Windows 10: How can I recover all my files?

Discus and support How can I recover all my files? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Background information: I was using ny laptop as per normal when suddenly this came on. Issue: After this completed, my laptop got somewhat factory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SITI ZULAIKHA BTE, Jan 9, 2023.

1. How can I recover all my files?

Background information: I was using ny laptop as per normal when suddenly this came on. Issue: After this completed, my laptop got somewhat factory restarted and I lost everything on it. This includes programs and applications installed, files from documents to images even the personalizationadded all gone.I'm looking for a solution to bring them all back if possible or at least the files and programs downloaded.I have tried restarting again twice, checking all the folders and recycle bin which only has the items I deleted myself.

:)

SITI ZULAIKHA BTE, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Jan 9, 2023
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Jan 9, 2023
  4. How can I recover all my files?

Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Jan 9, 2023
Thema:

How can I recover all my files?

1. How can I recover all my files? - Similar Threads - recover files

2. After factory resetting the computer 2 times old files can be recovered using any tools

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After factory resetting the computer 2 times old files can be recovered using any tools: 10 months ago I saved some important files in my computer but after a few days i.e. after four to five days I deleted them. After that I factory reset my computer two to three times. Can it be recovered by any tool or viruses and any recovery software???...
  3. After factory resetting the computer 2 times old files can be recovered using any tools

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After factory resetting the computer 2 times old files can be recovered using any tools: 10 months ago I saved some important files in my computer but after a few days i.e. after four to five days I deleted them. After that I factory reset my computer two to three times. Can it be recovered by any tool or viruses and any recovery software???...
  4. After factory resetting the computer 2 times old files can be recovered using any tools

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. pendrive with an .exe file inside, need to recover files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pendrive with an .exe file inside, need to recover files: I don't have Kaspersky antivirus software. I recently plugged an pendrive which had an .exe file inside. on opening the application a new window with the contents of the pendrive. the problem arised after that. my pc started creating .exe file in any external storege device i...
  6. pendrive with an .exe file inside, need to recover files

pendrive with an .exe file inside, need to recover files: I don't have Kaspersky antivirus software. I recently plugged an pendrive which had an .exe file inside. on opening the application a new window with the contents of the pendrive. the problem arised after that. my pc started creating .exe file in any external storege device i...
  7. I accidentally deleted some files on my Windows 7 laptop. What's the best way to recover...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted some files on my Windows 7 laptop. What's the best way to recover...: I've been using my Windows 7 laptop for years, and it's become the hub for all my work-related documents and personal projects. Recently, I hastily deleted some files that were stored in a folder on my laptop's hard drive. These files are incredibly important to me.Does...
  8. I accidentally deleted some files on my Windows 7 laptop. What's the best way to recover...

I accidentally deleted some files on my Windows 7 laptop. What's the best way to recover...: I've been using my Windows 7 laptop for years, and it's become the hub for all my work-related documents and personal projects. Recently, I hastily deleted some files that were stored in a folder on my laptop's hard drive. These files are incredibly important to me.Does...
  9. question about recovering files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    question about recovering files: Ok so awhile back I saw a video explaining how to make a hidden folder and secure it. Basically alt+0160 and then add files into it and goto cmd and apply +s +h attributes. So at the time I thought hell thats a great idea lets hide some stuff on flash drive. So I put a bunch...
  10. question about recovering files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about recovering files: Ok so awhile back I saw a video explaining how to make a hidden folder and secure it. Basically alt+0160 and then add files into it and goto cmd and apply +s +h attributes. So at the time I thought hell thats a great idea lets hide some stuff on flash drive. So I put a bunch...