Windows 10: How can I really delete docs on Windows 10 Home

Discus and support How can I really delete docs on Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I delete items without everything being restored by a software meant to retrieve deleted items?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoannaJohnson1, Apr 6, 2019.

1. How can I really delete docs on Windows 10 Home

How can I delete items without everything being restored by a software meant to retrieve deleted items?

:)

JoannaJohnson1, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Deleting Docs

Hi sudable,

Word documents in the Office Hub on your phone can be deleted with the following steps:

• On Start, flick left to the App list, and then tap Office.
    • Flick to Locations, tap Phone, and then tap and hold the document that you want to delete.
    • Tap Delete.
    • Tap Delete in the Confirm delete? message box, or press the
      Back button to cancel.

These instructions are accurate as of today, but the most current information on this (and other) processes can be found on the Windows Phone

website

Regards,

Greg

Gregory A., Apr 6, 2019
  4. bestellen Win User

How can I really delete docs on Windows 10 Home

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

How can I really delete docs on Windows 10 Home

1. How can I really delete docs on Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - really delete docs

2. How can I download an installer for Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I download an installer for Windows 10 Home?: I bought a laptop a few years ago that came with a Windows 10 Home license. I recently did a reset and reinstalled Windows using the built-in recovery tools. It installed a copy of Windows 10 Pro and it does not want to activate. When troubleshooting, it tells me that a...
  3. How can I download an installer for Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I download an installer for Windows 10 Home?: I bought a laptop a few years ago that came with a Windows 10 Home license. I recently did a reset and reinstalled Windows using the built-in recovery tools. It installed a copy of Windows 10 Pro and it does not want to activate. When troubleshooting, it tells me that a...
  4. How can I download an installer for Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I change to Windows 10 Pro or Home

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change to Windows 10 Pro or Home: I’m currently on Windows 10 Enterprise and it has many cons to it such as: the windows key doesn’t do anything, no Microsoft store and I can’t update. Is there any way to change? Or possibly just go back to non-activated Windows 10? submitted by /u/AwesomeBros132 [link]...
  6. DELETED DOC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DELETED DOC: Help, I accidentally deleted a 10 page Word document. Can I recover it, if so how do I go about recovering this VERY important document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-doc/9b176d9f-2b38-4526-a43f-9acebd250f21
  7. How do I turn a text doc into a pdf doc

How do I turn a text doc into a pdf doc: How do I turn a text doc into a pdf doc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-a-text-doc-into-a-pdf-doc/db5dc231-a0cf-412b-a22f-339fdf4c06c5"
  8. I deleted world doc

I deleted world doc: Please help me to recover the deleted file from Word 10. Thank you... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-world-doc/8f9845f9-441b-4c05-b904-44504d6875b3"
  9. How can I uninstall OneDrive on Windows 10 Home?

How can I uninstall OneDrive on Windows 10 Home?: I accidentally said "yes" when prompted to use OneDrive on my PC. There are no words (at least appropriate ones) to convey how much I hate OneDrive. I never had trouble saving files until I agreed to use OneDrive. I feel like Microsoft is forcing me to "upgrade" storage...
  10. How can I delete a public network and replace with home one?

How can I delete a public network and replace with home one?: Between broadband providers temporarily used local public network. Now want to go to new broadband providers' but can't find out how to delete the temporary public network one. Mollie K....