Windows 10: How can I remove Avira anti virus on my windows 10 ?

Discus and support How can I remove Avira anti virus on my windows 10 ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I downloaded Avira antivirus three days ago but decided I didn't want it . I had downloaded it because it was free and I had heard it was reliable. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bea G., Apr 11, 2019.

1. Bea G. Win User

How can I remove Avira anti virus on my windows 10 ?

I downloaded Avira antivirus three days ago but decided I didn't want it . I had downloaded it because it was free and I had heard it was reliable. I have spent the last two days and several hours, trying to remove it but it will not remove. It is malware in my opinion and I am really afraid it may have damaged my pc and done other mischief. Can anyone help me to get rid of it? The product will not go away. It even says I can't remove it. I have learned my lesson to not download anything that is free. Bea

:)

Bea G., Apr 11, 2019

2. unable to uninstall Avira Anti-virus

Hi Chris,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) How exactly you are trying to Uninstall Avira Anti-virus?

2) Do you get any error message, when trying to uninstall?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall Avira Anti-virus and check if it helps.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Programs and Features.

2) Right click on the Avira Anti-virus and select Uninstall.

If the issue persists, then refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Instructions for manual uninstallation

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Stephanie Win User
    Avira Free Anti virus

The Avira UI to me is a bit plain, its easy to use and does not take long to get used to >

How can I remove Avira anti virus on my windows 10 ? [​IMG]

Configuring the scan

Different types of scan can be pinned to Start or Taskbar

Stephanie, Apr 11, 2019
  4. How can I remove Avira anti virus on my windows 10 ?

avira anti virus blocking app

I am not running 2 anti virus, I didnt even install avira anti virus the blocking app just appeared when i tried to update windows 10 and the AppRPS. zip file I am trying to delete sys" cannot open file problem with contents- missing or
    invalid. I have contacted avira customer support as well. I think the only other thing I can do is a clean boot.

robert auld, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

How can I remove Avira anti virus on my windows 10 ?

1. How can I remove Avira anti virus on my windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - remove Avira anti

2. How can I remove this virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove this virus?: My mom was the first to notice. For some reason, my folders keep opening, and the Microsoft Edge keeps making new tabs constantly, that go to "How to get help with windows 11" or "what can the new bing chat do?"I'm not pressing anything on my keyboard, and I have scanned...
  3. How can I remove this virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove this virus?: My mom was the first to notice. For some reason, my folders keep opening, and the Microsoft Edge keeps making new tabs constantly, that go to "How to get help with windows 11" or "what can the new bing chat do?"I'm not pressing anything on my keyboard, and I have scanned...
  4. How to remove/delete all files of avira anti-virus itself and it's program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove/delete all files of avira anti-virus itself and it's program: Hello,I accidently installed the anti-virus program named ''avira security''. Now how can i delete it fully from my PC. Also i have tried to delete it from these ways:1. Tried to removing it from ''settings'' page of windows.2. Tried to removing it from control panel3. Tried...
  5. How to remove/delete all files of avira anti-virus itself and it's program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove/delete all files of avira anti-virus itself and it's program: Hello,I accidently installed the anti-virus program named ''avira security''. Now how can i delete it fully from my PC. Also i have tried to delete it from these ways:1. Tried to removing it from ''settings'' page of windows.2. Tried to removing it from control panel3. Tried...
  6. How to remove/delete all files of avira anti-virus itself and it's program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How to install anti-virus on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install anti-virus on Windows 10?: I need directions, submitted in HUMAN English, about how to override Windows demand to NOT allow AVG Anti-Virus to run on my computer. The problem is that I have no ten year degree in computer programming, so on-line aid does not help. I need information which is NOT...
  8. I need to unistall Avira Anti Virus..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need to unistall Avira Anti Virus..: .I never installed it and can't find it on my computor..I see lots are having the same problem..updates won't complete till it is uninstalled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-unistall-avira-anti-virus/b580c6b6-556b-4090-a43c-ccb8e40e6bf9
  9. Avira removal

Avira removal: I need to remove Avira from one of my laptops. I have Googled and something called Luke Filewalker, which is the Avira scanner sometimes does not remove itself. If anyone has any experience with Avira removal, please let me know. Unless I have to boot into Safe mode and do a...
  10. Avira Free Anti virus

Avira Free Anti virus: A friend at work asked me have I ever used Avire Free Anti virus (he husband put it on her laptop) I said no but I can look at it, so installed and up to now I quite like it. I do know some Iffy sites so a little test and I will see how Avire handles it *Smile Avire UI and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i femove luke filewalker from my pc win.10