Windows 10: How can I record my screen?

Discus and support How can I record my screen? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Rather than a simple print screen, I want to be able to record all of the actions on my screen. Basically what I'm looking at doing, is going to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JOSHSKORN, Jan 11, 2021 at 5:22 PM.

1. JOSHSKORN Win User

How can I record my screen?

Rather than a simple print screen, I want to be able to record all of the actions on my screen. Basically what I'm looking at doing, is going to a website and I want to be able to make a video of me scrolling through the page. How can I do this?

:)

2. screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

4. Mooly Win User

Steps Recorder there... but not there

I really don't know what to suggest to you.

Even though you can not see it on screen, does it show in task manager ? I wonder if it might be worth you running a system file check using :

sfc/ SCANNOW from an elevated command prompt.

How can I record my screen? [​IMG]

Thema:

1. How can I record my screen? - Similar Threads - record screen

2. How can I make a screen recording of a game that runs in a lower resolution full screen on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I make a screen recording of a game that runs in a lower resolution full screen on...: I took a recording of Lego Indiana Jones 2 which normally runs in full screen automatically but when I watched the video it had it in 3:4 resolution. Is there a way that I can fix this or am I stuck with it forever? submitted by /u/MysteryCat2003 [link] [comments]...
  3. quality of sound output when I use the screen recording facility and WINDOWS + ALT + M in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    quality of sound output when I use the screen recording facility and WINDOWS + ALT + M in...: When I record a video using the camera app in windows 10 and a good microphone, the quality of sound output is excellent. When however I record the screen using WINDOWS + ALT + R and also WINDOWS + ALT + M in order to comment on what appears on the screen, the quality of the...
  4. it's like minimized towards the top left corner of the screen when finished recording. If...

it's like minimized towards the top left corner of the screen when finished recording. If...: submitted by /u/babysnooz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktt9zy/its_like_minimized_towards_the_top_left_corner_of/
  5. Can anyone help me with my Xbox game bar on Windows 10? I needed it to record my screen and...

Can anyone help me with my Xbox game bar on Windows 10? I needed it to record my screen and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ObjectiveFew [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktfm1m/can_anyone_help_me_with_my_xbox_game_bar_on/
  6. Screen Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Recording: My recording is like smaller in the top left of my screen with the rest of the screen black.. I used OBS to record it and i was recording the home screen before and it filled up the entire screen but then when i hopped in the game the recording looked like this. Does anyone...
  7. Screen Recording

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen Recording: My recording is like smaller in the top left of my screen with the rest of the screen black. Does anyone know how to fix the rest of the footage and make it bigger. I used OBS to record it.[ATTACH]...
  8. Now when i use windows built in screen recorder, the audio is all messed up

Now when i use windows built in screen recorder, the audio is all messed up: I want to thank u/Tschib-Tschab for my screen recording problem. But now when i use windows built in screen recorder, the audio is all messed up. Can someone help me on this? If not, at least you did what you could and i'll just have to resort to my phone ;( submitted by...
  9. When I used windows built in screen recorder, my game lags

When I used windows built in screen recorder, my game lags: I was filming minecraft using windows built in screen recorder and my game lagged. So my brother gave me optifine and when i started recording, i already saw a a difference. or so i thought i did. the next day, my game started to lag when i used the screen recorder. Can...
  10. Screen Recording in Window 10

Screen Recording in Window 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/anshulkush [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knb7bt/screen_recording_in_window_10/