Windows 10: How can I recover encrypted files Windows 7 presumably caused by a virus. All my files have...

Discus and support How can I recover encrypted files Windows 7 presumably caused by a virus. All my files have... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had a text file with the following content deposited in every folder. GEFEST RANSOMWARE Your files has been encrypted using RSA2048 algorithm with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by khinmaunghtwe, Apr 4, 2019.

1. How can I recover encrypted files Windows 7 presumably caused by a virus. All my files have...

I had a text file with the following content deposited in every folder.

GEFEST RANSOMWARE

Your files has been encrypted using RSA2048 algorithm with unique public-key stored on your PC.

There is only one way to get your files back: contact with us, pay, and get decryptor software.

We accept Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies, you can find exchangers on bestbitcoinexchange.io

You have unique idkey , write it in letter when contact with us.

Also you can decrypt 1 file for test, its guarantee what we can decrypt your files.

Attention!

Do not rename encrypted files.

Do not try to decrypt your data using third party software, it may cause permanent data loss.

Contact information:

primary email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

reserve email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Your unique idkey:

+4IAAAAAAACGouv9FZJBAcNACAOzFAIgwPyPORteemvJJFSXib0Z9ux71v5Yg21sz0tvTvpmtklPdfZmy56dW2r8uGliY9TvI9TcT32ON+Gra1Llwz=a9+N2nEZfenadaQfEMemg24wvJrLiB0D7rHt7OrrxJLo+FKMLkTIXgLLFA1AfTxazX07bLhtI+YTjJ7Yrcg5Sr+U9Zf=b1trc3bnc4VDJsBFKfzFnHYYvx+2zH3SiNZcMwBjspNmDVmRUpTYtA+ffHmzmtUVRQm9o8Z8jD8zzb+uNu9G8M2MM4DwcaSzt8jxv=L3ovL3FThLtuOV3Ft4UqWveag73M51s7yQr+Q3F5yCke2Zy=IFPBU70f1TDKPUqCz9=KXe6NL=EVP19YWMq3fhEYsPpQpPEvPjb57yBW1yJoZxLO1TRiqS8vNvuAA

:)

khinmaunghtwe, Apr 4, 2019

2. Windows XP file encryption

LOL thanks, I think its standard windows XP file encryption

troyrae360, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    Recover encrypted files by virus

Hopefully this will aid in the decryption of the files. I wish you luck.

CryptoWall and HELP_DECRYPT Ransomware Information Guide and FAQ

Recovering Files Infected By CryptoLocker Or CryptoWall - Code42 Support

You might want to mention to your friend the benefits of having a system image in case this happens down the road. Keep it on a USB/HDD that is not connected to the PC/Lappy at all times. Keep several previous copies in case he inadvertently makes one with a virus. I know it doesn't help now, but in case it happens again, it can be a lifesaver for personal data.

System Image - Create in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Borg 386, Apr 4, 2019
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

How can I recover encrypted files Windows 7 presumably caused by a virus. All my files have...

Recover encrypted files by virus

The virus is Cryptowall v3.0

I have recovered some files by digging in the filestructure. I have now some files both encrypted and decrypted. I wish there was some sort of decrypter (à la Rannohdecrypter made by Kaspersky) that would allow to decrypt your files by providing an encrypted/decrypted pair.

I will take a look at the link you posted. Thanks.

Any more help would be greatly appreciated.

eLPuSHeR, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

How can I recover encrypted files Windows 7 presumably caused by a virus. All my files have...

1. How can I recover encrypted files Windows 7 presumably caused by a virus. All my files have... - Similar Threads - recover encrypted files

2. How can I recover all my files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I recover all my files?: Background information: I was using my laptop as per normal when suddenly this came on. Issue: After this completed, my laptop got somewhat factory restarted and I lost everything on it. This includes programs and applications installed, files from documents to images even...
  3. How can I recover all my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover all my files?: Background information: I was using ny laptop as per normal when suddenly this came on. Issue: After this completed, my laptop got somewhat factory restarted and I lost everything on it. This includes programs and applications installed, files from documents to images even...
  4. How can I recover all my files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover all my files?: Background information: I was using ny laptop as per normal when suddenly this came on. Issue: After this completed, my laptop got somewhat factory restarted and I lost everything on it. This includes programs and applications installed, files from documents to images even...
  5. How to recover an encrypted file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover an encrypted file.: Through an act of folly on my part, I damaged my Windows 10 Pro OS. I was able to recover it to the factory settings. There is a file on an external hard drive which contains sensitive data so I encrypted it. The file is intact as it was protected from my error, but I cannot...
  6. How to recover an encrypted file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover an encrypted file.: Through an act of folly on my part, I damaged my Windows 10 Pro OS. I was able to recover it to the factory settings. There is a file on an external hard drive which contains sensitive data so I encrypted it. The file is intact as it was protected from my error, but I cannot...
  7. How to recover an encrypted file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Can I recover encrypted files with EFS without having key.pfx file ?

Can I recover encrypted files with EFS without having key.pfx file ?: [ATTACH]So I know that this is answer but my files are not recovered. I had some encrypted efs folder in win 7 pc that was in office domain. Upgraded to win10, there was some issue, so had to format C$. Now my encrypted folder is in d drive but I guess the key was in C drive....
  9. How can I recover ALL FILES....

How can I recover ALL FILES....: How can I recover ALL FILES that were deleted when a RESTART program was run...my PC currently shows NO FILES... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-all-files/e7cf9f45-3adc-4cd1-9358-5cbe94d15c51"
  10. Recover encrypted files by virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recover encrypted files by virus: Hello people. A friend of mine brought his computer to me to see if I am able to clear an encrypted mess done by a virus. Is it possible to recover that encrypted data? I know it may be almost impossible due to the lack of private key but I have an app called...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recover encrypted files windows 7