Windows 10: How can I redeem rewards without using phone verification?

Discus and support How can I redeem rewards without using phone verification? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I redeem rewards without using phone verification? I have 12000 points and I want to buy Robux gift card.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mohamednassim1, Feb 15, 2021.

1. How can I redeem rewards without using phone verification?

How can I redeem rewards without using phone verification? I have 12000 points and I want to buy Robux gift card.

:)

mohamednassim1, Feb 15, 2021
  2. El Topo Win User

Microsoft Rewards without a phone number

Did you ever redeem some Microsoft Rewards point?

When I tried to redeem my points at page

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/

After I clicked "confirm reward", I was re-directed to a page of "Phone verification" to receive 6-digit code, and to make it worse, if I input my number, all I got is a page of:

There’s an issue with your account or order.

El Topo, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Nat360 Win User
    How to redeem Microsoft rewards gift card money?

Hi. I have been using Microsoft rewards for some time now and I was finally able to redeem a Microsoft 5 dollar gift card. I followed all the instruction listed on the screen and received 5 US dollars in my account balance. Now, the question I have is
    how do I redeem this account balance, I want to rent a movie? (Do I need to put my credit card details in to redeem this account balance?)

Nat360, Feb 15, 2021
  4. How can I redeem rewards without using phone verification?

Bing rewards on Windows Phone?

can u redeem your rewards from pc to phone like use them

mikemarion, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

How can I redeem rewards without using phone verification?

1. How can I redeem rewards without using phone verification? - Similar Threads - redeem rewards without

2. How do I redeem rewards?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I redeem rewards?: Basically, I'm trying to redeem reward points to get a 200 robux gift card. However, when I click the confirm rewards button, it turns grey and then turns blue again. I checked my outlook account, and I found no email with the robux code. Please help. Note: I cannot provide a...
  3. How do I redeem rewards?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I redeem rewards?: Basically, I'm trying to redeem reward points to get a 200 robux gift card. However, when I click the confirm rewards button, it turns grey and then turns blue again. I checked my outlook account, and I found no email with the robux code. Please help. Note: I cannot provide a...
  4. Unable to redeem Microsoft reward

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to redeem Microsoft reward: Every time I enter in my phone number countless times It won't let me get this 10$ Xbox Gift card and its actually getting very annoying and I was wondering if you could give me a solution to this I contacted the Reward support and are not responding. Here is some screenshots...
  5. I can't redeem my reward

I can't redeem my reward: Every time I enter in my phone number countless times It won't let me get this 10$ Xbox Gift card and its actually getting very annoying and I was wondering if you could give me a solution to this I contacted the Reward support and are not responding. Here is some screenshots...
  6. Microsoft Redeem Phone Verification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Redeem Phone Verification: I can't put my phone number in because I don't live in any country where Microsoft Redeem is available in, I am just using VPN to connect me the US and I have a lot of points and I can't get the reward I want because my country code is not in the phone verification so I would...
  7. redeeming gist card in microsoft rewards without phone number

in Windows 10 Customization
    redeeming gist card in microsoft rewards without phone number: is there a way i could redeem gift cards without my phone number like using email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeeming-gist-card-in-microsoft-rewards-without/e7fa2a46-524a-4622-8682-4a7937739789
  8. Redeeming Rewards Question

Redeeming Rewards Question: I recently had a question about something I have redeemed. I got an email to check the winners but I did not see the item I redeemed on that page. The item I redeemed for was the Sweepstakes Surface Pro X Bundle. I'm not sure of the exact date of when they pull the winners,...
  9. Microsoft Rewards without a phone number

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Rewards without a phone number: Let me know how I can use Microsoft Rewards without a phone number? I’ve got a lot of points and want to use them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards-without-a-phone-number/14dee8df-1ff0-429c-976d-1427086b0ee3
  10. How to use Microsoft Rewards without a phone number?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use Microsoft Rewards without a phone number?: Heyy, so I've been wondering for some time now.. How can I use Microsoft Rewards without a phone? I don't have a phone yet (surprising Ik)! And now that I have a lot of points, I want to use them. -LexSFM/xlil101x...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to redeem microsoft rewards without phone number

2. microsoft rewards phone verification bypass