Windows 10: How can I remove App Normandoh from Windows 10?

Discus and support How can I remove App Normandoh from Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I found the App "Normandoh" on my computer and tried the normal App/Uninstall but that does not remove from my machine. I searched online and tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PhBetHick, Aug 14, 2019.

1. PhBetHick Win User

How can I remove App Normandoh from Windows 10?

I found the App "Normandoh" on my computer and tried the normal App/Uninstall but that does not remove from my machine. I searched online and tried several methods which also did not remove. I found a few sites that stated I could download a program that would help me safely remove the unwanted app but I am cautious to downloads. Can you help? Thank you.

:)

PhBetHick, Aug 14, 2019
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How can I remove App Normandoh from Windows 10? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I remove App Normandoh from Windows 10? - Similar Threads - remove App Normandoh

2. How Can I Remove The Warning Sign From the Clock app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Remove The Warning Sign From the Clock app?: - My Sleep Option Is set to never https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-the-warning-sign-from-the-clock/312c3d06-3c55-4dda-bbb6-cc91dc1a6879
  3. How Can I Remove The Warning Sign From the Clock app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Remove The Warning Sign From the Clock app?: - My Sleep Option Is set to never https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-the-warning-sign-from-the-clock/312c3d06-3c55-4dda-bbb6-cc91dc1a6879
  4. How Can I Remove The Warning Sign From the Clock app?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I remove the Windows Defender Icon from an app shortcut?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove the Windows Defender Icon from an app shortcut?: A couple of my apps that are "flagged" by Windows defender have that obnoxious Windows Defender icon on them and it's driving me insane. Is there any workaround that will get rid of it?side note: would it kill Microsoft to make Defender less obnoxious? I already had to turn...
  6. How can I remove the Windows Defender Icon from an app shortcut?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove the Windows Defender Icon from an app shortcut?: A couple of my apps that are "flagged" by Windows defender have that obnoxious Windows Defender icon on them and it's driving me insane. Is there any workaround that will get rid of it?side note: would it kill Microsoft to make Defender less obnoxious? I already had to turn...
  7. how to remove normandoh

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to remove normandoh: how can I remove normandoh app from windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-normandoh/236eaed2-539e-4860-b178-6ec91156a042"
  8. How can I remove UK keyboard From Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I remove UK keyboard From Windows 10: HI How I can remove the UK keyboard.From where the PC loads it is there some hidden registry that enables it? I cant remove it from language preference because it's not present there. Also, I emove if few times from the registry and it's still there. Also, I try to...
  9. How can I remove Hello Windows from Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I remove Hello Windows from Windows 10?: Hi, I wanted to test the fingerprint reader on my new Dell machine. A note on the side: Holy hell, it's sucks big time and is lightyears away from Apple! Now I want to get rid of this whole Windows Hello stuff, but I just can't remove this stupid PIN. I read a lot of...
  10. Normandoh

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Normandoh: how do I remove this program from my computer, it was just installed and is listed as a bad program, or malware I have malware protection but it seems it doesn't stop this one' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/normandoh/110cca0b-9801-4fc4-a822-1a0ccbe2c8c6"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. normandoh app

2. i cant get normandoh to uninstall

3. remove normandoh from windows

4. cant remove normandoh windows 10