Windows 10: How can I recover deleted photos?

Discus and support How can I recover deleted photos? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't know if anybody can help. I'm trying to find a certain photo I deleted without noticing. I've looked everywhere on my PC. It was a photo a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DenitaArnold_800, May 5, 2020.

1. How can I recover deleted photos?

I don't know if anybody can help. I'm trying to find a certain photo I deleted without

noticing. I've looked everywhere on my PC. It was a photo a friend took. I had saved it

on my phone, but deleted it, and I have a new phone and can't recover on my old one.

Is there anything I can do? I've tried texting my friend but he doesn't answer.

Can anybody help?

:)

DenitaArnold_800, May 5, 2020
  2. itsakjt Win User

Recovering photos: Help appreciated.

Due to a camera malfunction, some photos from the memory card were deleted. My friend and me were able to recover them with help of recovery software but some photos are grayed out(50%). The memory card was left intact and no new data was written in our knowledge. It is in the FAT file format and a 4 GB card.

Is there any way to recover the photos in their original state?

itsakjt, May 5, 2020
  3. michael Win User
    Need to know Best Recovery Software to recover shift+Deleted data

Hi Guys,

Good Day!

Yesterday I shift deleted some of the data from my desktop from my 256GB SSD.
    I need to recover them,

Please suggest my the best software to recover it.

Thanks.

michael, May 5, 2020
  4. Bo$$ Win User

How can I recover deleted photos?

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

Bo$$, May 5, 2020
Thema:

How can I recover deleted photos?

1. How can I recover deleted photos? - Similar Threads - recover deleted photos

2. How can I recover photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover photos?: I transferred some photos to my pc a while ago and now i've accidentally deleted them. Is there a way i can recover them? I already checked in my Onedrive, my recycle bin and my icloud backup and there is nothing there....
  3. How can I recover photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover photos?: I transferred some photos to my pc a while ago and now i've accidentally deleted them. Is there a way i can recover them? I already checked in my Onedrive, my recycle bin and my icloud backup and there is nothing there....
  4. How can I recover photos?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to Recover Deleted Photos

How to Recover Deleted Photos: I had my Galaxy s9 plugged into my computer to charge. I was highlighting folders and deleting them from my PC. I accidentally deleted the folder with all the photos from my phone. How do I retrieve them from my deleted folders on my PC and save back to my phone?...
  6. How to Recover Deleted Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Recover Deleted Photos: I had my Galaxy s9 plugged into my computer to charge. I was highlighting folders and deleting them from my PC. I accidentally deleted the folder with all the photos from my phone. How do I retrieve them from my deleted folders on my PC and save back to my phone?...
  7. How to Recover Deleted Photos

8. recover deleted photos

recover deleted photos: please help me to find a recovery software to recover my deleted photos from my nokia lumia 625 phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-photos/1957d0ed-de06-4789-8a90-3af4ebd56a1c
  9. Recovering Deleted Photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering Deleted Photos: If I permanently deleted photos from my recycle bin, can they be recovered at all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-deleted-photos/446cc954-3f06-418a-be1c-f681135d0c6a
  10. Recover deleted photos

Recover deleted photos: i accidently deleted files from my laptop permanently. there are no previous version of folder in the laptop, please help me recover the data it was very important. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-photos/95b5c16a-7563-4a5d-9ded-7524f3c58d96