Windows 10: How can I rectify the problem raised, in Photo Gallery app. when it is not import photos...

Discus and support How can I rectify the problem raised, in Photo Gallery app. when it is not import photos... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Sir, In the past two days, I could not import my photos and videos from my mobile-SAMSUNG GALAXY J1ace- to my PC windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Jul 26, 2018.

1. How can I rectify the problem raised, in Photo Gallery app. when it is not import photos...

Dear Sir,

In the past two days, I could not import my photos and videos from my mobile-SAMSUNG GALAXY J1ace- to my PC windows

PHOTO GALLERY app.

Previously, it done well.

Please guide me to do well,

UMACHANDRAN VISWANATHAN.

:)

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Jul 26, 2018

2. Photo Gallery Import Problem

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description of the issue, I understand that you receive the error message Access Denied when you try to import the photos using Photo Gallery.

This is a problem with Windows Live Photo Gallery not installed with Administrator privilege.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the shortcut (on the Start Program menus) of Windows Live Photo Gallery and select Properties.

2. Click on Compatibility tab and enable the option "Run this program as an administrator" under the heading "Privilege Level" by checking off the box to its left.

3. After this everytime the import task will require a UAC popup asking for permission to allow Photo Gallery to run.

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Cannot Import photos to Windows 10

Hi Pawsitive Girl,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to import the photos using Photo gallery app.

Please be informed that you will be able to see the Photo gallery in the apps list only if you have installed Windows essentials.

Note: If you have installed Windows Essentials, skip the step 1 and proceed to step 2.

Step 1:

Windows Essentials is a suite of products like Photo gallery/Movie maker/Live Mail/Live Writer/One drive available in one easy download.
    Windows Essentials is a suite of products available in one easy download.
    I suggest you to install the Windows Essentials from the below link.

Windows Essentials

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-live/essentials

Step 2:

After downloading the Windows essentials from the below link, you will be able to access the Photo gallery. Refer to the below article and check if you are able to import photos and videos from the Photo gallery.

Import photos into Photo Gallery
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/photo-gallery-import-photos-faq

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jul 26, 2018
  4. How can I rectify the problem raised, in Photo Gallery app. when it is not import photos...

Photo Gallery Missing Files

hi slartybart
    we're almost there...yes!!
    windows 2012 essential, installed all correctly, it is now found in my program & features. I wasn't sure what the next step would be. But i did check to see if Photo Gallery would work, but i received these errors which i have attached. I also attempted to download the file that was needed which i chose the first one, but after reading the details and OS requirement i was unsure if it.

How can I rectify the problem raised, in Photo Gallery app. when it is not import photos... [​IMG]

How can I rectify the problem raised, in Photo Gallery app. when it is not import photos... [​IMG]

stressful1, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

How can I rectify the problem raised, in Photo Gallery app. when it is not import photos...

1. How can I rectify the problem raised, in Photo Gallery app. when it is not import photos... - Similar Threads - rectify problem raised

2. How to organize photos *to be imported* in the Photos app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to organize photos *to be imported* in the Photos app.: The most recent update to the Photos app has caused me a bit of a headache. In the older version not sure what version exactly when I would upload photos from my phone to the Photos application - the images would appear in chronological order from the most recent to the...
  3. How to organize photos *to be imported* in the Photos app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to organize photos *to be imported* in the Photos app.: The most recent update to the Photos app has caused me a bit of a headache. In the older version not sure what version exactly when I would upload photos from my phone to the Photos application - the images would appear in chronological order from the most recent to the...
  4. How can I import photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I import photos?: Microsoft photos will no longer import photos. It will read my phone and show there are new items, but will no longer show an 'import' function box. All that shows is number of new items and a cancel option. Any suggestions?...
  5. How can I import photos?

How can I import photos?: Microsoft photos will no longer import photos. It will read my phone and show there are new items, but will no longer show an 'import' function box. All that shows is number of new items and a cancel option. Any suggestions?...
  6. Is there an app that can Microsoft Photo Gallery?

Is there an app that can Microsoft Photo Gallery?: The absolute worst thing Microsoft has ever done is to stop supporting Microsoft Photo Gallery. I created folders for each year, then within that year I created 12 different months, then I was able to copy/paste photos within the year/month and day. It was a fantastic...
  7. import photos from dvd into photo gallery

in Windows 10 Customization
    import photos from dvd into photo gallery: I would like to be able to import photos into photo gallery from cd or dvds in windows 10. Photo gallery will import from sd card. Is there a way to do this from cds in windows 10. It doesn't find my cd connected with usb....
  8. Problem with photo gallery

Problem with photo gallery: While scrolling the pictures, one page opened and now I can't close it and go back to the list. I tried restart...didn't work . any suggestions. I must have hit the wrong key or something. Thanks in advance....
  9. Importing Still Photos to Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing Still Photos to Photo Gallery: Hello, I still use Photo Gallery but last time I uploaded pictures was Nov 2019. I recently tried to upload my photos from my iphone 8 and I received the following message: "The following error occurred while importing FMAD2549.JPG: The device is unreachable." It gave...
  10. Photos App crashes when importing photos

Photos App crashes when importing photos: I recently got a new PC and when i am trying to import my photos from my Iphone Xs max, the app freezes to '3081 items found so far" and all i want are my photos on my pc. Can someone please help...