ejecting "" when trying to remove a SD card from my card reader. I can remove the card but and insert another card and it still has the card that was ejected listed as the device and cannot access any info on the newly inserted card. How can I...