Windows 10: how can i recover my lost activation key after reinstall

Discus and support how can i recover my lost activation key after reinstall in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i recently reinstalled windows after buying a new cpu and thought that i didnt need to find the activation key because last time when i reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Niimou_, Dec 29, 2020.

1. how can i recover my lost activation key after reinstall

i recently reinstalled windows after buying a new cpu and thought that i didnt need to find the activation key because last time when i reinstalled windows, it activated using my microsoft account but when i tried to do it now it just didnt work. when i went to my microsoft account and looked at the devices it said that my previous install was windows core not windows 10. Can i fix this?

submitted by /u/Niimou_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Niimou_, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

how can i recover my lost activation key after reinstall

1. how can i recover my lost activation key after reinstall - Similar Threads - recover lost activation

2. How can i recover my encrypted drive used bitlocker despite i lost the key ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i recover my encrypted drive used bitlocker despite i lost the key ?: Hello,I am having trouble recovering my BitLocker drives. I have tried all of the steps in the BitLocker recovery guide, but I am still unable to unlock my drives. Can you please help me?Unfortunately I don't have my BitLocker recovery key , I lost it while resetting my...
  3. Recover lost Windows activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover lost Windows activation key: During the time of free Windows 10 upgrades I performed an online upgrade from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro with no requirement to purchase Win 10 license. Recently my motherboard failed and I transferred my HDD to near clone hardware Lenovo G50-80 and since Windows has...
  4. Lost activation key after reinstalling windows

Lost activation key after reinstalling windows: Hi, A few days ago when I turned my PC it went to a blue screen and I had an "Error code 0xc000001 - Recovery: Your PC Couldn't Start Properly" - I have tried everything the internet offered to fix this problem but it didn't help and I had no choice but reinstalling the...
  5. How do i recover my lost windows license keys

How do i recover my lost windows license keys: I lost the windows license keys which were ordered by me. Is there a way through which i can request them to microsoft or ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-lost-windows-license-keys/80ff4994-c77d-4a46-a57c-097a2e1674e8
  6. Windows 10 Activation - recovering a lost key

Windows 10 Activation - recovering a lost key: Have had trouble with corruption on my hard drive. After boot time repair, Windows 10 thinks it is no longer activated and I cannot find any information on my product key. I did the free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 several years ago. How in. Any ideas where that key...
  7. i lost my windows product key, how do i recover it?

i lost my windows product key, how do i recover it?: the title pretty much sums it up. i lost my product key and i need to get it recovered. any idea as for how?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-windows-product-key-how-do-i-recover-it/5d9ef480-3847-4077-ac56-f29734682419
  8. How can I recover everything after reinstalling my windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I recover everything after reinstalling my windows 10?: I use the windows 10 iso file to reinstall my windows 10 but somehow my pc didn't get back the way it was, everything was erased and reset How can I get it back?...
  9. can i recover my lost data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i recover my lost data: My external HDD is not working can i get the free software to recover this data
  10. Lost activation after reinstall

Lost activation after reinstall: After reinstlling Windows 10 Home edition I lost activation. My laptop came preinstalled with a geniune windows. What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-activation-after-reinstall/2a824cac-77ee-4d4b-a4d7-d5bd51ae891a"