Windows 10: How can I remain with windows 7?

Discus and support How can I remain with windows 7? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I get Microsoft to leave me alone with my great Windows 7 PC. They have already disrupted everything under the guise of an "update". I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaveMorrisSE, Jan 25, 2023 at 12:02 PM.

1. How can I remain with windows 7?

How can I get Microsoft to leave me alone with my great Windows 7 PC. They have already disrupted everything under the guise of an "update". I am protected with third party software and just want to keep using the machine I like with the intuitive system I have?

:)

2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Jan 25, 2023 at 12:17 PM
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

How can I remain with windows 7?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

How can I remain with windows 7?

1. How can I remain with windows 7? - Similar Threads - remain

2. Windows 11 doesn't show how much battery minutes are remaining

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't show how much battery minutes are remaining: Hello, tI recently got a new Surface Laptop GO and upgraded it to windows 11. When I was on Windows 10 it showed how many minutes on the battery were remaining, but when I upgraded to windows 11 it didn't show anymore. Is there a way to show this or will it be coming in a...
  3. Windows 11 doesn't show how much battery minutes are remaining

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 doesn't show how much battery minutes are remaining: Hello, tI recently got a new Surface Laptop GO and upgraded it to windows 11. When I was on Windows 10 it showed how many minutes on the battery were remaining, but when I upgraded to windows 11 it didn't show anymore. Is there a way to show this or will it be coming in a...
  4. How can I remain with windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remain with windows 7?: How can I get Microsoft to leave me alone with my great Windows 7 PC. They have already disrupted everything under the guise of an "update". I am protected with third party software and just want to keep using the machine I like with the intuitive system I have?...
  5. Windows will not activate third Monitor. Remains black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not activate third Monitor. Remains black: Nvidia 4090 - Windows 11. Windows 11 recognizes the three monitors but will only activate two. When I turn off one monitor, the third monitor will come on. Windows is only allowing two monitors to be active at a time. I have tried everything including deleting the display...
  6. Windows will not activate third Monitor. Remains black

Windows will not activate third Monitor. Remains black: Nvidia 4090 - Windows 11. Windows 11 recognizes the three monitors but will only activate two. When I turn off one monitor, the third monitor will come on. Windows is only allowing two monitors to be active at a time. I have tried everything including deleting the display...
  7. File Explorer - Folders moved to another folder remaining also in their original position...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer - Folders moved to another folder remaining also in their original position...: I am experiencing that when I move a folder to another one, it is moved with all its contents, but in the original position the folder is still there even if void of its contents.This is happening both when I move by selecting the folder and dragging it.But also when I cut...
  8. File Explorer - Folders moved to another folder remaining also in their original position...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer - Folders moved to another folder remaining also in their original position...: I am experiencing that when I move a folder to another one, it is moved with all its contents, but in the original position the folder is still there even if void of its contents.This is happening both when I move by selecting the folder and dragging it.But also when I cut...
  9. File Explorer - Folders moved to another folder remaining also in their original position...

10. Hello, I would like to ask for help.when i turn on My computer it does not open it remains...

Hello, I would like to ask for help.when i turn on My computer it does not open it remains...: * Merged Hello, I would like to ask for help.when i turn on My computer it does not open it remains on the"choose option " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-would-like-to-ask-for-helpwhen-i-turn-on/ac05b29f-770c-4958-8224-f6d7dcec34cd