Windows 10: How can I recover a deleted 2 bitlocker partition?

Discus and support How can I recover a deleted 2 bitlocker partition? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My hard drive is 465.76 GB. It has 3 partitions. Two of its partition is BitLocker encrypted for storing personal data. Another 1 is not BitLocker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by S Mita, May 14, 2022.

1. S Mita Win User

How can I recover a deleted 2 bitlocker partition?

My hard drive is 465.76 GB. It has 3 partitions. Two of its partition is BitLocker encrypted for storing personal data. Another 1 is not BitLocker encrypted. These partitions were accidentally deleted while doing a windows installation at the screen where I was supposed to select the partition to install. How do I recover partitions such that I can continue to unlock these two by using my BitLocker password?

:)

S Mita, May 14, 2022
  2. Melvis Win User

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, May 14, 2022
  3. GaryLocke Win User
    How do you recover a deleted partition on a hard drive?

Yeah,deleting a partition dosen't mean that this partition is gone for good.Only the partition table is deleted and you can recover deleted partiion with partition recovery software.I had succeed to do so before.

GaryLocke, May 14, 2022
  4. DeNeDe Win User

Recover lost data from deleted/formated partition

Is there a way to recover such data!? On my old laptop I had WinXP but i wanted Win7 on it. Doing so I was forced to delete all my partitions and I couldn't back anything up.
    Could I recover some of the data from the old partitions? Any software suitable for the job?

DeNeDe, May 14, 2022
Thema:

1. How can I recover a deleted 2 bitlocker partition? - Similar Threads - recover deleted bitlocker

2. How can I recover bitlocker key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I recover bitlocker key: I need the bitlocker key I cannot hope my dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-bitlocker-key/22ce1f88-c80c-4fc5-96c1-53691966eafd
  3. How can I recover bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover bitlocker key: I need the bitlocker key I cannot hope my dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-bitlocker-key/22ce1f88-c80c-4fc5-96c1-53691966eafd
  4. How can I recover bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recovering BitLocker encrypted partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering BitLocker encrypted partition: HiI had a drive partition "E" encrypted with BitLocker. My laptop broke and I had to swap the disk on a new laptop. Is there any way to recover data from that encrypted partition?It shows as an empty partition on the new laptop and I can also add more data to it, I don't know...
  6. Recovering BitLocker encrypted partition

Recovering BitLocker encrypted partition: HiI had a drive partition "E" encrypted with BitLocker. My laptop broke and I had to swap the disk on a new laptop. Is there any way to recover data from that encrypted partition?It shows as an empty partition on the new laptop and I can also add more data to it, I don't know...
  7. How can I recover a deleted 2 bitlocker partition?

How can I recover a deleted 2 bitlocker partition?: My hard drive is 465.76 GB. It has 3 partitions. Two of its partition is BitLocker encrypted for storing personal data. Another 1 is not BitLocker encrypted. These partitions were accidentally deleted while doing a windows installation at the screen where I was supposed to...
  8. How can I recover a deleted 2 bitlocker partition?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I recover a deleted 2 bitlocker partition?: My hard drive is 465.76 GB. It has 3 partitions. Two of its partition is BitLocker encrypted for storing personal data. Another 1 is not BitLocker encrypted. These partitions were accidentally deleted while doing a windows installation at the screen where I was supposed to...
  9. How to recover my deleted partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover my deleted partition: When I was trying to solve this :I do this :But do not continue my installation process stopped here.Is there is anyway to restore my all partition or data which is very important for me. Please help....
  10. Can I Delete These 2 Recovery Partitions?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I Delete These 2 Recovery Partitions?: I upgraded to 1903 about 2 weeks ago (6/17) and I've notice that I now have two recovery partitions. [img] Neither of them is enabled. [img] There is a Recovery folder on "C" but its empty. [img] One of the recovery partitions was created on the day of the upgrade and...