Windows 10: How can I remain with windows 7?

Discus and support How can I remain with windows 7? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I get Microsoft to leave me alone with my great Windows 7 PC. They have already disrupted everything under the guise of an "update". I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaveMorrisSE, Jan 25, 2023.

1. How can I remain with windows 7?

How can I get Microsoft to leave me alone with my great Windows 7 PC. They have already disrupted everything under the guise of an "update". I am protected with third party software and just want to keep using the machine I like with the intuitive system I have?

:)

DaveMorrisSE, Jan 25, 2023
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

How can I remain with windows 7?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

How can I remain with windows 7?

1. How can I remain with windows 7? - Similar Threads - remain

2. Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?: So, On Windows 11 whenever I set the start menu and Taskbar to my Favorite Color Orange. search remains the black dark mode it's always been, But in Windows 10, the accent color covers search as well, is this a bug, or just some dumb "new" Feature? because this is not funny....
  3. Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?: So, On Windows 11 whenever I set the start menu and Taskbar to my Favorite Color Orange. search remains the black dark mode it's always been, But in Windows 10, the accent color covers search as well, is this a bug, or just some dumb "new" Feature? because this is not funny....
  4. The wifi symbol remains hidden even after attempting fixes suggested by the community.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The wifi symbol remains hidden even after attempting fixes suggested by the community.: Dear Microsoft,Recently, I had a power outage, and when I restarted my computer, it began a disc repair. When my computer first started on and ran smoothly, I shut it down. The next time I turned it on, my network symbol vanished. I attempted every fix suggested in this...
  5. I'm still having a hard time getting the battery time remaining to show when hovering over...

I'm still having a hard time getting the battery time remaining to show when hovering over...: I got a new XPS 15 laptop with Windows 11 on it. I've looked through the regedit and tried the "EnergyEstimationEnabled" which was already there, and even added "EnergyEstimationDisabled" and "UserBatteryDischargeEstimator." It still doesn't work. Everything I have searched...
  6. I'm still having a hard time getting the battery time remaining to show when hovering over...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm still having a hard time getting the battery time remaining to show when hovering over...: I got a new XPS 15 laptop with Windows 11 on it. I've looked through the regedit and tried the "EnergyEstimationEnabled" which was already there, and even added "EnergyEstimationDisabled" and "UserBatteryDischargeEstimator." It still doesn't work. Everything I have searched...
  7. I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...: I saved my half-finished Word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro, but now all that remains is my name and title page. What can I do to recover the rest of the doc? It even says the last time I worked on it was Friday, 2/23/24. I had started it Thursday night. which means that I did...
  8. I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...

I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...: I saved my half-finished Word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro, but now all that remains is my name and title page. What can I do to recover the rest of the doc? It even says the last time I worked on it was Friday, 2/23/24. I had started it Thursday night. which means that I did...
  9. Volume slider changes, but actual output volume remains very loud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider changes, but actual output volume remains very loud?: As of recently on my Dell XPS 1300, the volume output on the built-in speakers of my laptop are staying at the highest volume. I can adjust the volume slider and the setting number will change, but the actual output volume remains extremely loud even at the lowest setting....
  10. Volume slider changes, but actual output volume remains very loud?

Volume slider changes, but actual output volume remains very loud?: As of recently on my Dell XPS 1300, the volume output on the built-in speakers of my laptop are staying at the highest volume. I can adjust the volume slider and the setting number will change, but the actual output volume remains extremely loud even at the lowest setting....