Windows 10: How can I recover an app that was deleted after the windows update?

Discus and support How can I recover an app that was deleted after the windows update? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I woke up this morning and my eclipse application was deleted. I can't find it on my desktop or when I search through apps on my computer, not sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sg_100, Mar 21, 2023.

1. sg_100 Win User

How can I recover an app that was deleted after the windows update?

I woke up this morning and my eclipse application was deleted. I can't find it on my desktop or when I search through apps on my computer, not sure what to do.

:)

sg_100, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Melvis Win User

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Mar 21, 2023
  3. michael Win User
    Need to know Best Recovery Software to recover shift+Deleted data

Hi Guys,

Good Day!

Yesterday I shift deleted some of the data from my desktop from my 256GB SSD.
    I need to recover them,

Please suggest my the best software to recover it.

Thanks.

michael, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Anusha Win User

C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink How can I recover an app that was deleted after the windows update? ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

1. How can I recover an app that was deleted after the windows update? - Similar Threads - recover app was

2. How can I recover deleted onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I recover deleted onedrive folder: I am a Mac user and have never had such issues. However, my current situation requires me to use a pc at this time. I did not realize that all of my folders were on this ONEDRIVE. I was trying to do something via the microsoft help forum and deleted my OneDrive folder to free...
  3. How can I recover deleted onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover deleted onedrive folder: I am a Mac user and have never had such issues. However, my current situation requires me to use a pc at this time. I did not realize that all of my folders were on this ONEDRIVE. I was trying to do something via the microsoft help forum and deleted my OneDrive folder to free...
  4. How can I recover deleted onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I recover an app that was deleted after the windows update?

How can I recover an app that was deleted after the windows update?: I woke up this morning and my eclipse application was deleted. I can't find it on my desktop or when I search through apps on my computer, not sure what to do....
  6. how can I recover deleted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I recover deleted files: I have accidentally deleted my video's content. It isn't in the recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover all content. I only did this about 20 mins ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-deleted-files/162b42e2-b786-40b1-84a6-988013f5d8c6
  7. how can I recover deleted files

how can I recover deleted files: I have accidentally deleted my video's content. It isn't in the recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover all content. I only did this about 20 mins ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-deleted-files/162b42e2-b786-40b1-84a6-988013f5d8c6
  8. How can I recover deleted photos?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I recover deleted photos?: I don't know if anybody can help. I'm trying to find a certain photo I deleted without noticing. I've looked everywhere on my PC. It was a photo a friend took. I had saved it on my phone, but deleted it, and I have a new phone and can't recover on my old one. Is...
  9. Can I recover Windows.old after it self-deletes?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I recover Windows.old after it self-deletes?: I did not know Windows.old disappears by itself. No warning I noticed in the re-installing process; not told by the guiding guru. Be a good thing to apprise people of! So I have to restore from my backup (iDrive) and find and reinstall my programs. Unless I can recover...
  10. How can I recover an inadvertantly deleted folder?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I recover an inadvertantly deleted folder?: How can I recover an inadvertently deleted folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-an-inadvertantly-deleted-folder/8e895c5b-7220-432c-949d-16fbe4e520cf