Windows 10: how can i rectify this below i mean-'cmake' is not recognized as an internal or external...

Discus and support how can i rectify this below i mean-'cmake' is not recognized as an internal or external... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can i rectify this below i mean-'cmake' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Error[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VenuRayala, May 27, 2020.

1. how can i rectify this below i mean-'cmake' is not recognized as an internal or external...

how can i rectify this below

i mean-'cmake' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

Error how can i rectify this below  i mean-'cmake' is not recognized as an internal or external... e93c0eb7-39a0-4944-98dd-4adff098b7c0?upload=true.png

:)

VenuRayala, May 27, 2020
  2. alpha45 Win User

PoweRun: DCOMperm "is not recognized as an internal or external c.

HI,
    Starting PoweRun gives me the following error:
    DCOMperm "is not recognized as an internal or external command, an executable program or a batch file.
    Thank you

how can i rectify this below  i mean-'cmake' is not recognized as an internal or external... [​IMG]

alpha45, May 27, 2020
  3. Laptop suddenly stopped recognizing the external monitor

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the laptop is unable to recognize only the external monitor or other external devices also.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 27, 2020
  4. how can i rectify this below i mean-'cmake' is not recognized as an internal or external...

"app" isn't recognized as internal or external command.

Although I've set the environment variable I can't run the app. The cmd says it isn't recognized as an internal or external command. Reminder - I've set a correct path.

squarephoenix10, May 27, 2020
Thema:

how can i rectify this below i mean-'cmake' is not recognized as an internal or external...

1. how can i rectify this below i mean-'cmake' is not recognized as an internal or external... - Similar Threads - rectify below mean

2. “Shutdown is not recognized as an internal or external command”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Shutdown is not recognized as an internal or external command”: I’m trying to boot to USB, and from what I understand I need to go into my Bios to do that. However, I don’t have the function keys on my laptop so I need a different way to get into the Bios. I booted into using my command line and tried shutdown /r /o But I get the message...
  3. “Shutdown is not recognized as an internal or external command”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “Shutdown is not recognized as an internal or external command”: I’m trying to boot to USB, and from what I understand I need to go into my Bios to do that. However, I don’t have the function keys on my laptop so I need a different way to get into the Bios. I booted into using my command line and tried shutdown /r /o But I get the message...
  4. “Shutdown is not recognized as an internal or external command”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PIP is not recognized as an internal or external command

in Windows 10 News
    PIP is not recognized as an internal or external command: [ATTACH]If you are a Python programmer, you know the importance of its libraries. One of the easiest ways to install those libraries is by using the PIP command. However, when some users tried doing the same, they encountered the following error message: ‘pip’ is not...
  6. WMIC is not recognized as an internal or external command

in Windows 10 News
    WMIC is not recognized as an internal or external command: [ATTACH]WMIC is a command-line tool that is used to perform WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) operations. The WMI allows scripting languages that let users manage their servers and personal computers running on the Windows operating systems. You can run WMI commands to...
  7. I Can't type in my Cortana Searchbox.... : *How can I rectify this?

in Cortana
    I Can't type in my Cortana Searchbox.... : *How can I rectify this?: Hi, for some reason I Cant type anything in My Cortana Searchbox.... : Can U tell me H-o-w to rectify this,please? Many thanks for your time/patience... : Chris....
  8. Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCD.sys how can I rectify this problem ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCD.sys how can I rectify this problem ?: Windows 10 Pro all latest updates installed. Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCD.sys how can I rectify this problem ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-bazisvirtualcdsys-how-can-i/8db3ec9f-4648-4ea0-8af7-e9c48aef31a9
  9. PoweRun: DCOMperm "is not recognized as an internal or external c.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PoweRun: DCOMperm "is not recognized as an internal or external c.: HI, Starting PoweRun gives me the following error: DCOMperm "is not recognized as an internal or external command, an executable program or a batch file. Thank you [img] 119999
  10. A command is not recognized as an internal or external command

in Windows 10 News
    A command is not recognized as an internal or external command: [ATTACH] I am sure you had tried launching programs like ‘CMD’, ‘DISM’ directly from the Run prompt. Ever wondered how they launched instantly? How is Windows OS able to find where its located? A simple example is when you create a [...] This post A command is not recognized...