Windows 10: How can I recover old files?

Discus and support How can I recover old files? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there , So in like 2014 I used to play a game and now I am playing it , I would like to get those 2014 files to get the older version of the game as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WindowsLoooveer, Jan 4, 2016.

1. How can I recover old files?

Hi there , So in like 2014 I used to play a game and now I am playing it , I would like to get those 2014 files to get the older version of the game as in the file there will be a .fp file. I would like to get that .fp file of 2014 , Today I have the latest updated files of the game , Is there somehow I can get a very old version of the file so I can get that file to get the older version of the game? I tried right click on the .fp and click properties and prevous versions but i am only getting the game old file of 2015's summer. I really want that 2014 .fp file to play an older version of the game. Thanks alot!!

:)

WindowsLoooveer, Jan 4, 2016

2. microsoft account

How can I recover an old account?

prestontownship, Jan 4, 2016
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    can i recover my old window (10) from recently installed window 7 professional?

Hi Chaudhary,

Based on the details you have provided, you can save your
    Windows.old files to
    an external storage device and install Windows 10 again. We cannot recover the previous settings. However, what we can do is to set the new setting setup and sync those settings to other Windows 10 devices using
    your Microsoft account. For more information regarding on syncing settings, refer to this
    link.

After reinstalling Windows 10 and your network issue still persists, kindly perform these troubleshooting and see
    if there are any changes:

Network Troubleshooters.

To do this, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      these following troubleshooters:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

Reset TCP/IP.

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh
        int
        ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your network connection.

Disable auto turn-off of
    WiFi device.

• Go to
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click
      Change adapter settings
      on the right pane.

• Right-click your
      connection name(WiFi
      name) and choose
      Properties.

• Click on
      Configure...
      button.

• Go to
      Power Management
      tab.

• Uncheck/disable
      the check box radio for "Allow this device to turn off this device to save
      power".

• Restart the PC(Important).

Reconfigure TCP/IP.

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh
        int
        tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp
        set global
        autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp set global
        rss=enabled

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 4, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

How can I recover old files?

Do you still have the CD/DVD for the 2014 version? If so, you could re-install it but I'd do a Custom install so as to choose a different Folder or you'd risk over-writing what is already installed. Frequently minor or major changes to newer versions of a program will prevent using older files with it.

Berton, Jan 4, 2016
  5. Its a downloadable game form the internet

6. I used to play it in 2014 and I want to try and get the game 2014 files back for a .fp file

7. Berton Win User
    Sounds like you need to go back to that download site to see if that version is still available.

Berton, Jan 4, 2016
  8. How can I recover old files?

There isnt , there is just the latest one , is there like a program which does want I want? Like go back in time for 2014 file of the game?

WindowsLoooveer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How can I recover old files?

1. How can I recover old files? - Similar Threads - recover old files

2. Recover old laptop files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover old laptop files: Hi thereMy partnershp laptop died and unfortunately I'm struggling to recover some key files.I've taken the NVME out but i'm struggling for my dell xps 13 to read the files. I've bought an adaptor, tried to recognise the device via disk management, but having no joy so...
  3. Recover old laptop files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover old laptop files: Hi thereMy partnershp laptop died and unfortunately I'm struggling to recover some key files.I've taken the NVME out but i'm struggling for my dell xps 13 to read the files. I've bought an adaptor, tried to recognise the device via disk management, but having no joy so...
  4. how can I recover deleted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I recover deleted files: I have accidentally deleted my video's content. It isn't in the recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover all content. I only did this about 20 mins ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-deleted-files/162b42e2-b786-40b1-84a6-988013f5d8c6
  5. how can I recover deleted files

how can I recover deleted files: I have accidentally deleted my video's content. It isn't in the recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover all content. I only did this about 20 mins ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-deleted-files/162b42e2-b786-40b1-84a6-988013f5d8c6
  6. How can I recover all my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover all my files?: Background information: I was using ny laptop as per normal when suddenly this came on. Issue: After this completed, my laptop got somewhat factory restarted and I lost everything on it. This includes programs and applications installed, files from documents to images even...
  7. How can I recover files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover files: Recently we facing issues with some documents Word, PDF, Excel after making a restore for a snapshot of a virtual machine FS on Hyper-V.The VM is connected to attached external storage including the documentsPlease find the attached error details and advise what I can do....
  8. How can I recover files

How can I recover files: Recently we facing issues with some documents Word, PDF, Excel after making a restore for a snapshot of a virtual machine FS on Hyper-V.The VM is connected to attached external storage including the documentsPlease find the attached error details and advise what I can do....
  9. How can I recover ALL FILES....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I recover ALL FILES....: How can I recover ALL FILES that were deleted when a RESTART program was run...my PC currently shows NO FILES... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-all-files/e7cf9f45-3adc-4cd1-9358-5cbe94d15c51"
  10. How can I recover files from old partition?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I recover files from old partition?: I bought a new hard drive, replaced my old one but I didn't have my files backed up. My old Windows 10 partition wouldn't even boot up, as I kept getting the black screen with the spinning circle. A couple of years ago, I bought a device where I could easily plug in a SATA...