Windows 10: How can I recover my account that was hacked along with a hacked email?

Discus and support How can I recover my account that was hacked along with a hacked email? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My account was hacked last night 05/07/2023, and I've just been sent in circles figuring out how to recover my account. The email was changed to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dallen Holtzclaw, May 8, 2023.

1. How can I recover my account that was hacked along with a hacked email?

My account was hacked last night 05/07/2023, and I've just been sent in circles figuring out how to recover my account. The email was changed to someone else's, and they even went as far as to use an authenticator app to add extra security on MY account. I filled out the recovery form TWICE putting in as much accurate information as I could, even putting in the Xbox network ID perfectly, just for it to tell me that the automated systems couldn't do anything about it which is annoying because as time is being wasted, the hackers have access to all my saved passwords and payment methods. Even

:)

Dallen Holtzclaw, May 8, 2023

2. Account Hacked

My account was hacked, and the email associated with the account was changed. All I can see is that the new email address is mf***** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Because I don't know the full email I am unable to use the recovery form to recover the account.

Any suggestions?

MacAulay Harvey, May 8, 2023
  3. Account hacked

My email (live.com) account was hacked.

• To whom do I report?
    • Where do I send header information?
    • How do I recover my account?

System details:

• Running Windows 10 on an HP all-in-one computer
    • Office 365

Thanks for your help.

BarbaraLamkin, May 8, 2023
  4. webJockey Win User

How can I recover my account that was hacked along with a hacked email?

email account hacked. please help

I have a yahoo email account that seems to be hacked. Following are hacking activities I have noticed.

1) Spam emails being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.
    2) Recent emails in inbox are missing
    3) New emails in deleted mails folder

I have reset passwords for both my email account and recovery email account and also re-installed my mac but still spam emails are being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.

My mac was not even turned on when those emails were being sent. No one else knows my password. I do access mail from my iphone and ipad too.

Its my primary email account please help.

Thanks

webJockey, May 8, 2023
Thema:

How can I recover my account that was hacked along with a hacked email?

1. How can I recover my account that was hacked along with a hacked email? - Similar Threads - recover account was

2. How to recover hacked account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover hacked account: I was hacked on my other Microsoft account. I filled out the form but Microsoft doesn’t think that it’s actually my account. I have spent too much money on games through my Xbox. I have no idea how to get my progress back! Basically I tried to change my password but the code...
  3. My Microsoft Account was hacked and the email was changed. How can I recover my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Account was hacked and the email was changed. How can I recover my account?: My account was hacked today and the email was changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Which I cannot access. I really need my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account back since I bought Minecraft on that account. can anyone help?...
  4. My Microsoft Account was hacked and the email was changed. How can I recover my account?

My Microsoft Account was hacked and the email was changed. How can I recover my account?: My account was hacked today and the email was changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Which I cannot access. I really need my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account back since I bought Minecraft on that account. can anyone help?...
  5. How to recovered a hacked account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recovered a hacked account: Recently my account got hacked, change my account details passwords and stuff, but the only thing didn't change is my Gmail primary allies but i pretty sure its will change in few days what can I do to recovery it....
  6. How can I recover my account that was hacked along with a hacked email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover my account that was hacked along with a hacked email?: My account was hacked last night 05/07/2023, and I've just been sent in circles figuring out how to recover my account. The email was changed to someone else's, and they even went as far as to use an authenticator app to add extra security on MY account. I filled out the...
  7. How can I recover my account that was hacked along with a hacked email?

How can I recover my account that was hacked along with a hacked email?: My account was hacked last night 05/07/2023, and I've just been sent in circles figuring out how to recover my account. The email was changed to someone else's, and they even went as far as to use an authenticator app to add extra security on MY account. I filled out the...
  8. My account was hacked how can i recover it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was hacked how can i recover it?: My account was hacked, what should i do to recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-was-hacked-how-can-i-recover-it/65fab0d5-8ea6-49ee-acfe-7af818d89fdb
  9. My account was hacked how can i recover it?

My account was hacked how can i recover it?: My account was hacked, what should i do to recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-was-hacked-how-can-i-recover-it/65fab0d5-8ea6-49ee-acfe-7af818d89fdb
  10. My account was hacked how can i recover it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade