Windows 10: How can I relocate my OneDrive that is using my C: drive to another drive, such as the D:...

Discus and support How can I relocate my OneDrive that is using my C: drive to another drive, such as the D:... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I relocate my OneDrive that is using my C: drive to another drive, such as the D: drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tab514, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Tab514 Win User

How can I relocate my OneDrive that is using my C: drive to another drive, such as the D:...

How can I relocate my OneDrive that is using my C: drive to another drive, such as the D: drive?

:)

Tab514, Mar 24, 2019
  2. GordoBarr Win User

Sync D Drive with OneDrive

I am using OneDrive to sync my files on my C drive and all is working fine. But I can not find a way to have my D drive connect to OneDrive. I would like my D drive to sync with OneDrive. Does anyone know how to get a D Drive to sync with OneDrive?

GordoBarr, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Gabroni Win User
    i accidentally relocated my documents folder to may drive D now i cant get it back to drive c

now i cant search my documents through start menu and it doesnt display in my user folders in file explorer. its a hassle to get to them in clicking drive d. i want to relocate it back to c and windows always says that access is denied when i relocate
    it in properties

Gabroni, Mar 24, 2019
  4. How can I relocate my OneDrive that is using my C: drive to another drive, such as the D:...

No C: but D: drive has all the data

Hi Austin,

To help you with your concern regarding the data on the drive C:, you're seeing the drive "C:" as the drive "D:" because you're booting your computer outside Windows. When booting your computer outside Windows, the system is reading the recovery partition
    as drive C: and the data in the drive C: \ are listed on the drive D: \. Try to boot your computer and try to check again the data in the drive C: \ and see if the data are listed.

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

How can I relocate my OneDrive that is using my C: drive to another drive, such as the D:...

1. How can I relocate my OneDrive that is using my C: drive to another drive, such as the D:... - Similar Threads - relocate OneDrive using

2. How to move safely programs into another drive C to D Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move safely programs into another drive C to D Drive: Me and my brother had 2 accounts of our own, I need to move all my brother's programs that i don't use and move into another driveWe had have our own separate drives and i want to move it safely otherwise anything happens to his data of the programs he had used, my brother is...
  3. How to move safely programs into another drive C to D Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to move safely programs into another drive C to D Drive: Me and my brother had 2 accounts of our own, I need to move all my brother's programs that i don't use and move into another driveWe had have our own separate drives and i want to move it safely otherwise anything happens to his data of the programs he had used, my brother is...
  4. How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C....: How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C. I forgot to create back up storage for the drive D before expanding the space...
  5. How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C....: How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C. I forgot to create back up storage for the drive D before expanding the space...
  6. How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C....

7. How can i extend my C drive volume to D

How can i extend my C drive volume to D: I am using Windows 10 and my C drive is almost full how can I extend the space to D so that I can install other apps to in my C drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-extend-my-c-drive-volume-to-d/60806b96-dcc3-42e7-b0fa-c091cac59d7f
  8. How can i extend my C drive volume to D

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can i extend my C drive volume to D: I am using Windows 10 and my C drive is almost full how can I extend the space to D so that I can install other apps to in my C drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-extend-my-c-drive-volume-to-d/60806b96-dcc3-42e7-b0fa-c091cac59d7f
  9. How can i extend my C drive volume to D

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. How can I merge my D: drive and my C: Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I merge my D: drive and my C: Drive?: My D: drive has 900 GB available and my C: drive is out of space. I tried going into disk management and right clicking my C: drive, but the extend volume button is grayed out. My C: drive is in the disk 1 section while my D: drive is in the disk 0 section. Please help, my...