Windows 10: How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?

Discus and support How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to transfer some pictures from my Windows 11 Home laptop to my iPhone 12, so I used an USB cable to connect them. But then I clicked into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ikumi sato, Apr 8, 2024.

1. How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?

I wanted to transfer some pictures from my Windows 11 Home laptop to my iPhone 12, so I used an USB cable to connect them. But then I clicked into "This PC" > "Apple iPhone" > "Internal Storage", I found the pictures and videos that is supposed to be on my phone. I thought it's backing up my phone since I have iTunes, so I deleted the 12 folders in there. The 12 folders don't have THAT much of pictures but I don't know why it is not sorted by the date I have that picture. I deleted them and I looked into my phone, there isn't any different. the next day I woke up and I can't find the pic

:)

ikumi sato, Apr 8, 2024

2. Recovering deleted pictures

Hi Braxton,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you need to recover the files which you deleted. I suggest you to answer the below questions to assist you better.

• Did you delete the files permanently?
    • Did you check if the files are there in Recycle Bin?
    If you have deleted the files permanently there is no option in Windows to recover them back.

There are many third party apps which you can give a try and check if it helps. You may also contact the near by technician and check if it helps recovering them back.

Disclaimer: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of
    Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Hope this information helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 8, 2024
  3. michael Win User
    Need to know Best Recovery Software to recover shift+Deleted data

Hi Guys,

Good Day!

Yesterday I shift deleted some of the data from my desktop from my 256GB SSD.
    I need to recover them,

Please suggest my the best software to recover it.

Thanks.

michael, Apr 8, 2024
  4. How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?

How do I recover deleted photos and picture videos uploaded from WP7?

How do I recover deleted photos and picture videos uploaded from WP7?

Laura R Diaz Bao, Apr 8, 2024
Thema:

How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?

1. How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos? - Similar Threads - recover deleted pictures

2. How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?: I wanted to transfer some pictures from my Windows 11 Home laptop to my iPhone 12, so I used an USB cable to connect them. But then I clicked into "This PC" > "Apple iPhone" > "Internal Storage", I found the pictures and videos that is supposed to be on my phone. I thought...
  3. How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?: I wanted to transfer some pictures from my Windows 11 Home laptop to my iPhone 12, so I used an USB cable to connect them. But then I clicked into "This PC" > "Apple iPhone" > "Internal Storage", I found the pictures and videos that is supposed to be on my phone. I thought...
  4. how can I recover deleted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I recover deleted files: I have accidentally deleted my video's content. It isn't in the recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover all content. I only did this about 20 mins ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-deleted-files/162b42e2-b786-40b1-84a6-988013f5d8c6
  5. how can I recover deleted files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I recover deleted files: I have accidentally deleted my video's content. It isn't in the recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover all content. I only did this about 20 mins ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-deleted-files/162b42e2-b786-40b1-84a6-988013f5d8c6
  6. how do i recover my deleted camera roll videos?

in Cortana
    how do i recover my deleted camera roll videos?: i want to recover my deleted camera roll videos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-deleted-camera-roll-videos/4f237fc4-2294-4d9d-b7c4-cd8150920d5b
  7. How can I recover deleted photos?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I recover deleted photos?: I don't know if anybody can help. I'm trying to find a certain photo I deleted without noticing. I've looked everywhere on my PC. It was a photo a friend took. I had saved it on my phone, but deleted it, and I have a new phone and can't recover on my old one. Is...
  8. How to recover a video I deleted last year!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to recover a video I deleted last year!: I tried to use recuva but it didn't work. Someone help please submitted by /u/joelpdn26 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flavky/how_to_recover_a_video_i_deleted_last_year/
  9. Recover deleted pictures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover deleted pictures: I accidently deleted pictures in a folder --- they are all gone where is my recycle bin I can't find it.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-pictures/b40c6419-06f6-4a76-9a53-584d1884e894
  10. How to recover my deleted videos?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover my deleted videos?: How to recover my deleted videos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-my-deleted-videos/0a920c0d-ef4a-4a45-b723-9873b5de6009"