Windows 10: How can I reinstall a webcam that I accidentally uninstalled?

Discus and support How can I reinstall a webcam that I accidentally uninstalled? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A few days ago, I uninstalled my webcam with the hopes of reinstalling it. I can't find a way to do it. Please help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EdwardFisher1, Oct 27, 2018.

1. How can I reinstall a webcam that I accidentally uninstalled?

A few days ago, I uninstalled my webcam with the hopes of reinstalling it. I can't find a way to do it. Please help?

:)

EdwardFisher1, Oct 27, 2018
  2. evgreeves Win User

Uninstalled webcam driver, can't reinstall

I'm using a Dell Inspiron 5720 running Windows 10 Home.

Some time ago my webcam stopped working partway through a Skype call. Today, I attempted to record a video using my laptop camera but after one try I was informed that 'Something went wrong'. The

Microsoft website
    suggested I uninstall the driver and then scan for hardware changes to reinstall it. I uninstalled it but now seem unable to reinstall it as when I scan for changes nothing happens. Obviously the camera still isn't working as the driver
    is now uninstalled!

I don't know the make of the webcam as it is integrated into the laptop. What do I do now?

evgreeves, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Oct 27, 2018
  4. How can I reinstall a webcam that I accidentally uninstalled?

How to reinstall an accidentally uninstalled app on HTC HD7?

I accidentally uninstalled the Xbox Live app, and I was wondering how to reinstall it? I've tried resetting my phone, and that hasn't helped. I went into the Marketplace to try to reinstall it, but the only option there is 'Share'. The app isn't on my
    App list anymore, and I really want that App back! Please help, and thanks for the future advice!

lovelyxarielle, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

How can I reinstall a webcam that I accidentally uninstalled?

1. How can I reinstall a webcam that I accidentally uninstalled? - Similar Threads - reinstall webcam accidentally

2. I had a microphone on my laptop but i accidentally uninstalled it. How do i reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a microphone on my laptop but i accidentally uninstalled it. How do i reinstall it?: I i had a microphone on my laptop but i accidentally uninstalled it. How do i reinstall it? Windows 11. I have used windpws update and it doesn't recognize it unfortunately....
  3. I had a microphone on my laptop but i accidentally uninstalled it. How do i reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had a microphone on my laptop but i accidentally uninstalled it. How do i reinstall it?: I i had a microphone on my laptop but i accidentally uninstalled it. How do i reinstall it? Windows 11. I have used windpws update and it doesn't recognize it unfortunately....
  4. I have accidentally uninstalled bluetooth entirely from device manager. How can I reinstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have accidentally uninstalled bluetooth entirely from device manager. How can I reinstall...: The bluetooth in the laptop was not working. I couldn't see it in action bar or the toggle to turn it on/off in settings bluetooth. Hence, I tried troubleshooting it but it said that check bluetooth capability. Then I tried to click on windows + r and again clicked on start...
  5. I have accidentally uninstalled bluetooth entirely from device manager. How can I reinstall...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have accidentally uninstalled bluetooth entirely from device manager. How can I reinstall...: The bluetooth in the laptop was not working. I couldn't see it in action bar or the toggle to turn it on/off in settings bluetooth. Hence, I tried troubleshooting it but it said that check bluetooth capability. Then I tried to click on windows + r and again clicked on start...
  6. I have accidentally uninstalled bluetooth entirely from device manager. How can I reinstall...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Can’t reinstall a software I accidentally partially uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t reinstall a software I accidentally partially uninstalled?: I installed a web client for a game that used to run on flash. It worked completely fine when I first downloaded it, then I accidentally uninstalled it and when I try to install it again it immediately loads about halfway, then never loads any further. I assume there’s still...
  8. I accidentally uninstalled my integrated webcam !

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I accidentally uninstalled my integrated webcam !: My webcam has been playing up and I thought because I have to use it a lot for lessons that I should try and fix it. I've spent 4 hours trying to find a way of fixing the problem permanently and came to the conclusion to uninstall the camera in an attempt to install it back...
  9. I accidentally Uninstalled the built-in webcam in my laptop and I don't know how to install...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally Uninstalled the built-in webcam in my laptop and I don't know how to install...: My laptop is the hp Envy13 2020. The laptop cannot detect the Webcam and it does not appear in device manager even after scanning for it in hardware changes. Idk if this is really the place for this post but I'm trying my best to figure out the problem. submitted by...
  10. I accidentally deleted windows/installer; how can I reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I accidentally deleted windows/installer; how can I reinstall it?: I accidentally deleted windows/installer; how can I reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-windowsinstaller-how-can-i/8b687751-4b8f-480f-901d-4de5217b9675

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstalled webcam how to reinstall

2. accidentally uninstalled camera driver

3. accidentally uninstalled webcam

4. i unistalled my webcam how do i reinstall it,
  5. how to reinstall built in camera,
  6. accidentally uninstalled camera,
  7. how do i reinstall my webcam,
  8. i want to install web camera ,
  9. accidently removed built in webcam,
  10. accidently uninstalled my webcam,
  11. reinstall integrated camera dell inspiron,