Windows 10: How can I remove 3D paint from my computer

Discus and support How can I remove 3D paint from my computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It seems MS has decided I want to view all my pictures in 3D paint. I find the program to be useless and would like to remove it. They changed it so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by djgilson, Sep 16, 2018.

1. djgilson Win User

How can I remove 3D paint from my computer

It seems MS has decided I want to view all my pictures in 3D paint. I find the program to be useless and would like to remove it. They changed it so every picture now open with 3D by defualt, and will not allow you to change the default back to the program I want to use. So now every time I want to look at a picture, I have to right click and open with my program.

:)

djgilson, Sep 16, 2018

2. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Rhina Vib Win User

Why can't I remove paint 3D??? It will not let me uninstall it

Hi George,

You can follow the steps below to uninstall Paint 3D:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click the System icon.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the entry named Paint 3D and then click it to see the Uninstall button.
    • Click the Uninstall button and then click Uninstall again when you see the confirmation dialog to completely remove Paint 3D from your Windows 10 installation.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I remove 3D paint from my computer - Similar Threads - remove paint computer

2. how can I create animation using paint 3d and 3d viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I create animation using paint 3d and 3d viewer: also how can I export my model to powerpoint online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-create-animation-using-paint-3d-and-3d/f5293c55-0a42-46e8-bcb1-bc8a084c083b
  3. How do I remove fonts on Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove fonts on Paint 3D?: I found some strange fonts on Paint 3D that's just symbols. I also found fonts like 'Parry Hotter' and 'Year supply of fairy'. I never installed these and I don't know what to do. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. Removing Paint 3D

Removing Paint 3D: I uninstalled Paint3D with a .bat file with the command “PowerShell -Command "Get-appxpackage -allusers *Microsoft.MSPaint* | Remove-AppxPackage"” and it does remove the app but when I right click an image, the shell pops up and “Edit with 3D Paint” is still present. I have...
  5. How can I add my 3D object created from 3D Paint to Photos Video Editor's 3D Library?

How can I add my 3D object created from 3D Paint to Photos Video Editor's 3D Library?: Hi, Question 1 How can I add my 3D object created from 3D Paint to Photos Video Editor's 3D Library? I want to add my video to 3D object created from 3D Paint with transparent canvas. Is it possible? Question 2 Also I want to manage and add new objects to 3D library in...
  6. How can I backup my Paint 3D projects?

How can I backup my Paint 3D projects?: I can't seem to access the local files for my paint 3D projects. I have over 20 projects for my business and I cannot afford the risk of losing them. How do I backup my projects so that I can access them from a different computer and continue my work on them? Help much...
  7. How do I remove 3D App from my Computer?

How do I remove 3D App from my Computer?: How do I remove 3D from my Computer? 3D has distorded view of photos and Cameracam and needs to be removed to fix my Computer and Pictures and Cameracam...
  8. From where can i learn 3d paint in 2019

From where can i learn 3d paint in 2019: I am wiling to learn 3d paint which comes with windows .can anyone tell me the best way to learn it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/from-where-can-i-learn-3d-paint-in-2019/1e7318d2-e89a-4cbc-9807-f848c1e89fbb
  9. How can I open my saved Paint 3D projects?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I open my saved Paint 3D projects?: Suddenly today, all my saved projects have disappeared from "OPEN" menu screen. How can I open my saved projects? I can open only their thumbnails from %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.MSPaint_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Projects. Could someone please help me? Your assistance...
  10. Remove Paint 3d

Remove Paint 3d: Granted this is only my opinion but who thought everyone would like having MS Paint removed to be replaced by a program meant more for touch screens than for those of us with keyboard/mouse abilities. They could have offered both. I have tried three different reg fixes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove paint 3d from computer

2. can i remove paint 3d from my windows 10 computor