Windows 10: How can I reinstall the tap driver. I uninstalled it, but can't do a reinstall.

Discus and support How can I reinstall the tap driver. I uninstalled it, but can't do a reinstall. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After uninstall the tap driver from the device manager, I don't see the reinstall app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lester#, Jun 1, 2020.

1. lester# Win User

How can I reinstall the tap driver. I uninstalled it, but can't do a reinstall.

After uninstall the tap driver from the device manager, I don't see the reinstall app.

:)

lester#, Jun 1, 2020

2. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Jun 1, 2020
  3. CDdude55 Win User
    How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

It's an in depth guide on how you should uninstall/reinstall drivers, so those are recommend steps to take even when you're not having an issue.

Generally yes, you won't run into issues just by doing a standard uninstall/reinstall of drivers especially if it's from the same manufacturer, but it's always best to clean everything out before applying new drivers to prevent conflicts.

CDdude55, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Reinstall webcam driver

Hi Vicki,

Are you having trouble reinstalling the webcam driver? If so, here's how you can update drivers in Windows 10:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.

• Expand one of the categories to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select
      Update Driver.

• Select Search automatically for updated driver software.

• If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.
    • If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver: Open Device Manager, right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select
      Uninstall. Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

I'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I reinstall the tap driver. I uninstalled it, but can't do a reinstall. - Similar Threads - reinstall tap driver

2. I uninstalled my usb drivers, how do I reinstall them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled my usb drivers, how do I reinstall them?: my usb ports just stopped working so I uninstalled them and now I don't know how to get them back. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-my-usb-drivers-how-do-i-reinstall/3acf219a-74f1-4339-a503-f327f58a2827
  3. I uninstalled my usb drivers, how do I reinstall them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I uninstalled my usb drivers, how do I reinstall them?: my usb ports just stopped working so I uninstalled them and now I don't know how to get them back. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-my-usb-drivers-how-do-i-reinstall/3acf219a-74f1-4339-a503-f327f58a2827
  4. Driver uninstalled, how to reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver uninstalled, how to reinstall: Hey, so since this morning my camera had stopped working when I tried to check the antivirus, etc., and nothing worked, and so I followed a step by uninstalling my driver and now my camera driver is gone from the device manager, how can I reinstall the driver?...
  5. How do i reinstall my uninstalled audio driver

How do i reinstall my uninstalled audio driver: So i just uninstalled my audio driver in device manager because i have problem, then i restarted my pc, when i go to device manager and scan for hardware changes, my driver doesnt go back, my audio driver is Conexant btw[ATTACH]...
  6. I uninstalled USB DAC Drivers and can't reinstall them

I uninstalled USB DAC Drivers and can't reinstall them: In attempting to fix my microphone not working in a game, i uninstalled it and its drivers. I restarted my pc, and when i try to reinstall them, i get this error: [ATTACH] Has anyone had this problem, and does anyone know how to fix it? I'm running windows 10....
  7. how do i reinstall drivers

how do i reinstall drivers: I uninstalled drivers a long time ago because I didn't know what they were and now I have a new printer and to update drivers I don't have? HELP For a computer dummy! * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  8. How can I reinstall a webcam that I accidentally uninstalled?

How can I reinstall a webcam that I accidentally uninstalled?: A few days ago, I uninstalled my webcam with the hopes of reinstalling it. I can't find a way to do it. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reinstall-a-webcam-that-i-accidentally/80acb65a-8ac6-45be-b1f7-6ea8044a9fc1
  9. how do i reinstall touch driver

how do i reinstall touch driver: how do I reconnect touch hardware drive to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-reinstall-touch-driver/1b0318c7-2ee2-4656-8b1e-f45c60fc2e4f
  10. How do I reinstall a previously uninstalled driver?

How do I reinstall a previously uninstalled driver?: I was forced to uninstall the Lenovo power management driver from my laptop because it was giving me blue screens (I believe it used to happen when the display was meant to go to sleep). This means that I now have no power management and the fan goes full blast all the time....