Windows 10: How can i rearrange this? not able to bring it up, it seems locked. please advice.

Discus and support How can i rearrange this? not able to bring it up, it seems locked. please advice. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sd5510 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sd5510, Jan 22, 2021.

1. /u/sd5510 Win User

How can i rearrange this? not able to bring it up, it seems locked. please advice.

/u/sd5510, Jan 22, 2021

2. Icons rearrangement

Hi Amin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please try below steps and check if it helps to stop rearranging desktop icon automatically.

• Right click on desktop, click on View.
    • Uncheck Auto arrange icons.

For issue related Start menu check if it has set for full screen try to Off it.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Click on Start, turn Off Use Start full screen.

Hope this helps. Please reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Vardhaman Shetti, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Rearranging bookmarks in Edge

I agree, not being able to rearrange bookmarks makes locating bookmarks within long list time consuming. Even if Edge respected import-order that would be great.

GGREENESRI, Jan 22, 2021
  4. How can i rearrange this? not able to bring it up, it seems locked. please advice.

Desktop icons rearrange at random

Hi,

In order for us to find out what causes your screen to go blank and rearrange the desktop icons, we would like to gather more information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

How can i rearrange this? not able to bring it up, it seems locked. please advice.

1. How can i rearrange this? not able to bring it up, it seems locked. please advice. - Similar Threads - rearrange able bring

2. How can I bring up my saved passwords list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I bring up my saved passwords list?: I save my passwords on my computer but now I cannot find the list. Does anyone know how to help me? TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-bring-up-my-saved-passwords-list/e1d48a89-7078-4514-a8d0-b772958ab3ca
  3. How can I bring up my saved passwords list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I bring up my saved passwords list?: I save my passwords on my computer but now I cannot find the list. Does anyone know how to help me? TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-bring-up-my-saved-passwords-list/e1d48a89-7078-4514-a8d0-b772958ab3ca
  4. How can I rearrange taskbar icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I rearrange taskbar icons?: Hi!I would like to rearrange the icons on my taskbar, but they are 'stuck' in an order. I tried looking this up, but I could only find suggestions that involve third-party software, which isn't something I would prefer for my work laptop. I can rearrange icons of different...
  5. How can I rearrange taskbar icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I rearrange taskbar icons?: Hi!I would like to rearrange the icons on my taskbar, but they are 'stuck' in an order. I tried looking this up, but I could only find suggestions that involve third-party software, which isn't something I would prefer for my work laptop. I can rearrange icons of different...
  6. How can I rearrange taskbar icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Partition advice please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Partition advice please: Hi Sometime next week I'm getting a new computer it has a 1TB HDD + 480GB SSD I assume the SSD will be the one with Windows installed So my question is how big does a windows partition need to be to future proof for updates and such 170805
  8. I need some advice please

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I need some advice please: I'm shopping for a new laptop and I wonder if it's a good to pay extra the nvidia rtx 2070 instead of nvidia gtx 1650 ti? Thank you I would appreciate you opinion win 19042. 630 170618
  9. Please help - seeking advice for ‘freezing/lock-up with audio buzzing noise’ (new pc)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help - seeking advice for ‘freezing/lock-up with audio buzzing noise’ (new pc): Hello, I recently purchased a brand new iBUYPOWER Intel Core i5-9400F - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 - 1TB Hard Drive + 240GB Solid State Drive from Best Buy a few weeks ago in late January and I'm experiencing strange freezing/locking up momentarily during gameplay...
  10. advice on backing up data to an external source please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    advice on backing up data to an external source please: Sorry but this is a very simple question. I have put in a memory stick into the USB port and it yells me that there are previous files on the stick but on the screen it says drive E is disconnected and all I want to do is to back up my present data, can anyone please tell me...