Windows 10: How can I remove a family member account?

Discus and support How can I remove a family member account? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am unable to remove family member account even though I am the account administrator. No "Remove" button appears on the screen.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by SuzieBrown1, Aug 10, 2019.

1. How can I remove a family member account?

I am unable to remove family member account even though I am the account administrator. No "Remove" button appears on the screen.

:)

SuzieBrown1, Aug 10, 2019

2. removing a family member

I like to remove a family member from the account but when I select family member I do not see remove option and the only choices are either Block to sign or change. Any suggestion.

MariamMoasser, Aug 10, 2019
  3. guille md Win User
    Remove family member account not successful

Hello everyone,

I have tried to remove a family member account that I opened by mistake by following the steps I read here:

1. Login the parent account at https://fss.live.com.

2. In the Family Summary, click Remove a family member.

3. Check your account with issue and click Remove.

The problem now is that I dont see anymore the family member account on that website, but on my PC, when I start it, it still appears...

Help would be much appreciated

guille md, Aug 10, 2019
  4. How can I remove a family member account?

Remove family member account not successful

Hi,

To make sure that you were able to remove the family member in your Family Safety
    account, we suggest that you contact our
    AnswerDesk
    so they can check your account.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

How can I remove a family member account?

1. How can I remove a family member account? - Similar Threads - remove family member

2. Cant remove family members

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant remove family members: I have been trying to remove two accounts from my family group. I have been unable to do so due to the same error messages saying to manage consent but it does not give me the option to manage consent for these accounts. They are like ghost accounts, I cant remove them and I...
  3. Cant remove family members

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant remove family members: I have been trying to remove two accounts from my family group. I have been unable to do so due to the same error messages saying to manage consent but it does not give me the option to manage consent for these accounts. They are like ghost accounts, I cant remove them and I...
  4. FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE REMOVED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE REMOVED: So I am trying to remove a user on my account who is set up as a family member. I've read through forums and they all have the same answer. To log into microsoft online, and navigate to the family member you're trying to remove , and remove them.In my settings, it shows him...
  5. Removing members from family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing members from family: I recently tried to remove a member from my family and it does not work. I tried removing it from both accounts in the family. both accounts say, "Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent for Ben...
  6. Removing a family member

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing a family member: I am following the steps to remove a family member but there is no option to remove. My husband and I had separate accounts and I need to merge them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-family-member/4f18adcc-3ce4-405e-bb25-554c70af8b83
  7. unable to remove family member account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to remove family member account: Hello, this topic is already covered all over the web and here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_family/unable-to-remove-family-member-account/4676a00e-17a9-4c87-8d02-502ee2915687?auth=1 Everything has been tried netplwiz, Control Panel,...
  8. How can I change Family account from Organizer to Member?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How can I change Family account from Organizer to Member?: When Windows 365 was originally shared with my wife's computer it landed in her administrator account and that's where it continues to function. For security reasons, it should be in a user or Member account, but I can find no way to change it. I've tried to change her...
  9. How to remove a family member's account from windows 10?

How to remove a family member's account from windows 10?: Hi This question was asked before (2017) but the answer given doesn't work. Any suggestions? I've been trying to remove a family member account on Windows 10 but when I click on the account it only gives me the option to block them not remove them. Or add a new member......
  10. unable to remove family member account

unable to remove family member account: i just recently added a family member account on my pc and i wanted to delete it so i did the following i went to "manage family members online" andi deleted the account on there. so i went back to see if it was actually deleted and its not so i went back into "manage family...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove family member account