Windows 10: How can I receive radio broadcasts through my computer? Windows 10.

Discus and support How can I receive radio broadcasts through my computer? Windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I receive radio broadcasts through my computer (windows 10)?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PatrickBrophy, Dec 6, 2018.

1. How can I receive radio broadcasts through my computer? Windows 10.

How can I receive radio broadcasts through my computer (windows 10)?

:)

PatrickBrophy, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

windows broadcasting

Hi ToddBrooks,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• How are you broadcasting?
    • Are you receiving any error code along with the error message?
    • Which version of Windows you are using? (To check, type: winver in start menu and hit enter.)

You can check if the Broadcast option is enabled under Settings. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Click on the Settings icon from the start menu.
    2. Click on Gaming > Click on
      Game bar.
    3. In the right pane, turn on the slider under “Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar”.

I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Microsoft article on ‘Why
    can't I broadcast my game?
    andplease provide a screenshot of the window, so that we can have a better understanding on this issue. Follow the steps mentioned in the
    screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshot.

If you need further assistance, please respond to the above questions, so that we can narrow down the issue.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Mixer Broadcast Not Working

Hi CV Scaryseizure,

Thank you for bringing this up. Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could figure out what causing the Mixer Broadcast not to work properly. Kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us when did you notice this issue?
    • Do you use the Mixer Broadcasting app on Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you sign out your account on the Mixer app then sign in again. If you still got the same issue, I suggest that you also reinstall the app to eliminate corrupted files.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How can I receive radio broadcasts through my computer? Windows 10.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

How can I receive radio broadcasts through my computer? Windows 10.

1. How can I receive radio broadcasts through my computer? Windows 10. - Similar Threads - receive radio broadcasts

2. How do I receive a fax on my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I receive a fax on my computer?: I am looking for a way to send and receive faxes on my computer. I am using Windows 10 with Microsoft 365 applications and HP officejet Pro 7740. I have internet connection via Xfinity....
  3. How can I stop receiving the "This computer is not running genuine Windows" message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I stop receiving the "This computer is not running genuine Windows" message?: Yes, I know, it's running Win7. But that is "genuine." I'm not ready to upgrade I have 2 computers that won't work with Windows 10. I understand the risks and the implications of continuing to run Windows 7. Having 3 computers 1 PC, 2 laptops running Windows 7, it behooves me...
  4. Radio Static From My Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Radio Static From My Computer: I get some pretty bad static on the two radios in my house, when my computer is turned on. Is it coming from the wirring in the house, or thru the air?Can anything be done to stop it??...
  5. Help. Tuner Fm radio Cloud Global all Server FM radio live broadcast On - Digital audio ....

Help. Tuner Fm radio Cloud Global all Server FM radio live broadcast On - Digital audio ....: Help. Tuner Fm radio Cloud Global all Server FM radio live broadcast On - Digital audio . Speaker brodcast audio Out - audiotrack Created Update windows default audio driver out - audiotrack Cassella Monitoring Suspect Department - Recording Live Camera World Traffic...
  6. Help. Tuner Fm radio Cloud Global all Server FM radio live broadcast On - Digital audio ....

Help. Tuner Fm radio Cloud Global all Server FM radio live broadcast On - Digital audio ....: Help. Tuner Fm radio Cloud Global all Server FM radio live broadcast On - Digital audio . Speaker brodcast audio Out - audiotrack Created Update windows default audio driver out - audiotrack Cassella Monitoring Suspect Department - Recording Live Camera World Traffic...
  7. Help. Tuner Fm radio Cloud Global all Server FM radio live broadcast On - Digital audio ....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Broadcasting on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadcasting on Windows 10: Applies to Windows 10 & Gaming on Windows 10 As of October 2019 the broadcasting option that was once found in the Game to broadcast to Mixer was removed. Microsoft/Xbox wanted to remove this feature to enable them to improve the performance and make way for new...
  9. how can i tape music from a radio station/

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i tape music from a radio station/: Trying to tape or burn on a cd from my radio statin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tape-music-from-a-radio-station/0b026c57-c6ed-44eb-85d9-ba5fcce8bae7
  10. I can receive but not send email through Spectrum with Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can receive but not send email through Spectrum with Windows 10 mail: My Win 10 computer, using Windows Mail, can recieve mail from my Spectrum but cannot send. I am using the correct server settings according to Spectrum. Any suggestions on what to try. Spectrum says that because i can send and receive via their web mail it isnt their...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot recieve udp broadcasts on win 10

2. how to receive radio broacast

3. can my laptop recieve radio broadcast