Windows 10: how can i recover my wifi password

Discus and support how can i recover my wifi password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to connect m work laptop to my home wifi. it wants my wifi password. How do I find what it was or change it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BeverlyStorer, Sep 16, 2018.

1. how can i recover my wifi password

I am trying to connect m work laptop to my home wifi. it wants my wifi password. How do I find what it was or change it?

:)

BeverlyStorer, Sep 16, 2018
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Help with changing wifi password?

No. That will NOT change your WiFi password. The router administration password and WiFi password are two completely different passwords.

NavyLCDR, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Forgot password, no way to recover it

Hi Bob,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

As you have already tried to recover the password, unfortunately there is no other option to recover the password. However you can try to recover the password from the below link and check if you are able to recover the password.

Recover your account

If the Recover your Microsoft account does not help try the below link
    About two-step verification and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 16, 2018
  4. flycaster Win User

how can i recover my wifi password

Help with changing wifi password?

So are you saying that I should enter my "PW" into the field and then I will get to the wifi or wireless settings page?

flycaster, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

how can i recover my wifi password

1. how can i recover my wifi password - Similar Threads - recover wifi password

2. How can I recover my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover my password?: I changed my laptop Pin but I accidentally removed it. I use a Huawei Matebook D15. I don't remember my password or the answer to any of the security questions. I don't want to reboot or factory reset my laptop because I have some important files in it. I have tried...
  3. How can I recover my password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover my password?: I changed my laptop Pin but I accidentally removed it. I use a Huawei Matebook D15. I don't remember my password or the answer to any of the security questions. I don't want to reboot or factory reset my laptop because I have some important files in it. I have tried...
  4. How can I recover my password or reset my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover my password or reset my laptop?: I forgot my password and I don’t have a usb drive to help me reset my password. I also tired to factory reset my laptop but it says I can’t because I have to free up some space first. Is there any way I can recover my password or reset my laptop?...
  5. How can I recover my password or reset my laptop?

How can I recover my password or reset my laptop?: I forgot my password and I don’t have a usb drive to help me reset my password. I also tired to factory reset my laptop but it says I can’t because I have to free up some space first. Is there any way I can recover my password or reset my laptop?...
  6. How can I recover my password..?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover my password..?: Actually I use msconfig and restart my pc. Now I input password but this password is wrong how can I fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-my-password/b419d626-e91e-42f2-965e-ad80055bd425
  7. How can I recover my password..?

How can I recover my password..?: Actually I use msconfig and restart my pc. Now I input password but this password is wrong how can I fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-my-password/b419d626-e91e-42f2-965e-ad80055bd425
  8. how to recover my password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to recover my password?: how to recover my password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-my-password/e45e1140-e711-4530-ab18-15fe90ae25c6
  9. How can I recover forgotten password for locked computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I recover forgotten password for locked computer?: How can I recover a forgotten password for a locked computer? Is there a way to open a locked computer if you have forgotten your computer password?...
  10. How can I recover my network or share password?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I recover my network or share password?: Using Windows 10 I have tried several times, but I'm unable to recover my network or shared drives passwords. How can I delete the need for the password, or how can I recover or reset the password? Thanks in advance if you have any help for me. 36845