Windows 10: How can I reconnect Phone Link with my Windows 11 laptop?

Discus and support How can I reconnect Phone Link with my Windows 11 laptop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Suddenly, I can't use Phone Link anymore, I get the Phone Link message that my Windows 11 laptop and iPhone 14 are "Disconnected," although both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JudyErmold, Feb 27, 2024.

1. How can I reconnect Phone Link with my Windows 11 laptop?

Suddenly, I can't use Phone Link anymore, I get the Phone Link message that my Windows 11 laptop and iPhone 14 are "Disconnected," although both devices indicate they ARE connected. Have checked all the settings, followed troubleshooting instructions, closed down and restarted -- nothing has worked, So, what can I do to reconnect iPhone and laptop? They used to work together until just recently, and I used them to send and receive texts.

:)

JudyErmold, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

How can I reconnect Phone Link with my Windows 11 laptop?

1. How can I reconnect Phone Link with my Windows 11 laptop? - Similar Threads - reconnect Phone Link

2. How can I reconnect Phone Link with my Windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reconnect Phone Link with my Windows 11 laptop?: Suddenly, I can't use Phone Link anymore, I get the Phone Link message that my Windows 11 laptop and iPhone 14 are "Disconnected," although both devices indicate they ARE connected. Have checked all the settings, followed troubleshooting instructions, closed down and...
  3. I just linked my iphone with my microsoft phone link on windows 11. Does this mean I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just linked my iphone with my microsoft phone link on windows 11. Does this mean I can...: I just linked my iphone with my microsoft phone link on windows 11. Does this mean I can make international calls for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-linked-my-iphone-with-my-microsoft-phone/db7813d2-f933-4320-a305-0ddeeb112123
  4. I used to like the windows phone link but I got a message to my laptop windows phone link...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used to like the windows phone link but I got a message to my laptop windows phone link...: While reporting the problem with the message appearing on laptop windows phone link I was talking on my mobile phone to microsoft to try and resolve the issue and got a text to stop fooling with the phone app that why it doesnt work the text was separate from the phone call...
  5. I used to like the windows phone link but I got a message to my laptop windows phone link...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I used to like the windows phone link but I got a message to my laptop windows phone link...: While reporting the problem with the message appearing on laptop windows phone link I was talking on my mobile phone to microsoft to try and resolve the issue and got a text to stop fooling with the phone app that why it doesnt work the text was separate from the phone call...
  6. How can I connect my microphone so I can use the Phone link for a natural phone...

How can I connect my microphone so I can use the Phone link for a natural phone...: How can I connect my microphone so I can use the Phone link for a natural phone conversation? I can hear the person at the other end of the call but they cannot hear me....
  7. I cannot reconnect my Android Phone to my Laptop With Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot reconnect my Android Phone to my Laptop With Phone Link: Hello,I haven't been using Phone Link in a while. However, today I couldn't submit a photo from phone to laptop because every time to reconnect the two with the app. I look into the phone app and see that the computer is disconnected. I did also look at my battery on my phone...
  8. I cannot reconnect my Android Phone to my Laptop With Phone Link

I cannot reconnect my Android Phone to my Laptop With Phone Link: Hello,I haven't been using Phone Link in a while. However, today I couldn't submit a photo from phone to laptop because every time to reconnect the two with the app. I look into the phone app and see that the computer is disconnected. I did also look at my battery on my phone...
  9. My phone won't reconnect to Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone won't reconnect to Phone Link: Excuse me, I am trying to reconnect my phone to Phone Link. Even when I tried reconnecting my phone to the application, it still shows "Disconnected." What would I do?...
  10. My phone won't reconnect to Phone Link

My phone won't reconnect to Phone Link: Excuse me, I am trying to reconnect my phone to Phone Link. Even when I tried reconnecting my phone to the application, it still shows "Disconnected." What would I do?...