Windows 10: How can I recover my files that got deleted after installing MediaCreationTool on an USB stick?

Discus and support How can I recover my files that got deleted after installing MediaCreationTool on an USB stick? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had all my important files in the USB stick and I had to install the MediaCreationTool for something else but when I installed it, I noticed that all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AtaClskn, Dec 6, 2023.

1. AtaClskn Win User

How can I recover my files that got deleted after installing MediaCreationTool on an USB stick?

I had all my important files in the USB stick and I had to install the MediaCreationTool for something else but when I installed it, I noticed that all my saved files were completely ERASED, I've ran scan through a couple Data Recovery applications but they don't seem to really work? Is there a solution to this? If so, PLEASE help me.

:)

AtaClskn, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

How can I recover my files that got deleted after installing MediaCreationTool on an USB stick?

1. How can I recover my files that got deleted after installing MediaCreationTool on an USB stick? - Similar Threads - recover files got

2. How can I recover my files that got deleted after installing MediaCreationTool on an USB stick?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover my files that got deleted after installing MediaCreationTool on an USB stick?: I had all my important files in the USB stick and I had to install the MediaCreationTool for something else but when I installed it, I noticed that all my saved files were completely ERASED, I've ran scan through a couple Data Recovery applications but they don't seem to...
  3. How can I recover my files that got deleted after installing MediaCreationTool on an USB stick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover my files that got deleted after installing MediaCreationTool on an USB stick?: I had all my important files in the USB stick and I had to install the MediaCreationTool for something else but when I installed it, I noticed that all my saved files were completely ERASED, I've ran scan through a couple Data Recovery applications but they don't seem to...
  4. how can I recover deleted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I recover deleted files: I have accidentally deleted my video's content. It isn't in the recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover all content. I only did this about 20 mins ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-deleted-files/162b42e2-b786-40b1-84a6-988013f5d8c6
  5. how can I recover deleted files

how can I recover deleted files: I have accidentally deleted my video's content. It isn't in the recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover all content. I only did this about 20 mins ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-deleted-files/162b42e2-b786-40b1-84a6-988013f5d8c6
  6. HOW DO I RECOVER A DELETED FILE ON A SCAN DISK STICK

HOW DO I RECOVER A DELETED FILE ON A SCAN DISK STICK: I put a scan disk stick in the external drive and noticed that there were only two files on it. I've had it for a long time and I'm sure there were more. I tried to "explore" what I could find, I'm not computer savvy by any means, I did see that files were deleted in...
  7. HOW DO I RECOVER A DELETED FILE ON A SCAN DISK STICK

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HOW DO I RECOVER A DELETED FILE ON A SCAN DISK STICK: I put a scan disk stick in the external drive and noticed that there were only two files on it. I've had it for a long time and I'm sure there were more. I tried to "explore" what I could find, I'm not computer savvy by any means, I did see that files were deleted in...
  8. how to recover deleted files on usb.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to recover deleted files on usb.: How do I recover deleted files on usb Win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-deleted-files-on-usb/2d0e0bf7-7256-4ba3-a22d-6e060682f26e"
  9. My files in USB stick got corrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My files in USB stick got corrupted: While browsing files on my USB stick (where I worked all my projects off here), I noticed that some files were corrupted, like the ones made from March 1, 2019 to March 15, 2019. The reason is likely because I didn't safely eject the USB stick. I moved the files that are...
  10. How can I make a USB stick to recover the operating system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I make a USB stick to recover the operating system: Hello, Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, please help me to make a USB stick for recovery of the operating system. The steps I have to do for this operation. Thank you! Wait for response! A great day!...